frank ocean's got bigger balls than you will ever have. admits to being gay

H

hart36

remember a while back there was a thread on homophobia in hip hop. id like to commend this dude on coming out with his sexuality. doesnt change his music. hes still the same dude. big ups frank. **** all you homophobes

i had big fight over it yesterday when i told my friend [he's a huge fan of frank ocean] that frank is gay and he couldnt belive it. damn i got some kind of gay radar or something

He makes dope music.

to be honest i could care less if the dude is gay or not. as long as he doesn't hit on me

Last edited:
Come on out FP.

I'm a christian and proud of it
but I'm going back into my prayer closet though
then I come out again

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

take a look at the comments on his youtube videos, thousands of gay people saying i'm gay but scared of coming out and shit like that

i start to wonder if i'm in the minority as a straight guy

take a look at the comments on his youtube videos, thousands of gay people saying i'm gay but scared of coming out and shit like that

i start to wonder if i'm in the minority as a straight guy

i think im in minority as health person

On another note........background music for videos usually get chosen based on how they want a video to feel. So don't delete the beat because it is corny....put it in a corny folder. It might be useful later.

1135118944.gif

I've never understood homophobia. I think if you're scared to be around people that are gay or bi, then you're in the closet yourself. Love his music and that's never gonna change.

who is the most critical of a womans looks ? a woman

who is the most critical of a bad football strategy ? a football player

who is the most critical of a man's sexuality ? a flaming 4ss f4ggot

Last edited:
I never understood the importance of a gay person coming out the closest with a public announcement. It's a publicity stunt. Especially with this new generation who is more open to gays.

It's bullshit............yet people want to give somebody a trophy for telling their business. smh.

Dude obviously has an album coming out. And guess what? Gay and straight people are going to fiend to here about it. Win win for the dude. If he knew it wouldn't help his career, he would've done the normal thing and kept quiet.

Publicity stunt. WWF Shit.

"I love women.....I really love women." Damn...me typing that did nothing for me to better my career.......DAMMIT!!!!

Last edited:
Back