tumblr_m5dmvrvODs1r6smt3.gif

oke ive seen all the episdoes of prison break
we gotta go to kansas!

without gearslutz and FP my life would be totally different
FP should even have 2 michelin stars

Last edited by a moderator:
lets take this conversation to the iceboy thread
he deserves it

That figure is off and here is why. That site has no way of knowing what the site owner brings in month from his adspace unless the guy were to share it - and i doubt he is doing that. It also doesn't display what he makes in adsense unless he was sharing.

I plugged a site in that i own which doesn't have any adsense or sell adspace and it told me i did over 500 a month in ads which was bull.

That figure is off and here is why. That site has no way of knowing what the site owner brings in month from his adspace unless the guy were to share it - and i doubt he is doing that. It also doesn't display what he makes in adsense unless he was sharing.

I plugged a site in that i own which doesn't have any adsense or sell adspace and it told me i did over 500 a month in ads which was bull.

It said estimated

say what??

Mano1 was the guy that started/own this site then he sold it........I think. And I think it was said somewhere that he sold for $500k or something. I might be all the way wrong though. Maybe someone who knows more about it can talk about it more.

The number I heard FP was sold for was $105,000

He said he had no intention on FP becoming popular... Mano used to be on TV and ish where he's from. He used to post the vids up.

Mano said he had other websites in mind... he posted two of 'em one time.

I remember I cussed out some of the mods in an N word thread and Mano let it fly. A mod from the Electronica section used to come to this section and delete all of the threads because he didn't like that Hip Hop was more popular than Electronica... that in turn, turned him into a "black people" hater too. So he jumped in one of the N word threads and started talking crap and tried to throw his "Modship" around. Then Mano checked him after I cussed him out, lol.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

So if the site is worth $67,000... Audiofanzine lost money...

The number would actually be bigger I would think, you have to consider how much a community of over 300k is worth to advertisers.

Back