FP's Current Talent Level... wtf?

To be honest dude I came in at the beginning and the end of the argument, so I wasn't really watching the fight.. And also I create music every single day of my life. This is my passion. Matter of fact while you guys were typing back n forth I was putting the finishing touches on my newest track.. and networking a bit. I'm not tryna argue but I AM that guy who is motivated to go to the gym EVERY day because I know one day I'm going to be the biggest mf in the world. Catch my drift.. If you weren't meaning to insult me then I'm sorry but that's kind of how I took it. Thanks for the insight tho man, I appreciate it.

So, I'm reposting and reiterating the framework I offered some 70 odd posts ago and that mwandishi reposted as well.

I'm happy to sort something out if folks want me to - it just takes some time and some support from everyone.

Step 1:

Nominate your preferred judges by username only in a PM to me, 3 should do it; seems to be a good way of stopping folks from getting antsy or even just plain rude about the nominations......

Step 2

If you are nominated, I'll get to you once I have a list of names and tally of the votes; you will then be asked if you are interested in participating. I will move down the list if I get a negative response

Step 3

I'll get the nominating thread (where you submit your best shot for consideration) setup for the selected judges

Step 4:

I'll coordinate the final FP's-Got-Talent thread with the admins/mods. It will be in the Showcase area. If it is not started by me or a mod, it is not the real deal.......

Timeline

Step 1: Now until 9 Sept at Midnight in Pago Pago following the timezone table below
LocationLocal timeTime zoneUTC offset
Pago Pago (American Samoa)Midnight between Sunday, 9 September 2012 and Monday, 10 September 2012SSTUTC-11 hours
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 9:00:00 PMESTUTC+10 hours
Kiritimati (Kiribati - Christmas Island)Tuesday, 11 September 2012 at 1:00:00 AMLINTUTC+14 hours
London (United Kingdom - England)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 12:00:00 NoonBSTUTC+1 hour
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 4:00:00 AMPDTUTC-7 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 7:00:00 AMEDTUTC-4 hours
Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 6:00:00 AMCDTUTC-5 hours
Rome (Italy)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 1:00:00 PMCESTUTC+2 hours

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 10 September 2012 at 11:00:00

Step 2: 10-12 Sept

Step 3: Opening on 13 Sept......

Step 4: Opening on 14 Sept.......

I've added the one set of nominations for judges made in the thread to those I have received via PM.

It might be an idea to close this thread and start a single thread that announces the time line and processes......

If you weren't meaning to insult me then I'm sorry but that's kind of how I took it.

Naw, man. I was just speaking in general for anybody that was reading it.

It wasn't directed at any one person.

I was just saying that there's nothing wrong with being on forums but just try to be in the useful sections of the forums.

I was also trying to say to not join in on the riff raff, even if its tempting. You want to keep your rep in tact.

I guess a golden rule would be to not say anything that you wouldn't say in a physical workplace with customers around.

^^^^ Not trying to preach or anybody's daddy... that's just my opinion.

People will be more willing to reach out, ask you questions, work with you, etc.

Keep bangin' and I hope you reach your goals.

Text can be taken out of context so I understand. Peace.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Yeah take it from me, don't use your real name lol.

Yep, people probably think I'm really like what they see on FP.

... I mean I can be like the "screen name" you see on FP, but that's not really how I carry myself.

Guess what... I don't talk much. Shocking.

I was also trying to say to not join in on the riff raff, even if its tempting. You want to keep your rep in tact.

Then you should take your own advice. Hypocrite!
You talk out of two sides of ya mouth.

The "I only do this for a hobby" nigga giving advice on how to make it.

So ass-backwards.

Why would anybody that is serious about making it in this game
listen to a person that say ....they aint trying to do it.

Does this make any kind of sense? Is the advice gonna really be right?

Why do people on here not use their head.

I come to realize the majority on here "ROME & THE GET-ALONG GANG".
are not serious ,but in fact, are just fans of hiphop.

That is why all the people that are serious, leave. I understand it now.

Nobody's hungry otherwise the threads would not be about this B.S. like stuff.
The threads would actually reflect the ones that really want it.

A hungry person don't have time to playing around with stupid contests like this.
They are constantly looking for information to get to the next level.

Last edited:
Rap music got people's head FUUCKED UP!!!! Dammit man! Calm yo ass down nigga! :cheers: Stressed out ass. Turn that aggressive ass music off. Nigga you would fire a person in a heart beat. "Where my coffee at MFer?" "ooooo...uummm....boss........" ......."FUUCK OUT MY OFFICE"

calm yo ass down.

I guess all of the children are not back in school...

You just didn't take your own advice.
Told ya hyprocrite. The wrong nigga is giving advice to people.

You crave this stuff. Its how you survived on here.
and you old fiddler type slave stories.

HOBBY ASS WANNA BE PRODUCERS RUN FP - FACT

Last edited:
I reply to JMD Music...

the village idiot shows up

I reply to DeuceBeatz

the village idiot shows up

This is why the FP showcase thread is going to be a bust.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Rap music got people's head FUUCKED UP!!!! Dammit man! Calm yo ass down nigga! :cheers: Stressed out ass. Turn that aggressive ass music off. Nigga you would fire a person in a heart beat. "Where my coffee at MFer?" "ooooo...uummm....boss........" ......."FUUCK OUT MY OFFICE"

calm yo ass down.

He's going to start going after you next rice, lol.

Dude can't accept the fact that he can't even get along with people in cyberspace.... and he's tried it under 62 different names!

Last edited:
Naw i aint got no beef with 901, cause I realize who the problem is.

I aint got beef with 901, barretj, dean, or even the others.

Its, You and Troup. I actually like Legal Dollaz.
But mainly you.

If the so called 'FP Vets' (cough)... aint doing shit in the game.
How will the others that follow them do shit in the game?

The blind leading the blind into a ditch!

Last edited:
But mainly you.

... but you don't mean anything to me, lol

... at all.

That must feel like crap... but your stalking makes me feel like some sort of star.

I don't know where you came from or what you want.

... and EVEN YOU! Don't know who you are, lol.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

I aint got beef with 901, barretj, dean, or even the others.

I actually like Legal Dollaz.

None of the people you mentioned want you to mention their name.

Edit your post.

... at all.

That must feel like crap... but your stalking makes me feel like some sort of star.

If that was really the case you wouldn't have spent yesterday talking about me.

oh, I mean something allright... you could keep my name out ya mouth .

The fact that you are not taking your own advice right now. Shows I mean something

Last edited:

... at all.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

None of the people you mentioned want you to mention their name.

Edit your post.

This is how people that want to maintain control of an environment do, by saying stupid shit like this.
The Instigator. That is what you are. ******* do this shit.

If I have no problem with them..why would you want to make one with them.

CAUSE YOU NEED TO BACK YOUR B.S. UP!

Last edited:
kendo...rome might not be a big name in the music biz, but dude can teach shit load about life, and he shared plenty of cool ass story's with us, i haven't really seen any contributions form your side, except for like 53 new users

kendo...rome might not be a big name in the music biz, but dude can teach shit load about life, and he shared plenty of cool ass story's with us, i haven't really seen any contributions form your side, except for like 53 new users

I have contributed plenty of stuff. I posted alot of stuff. There is nothing wrong with sharing stories.
Teaching shit about life is fine. I have no issue with that.

But the fact that this guy is giving music business advice... when he admits... he aint trying to do it.

Especially in this time of the game. He dont know shit.
Otherwise his thread would be talking about the real stuff..not b.s. hobby contest.

Its ass backwards. Telling people they are wack.. when his shit is the worst of the board?

You cannot let that pass. You have to be real with a person. It might actually help him improve.

But you got to be a man about. **** a forum rep. That is how you really help people.

Last edited:

Most people know I only talk about the off shoot stuff. I talk common every day sense stuff. I'm not sure when I told people I was rich off of music and a boss in the music game.

For some reason, this guy surfaces every three months and drags in MediaTakeout posts to start threads with and sits there and twiddles his fingers like "Somebody please talk to me.... please.... somebody post in my thread... please"

What kind of people hate people on web forums? lol. What if FP disappeared tomorrow?

Who takes the time to bold fonts and ish to scream incoherent jibberish?

Funny guy so I keep him going, lol

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

"If i got no problem with noone them, then why would you make me got problem with one of them" ?
dunno lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Awl man, made my day! lol

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

But the fact that this guy is giving music business advice...

Go find some of that ...

Last edited:
Back