GAY hip hop artist EXPOSED!!!

D

datdude

PROOF:
AND HE WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST STARS TOO LOL

worldstarhiphop dot com/videos/video.php?v=wshheCd44E49Gz6Me2OX

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, it's only SUSPECT, not gay. No actual touching went on. Men pass other nekkid men in gym showers, bla, etc. So, maybe they're just so comfortable and secure with themselves that, hey, **** it, it's just someone acting foolishly. He didn't ****ing propose to one of the guys. He didn't get a homo-marriage law passed. He just danced.

But I wouldn't have done that with guys in the room myself.

Ironically, I think the girls, except one, weren't even looking.

Yeah man, being naked in another mans presence... that's totally gay!!!!!!!!!!1!!!! ! ! !

I think that everyone should back out of this thread now and pretend that it did not come into fruition. The obvious intrigue of the topic creator is rather...ridiculously obvious.

I think that everyone should back out of this thread now and pretend that it did not come into fruition. The obvious intrigue of the topic creator is rather...ridiculously obvious.
woah whats dat supposed to mean bruh??? Im still a dude homey who I sleep wit don't meen ish mayne. I hate dat dl ish so Im exposing bruh's out mayne!!

-datdude-

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh#ttt... You've never done the army then...

When I was in the Army, there were two dudes in our building that we KNEW were gay. They used to wear spandex and cut off yellow t-shirts and everything.

When one of them would come into the shower area, the whole shower area emptied out in a matter of seconds, lol.

I didn't care if I had only washed under one armpit, if one of 'em showed up... I was out.

They would come in and try to take extra long showers and try to hold conversations with people while they were in the shower. Like if you were in there, they'd say "Good Morning! how's it going?"... people used to break their phuggin' necks trying to get out of the showers, lol. Mf's would be slipping and sliding and ish.

One of my friends had to room with one of 'em one time and he said the dude had a gay magazine under his mattress. He never slept in the room, lol he would crash in peoples rooms that didn't have a roommate.

Since I was a top notch soldier, I got my own room the first day I showed up. They gave me the room of this dude that had been put in jail... for drinking a beer. We all drank beer and we were all under age but right before I got there this sergeant showed up after work hours to phuck with the soldiers because he didn't have shyt else to do... he caught the dudes drinking beer and made them pull out their ID's. One of 'em was 20 and they asked the Sergeant what he wanted to do to the young soldier.... he could've said "Put him on extra duty" but instead he said "Send his ass to jail". So I got his room and none of the dudes their liked me for it and I couldn't figure out what was going on,lol. After they got to know me, everything became cool. When the dude got out of jail - after about a week - me and him became cool too.

That's my story o da day.

ok so i know the video has something to do with a naked guy cuz i didnt watch but imo chris browns grafitti album cover is more suspect then a naked man

why?

cuz no str8 man is gonna pull out a horse riden lookin pair of tights and some matching boots and throw them on

thisbitchisnuts.gif

...||
PAUSE

If you aren't gay, you might wanna edit that. If you are gay, no hate. Peace.

ha ha i was like ol boii jus said he sleep wit men didn't he... then i said naw he fukked up his sentence... then i see how he is gay and say to myself ol boii jus said he sleep wit men didn't he lol..... Aint nothin wrong wit being gay as long as u stay gay away from Peezy lol...

Back