FP's Current Talent Level... wtf?

No Hate... but someone who "promotes" a beat like this Ass - click here for more info by onlinemusicproduction on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free ...should never start a thread about talent levels.. I think that beat is basuda!! but hey thats my personal preference.. we all have one.. so implying that a lot of people on here our talentless serves what purpose?

Not to "hate" but I don't think you have room to talk, judging by the sound of your music. Just my honest opinion. Besides, I thought that BiggRome's beat was actually pretty dope.

I think a good way to run a "Hall of Fame" Or "FP gots talent" type thread would be to have a group of people to be "Judges"
Thos judges could nominate anyone they see on here, judging on beats in their sigs, the battle section, feedback section or anywhere else on this site.
Then the other judges should vote if the person could be in the thread, based on the beats they have on their soundcloud, click or whatever the F they use.
If the majority votes yes then it gets posted in that thread, but there should be one moderator of that thread, and only him (or her) should be able to post in that thread. then in a separate thread people could talk about what happens in the other thread, to provide a seperate place to give oppinions and shit. that way the judges won't drown in submissions and the thread would be to the point

Based on what happened with the other contest.
Looks like Jamesrrt got banned.

The mod said to me in a PM

They do not want any more contest being offered on here.

Last edited:
How did that happen?

James was clowning in Kendall's contest, trying to make kendall lose his credibility.
And last time i checked in with the thread (Yesterday) there was an entire flame war going on.
So that's probably what happened

Yea, I had actually requested them to delete it.
JamesRRT,mdkw, were causing to many problems
plus it clears all the back and forth nonsense.

Last edited:
Based on what happened with the other contest.
Looks like Jamesrrt got banned.

The mod said to me in a PM

They do not want any more contest being offered on here.
You don't say.
James was clowning in Kendall's contest, trying to make kendall lose his credibility.
And last time i checked in with the thread (Yesterday) there was an entire flame war going on.
So that's probably what happened
Ya, it got out of hand.

Kendall's contest thread is deleted I believe because all the non-sense

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​
This stuff has been going on for a while. I wonder why the mods took so long to step in? I guess because its the gossip section.

Last edited:
You don't say.

Ya, it got out of hand.

This stuff has been going on for a while. I wonder why the mods took so long to step in? I guess because its the gossip section.

righty ohhh ...straight up gossip section with a little bit of knowledge dropped here and there

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Ahh damn I like JamesRTT, he a good dude.

he'll be back different username
and all will be forgiven in a few days

everyone needs to stop attacking
and just be more professional about what they say and do...but that's a hard thing to get done because everyone has their own hangs-ups
sometimes what you think is fun/funny goes too far and for too long
and that's what happened

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

mmmm.....
that explains why i can't find it anymore

Very strange, as I have had discussions previously with mods and admins and they do not delete posts let alone threads as a rule

You must have some legal clout behind you to get them to do that, only reason I can think of for them taking a thread down - usually they will delete an offending post or two if the language is a bit ripe, but then only if it is not in the gossip section.......

oh im the bad guy here now? Stop stalking and threating. You'll never find my real id :)

Back