Frank Lucas Jr. Interview;Calls Jay-z a Bitter!

vladb said:
This Frank Lucas Jr. is a joke man.

I'm sure most of the people dissing him here that make beats will bi tch up for that check if it were offered.

Vladb- i'll make sure he gets your message. you're on PMP right?

j.troup said:
this is the dumbest sh*t i ever read.

He wasn't blessed...HE WAS A DRUG DEALER.

He contributed to the Civil Rights movement? By doing what, destroying his community with Heroin??

Good point Troup. Long article, but like others said, it wasn't anything to brag about.

Mercy said:
I'm sure most of the people dissing him here that make beats will bi tch up for that check if it were offered.

Vladb- i'll make sure he gets your message. you're on PMP right?

Yeah im on PMP. Maybe saying he was a joke is a touch too harsh, but some of the points he made I didnt agree with.

I cant really see positives from Heroin distribution

First I would like to say hello to everyone. New face:) .

Next .....

When Frank Jr.'s "Executive Administrator", sent me a copy of the interview I thought two things. One, he handled himself very well, and two, the fireworks are going to pop any minute now.

I don't remember reading any part where Jr. said Sr., was right in what he did in his past. Don't remember reading where he said Sr. diid nothing but positive things. Since I did not remember this, I went back and read it again. Guess what...I was right. Jr. did not say that. What he did say was that he, Frank Jr., was trying to make a postive out of something negitive. This has been his battle cry for some time now.

Frank Sr. did things in his past that were not good, yes, he did hurt a lot of people. True, he did give back to the community and they did the same for Frank Sr. I remember block parties, trucks of food and clothes that he would give away. I remember him paying rent for single women who were minutes from being put out on the street. Yeah I know... this was like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. I know this just as up close as Jr. does. But what he (Jr.) does say is that Sr. is his dad and he is going to love him no matter how anyone sees him, what anyone says about him, and I understand and have his back for it.

The question of Frank Jr.'s music. I like it (A LOT) and I am not on the payroll. Don't get a dime. Free love. You can find it on iTunes, myspace, and brother man even has ring tones. He's out there. Google him.

Ase...:rolleyes:

Why would anyone glamorize a rat. He was a piece of shit he did his crime and snitched like a ***** because he couldn't handle the time.

find him on myspace? they still make that? LOL nah but 4rill though, I miss the old Myspace days.

But I have no opinion on the artical really, dosent concern me at all, all this will probly fade to black.

People are like. . .he is a rat. . .

I thought a rat is a person who tells on someone DIRECTLY benefit themselves. Not INDIRECTLY benefit themselves.

He was going to jail regardless of how much he told, killed, and sold drugs.

And if I remember correctly, all the people he snitched on were COPS. . .

How are you gonna diss somebody for snitching on a COP i.e. the SAME MOTHER****ERS WHO ARE TRYING TO THROW YOU IN JAIL?!?!

That's ****ing stupid. I don't know about you but I can see his mentality. . ."If you **** with me, I will **** back." Plain and simple.

He sold drugs. . .so ****ing what. I hate how people make it seem like he was the only CONSENTING ADULT IN THE DEAL. He did not put a gun to someone's head and told them to buy that shit. Those people knew what they were doing and they made a conscious decision to buy drugs and get ****ed up. Lucas did what he had to do to make a living for himself.

Don't give me that bullshit on "What if that was your family?" My oldest brother is on that shit. He knows what he is doing is killing him slowly but he is a grown man and he still does it. Nobody is making him do it. Stop with that bullshit.

Thats like blaming the the creator of FP because you sit in the Rap section all day. Get a ****ing life.

Be a man and handle shit like a man not like a biatch and snitch on your own family a

I thought a rat is a person who tells on someone DIRECTLY benefit themselves. Not INDIRECTLY benefit themselves.

How are you gonna diss somebody for snitching on a COP i.e. the SAME MOTHER****ERS WHO ARE TRYING TO THROW YOU IN JAIL?!?!

That's ****ing stupid. I don't know about you but I can see his mentality. . ."If you **** with me, I will **** back." Plain and simple.

He sold drugs. . .so ****ing what. I hate how people make it seem like he was the only CONSENTING ADULT IN THE DEAL. He did not put a gun to someone's head and told them to buy that shit. Those people knew what they were doing and they made a conscious decision to buy drugs and get ****ed up. Lucas did what he had to do to make a living for himself.

Don't give me that bullshit on "What if that was your family?" My oldest brother is on that shit. He knows what he is doing is killing him slowly but he is a grown man and he still does it. Nobody is making him do it. Stop with that bullshit.

Thats like blaming the the creator of FP because you sit in the Rap section all day. Get a ****ing life.
no matter who he snitched on he still a snitch but he also snitched on his own family not just cops and military

I want proof he snitched on his family.

The mantra still stands "If you **** with me, I **** back."

Everyone snitched on him WTF dirty cops and congressmen if he would've been locked up under the jail be smarter than that "GUY"....

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

no matter who he snitched on he still a snitch but he also snitched on his own family not just cops and military

Lmao..... You would go to jail for life over some dirty cops... you sound stupid any dude in the hood would make that deal without even thinking... Lmao

He didn't snitch on his family snitched on him that how he got set up in the first place you need to reread the story "GUY"

Last edited:

GETTING A LIGHTER SETENCE IS A DIRECT BENEFIT OF HIS "SNITCHING".

With that said I'm glad he put himself and several others behind bars, the same way I'm glad dudes stop
dealing or gang banging to pursue a career in music or something else more positive.

With that said I'm glad he put himself and several others behind bars, the same way I'm glad dudes stop
dealing or gang banging to pursue a career in music or something else more positive.

Not if the same people who you are snitching on are trying to throw you in jail.

Why link and post the interview? Did you have a question or were you just pointing out how fake rap and hip-hop is? We all know these guys are a bunch of homosexuals posing as tough guys. Nobody cares, and if they did care people like Rick Ross wouldn't exist, because he is one of the fakest "bosses".

wait, lol, theres another upANcomer in here?? wow...

yall niggas is still negative as **** though... and Frank Lucas is still cool.

Can a brotha live these days??? Damn...

Back