FP Trending On The Informative.

Dot_Robinson

Psalms 37:4
As of late, FutureProducers.com has become more, InformedFutureProducers.com, than the usual circus of immaturity and innate ignorance of, who is better than who, and how pussification is running rampant in the 0's and 1's that make up your MIDI signal.

Thanks to frequent posts from members like Legal Dollaz, Lisa2456, PRPS, and Redherring, FP is rapidly becoming a pool of information, connectivity, and social networking, which, believe it or not, is the definition...or purpose of this website.

If the positive participation continues, FP could become a great place for both aspiring and established producers, to find useful information to progress their goals, thus, creating viable networking connections.

Don't be alarmed...it's just maturity. :)

Its about time. Although the occasional controversial thread is appreciated, who really benefits from them?

Its about time. Although the occasional controversial thread is appreciated, who really benefits from them?

No one. There are those among us who are solely moved by ignorance, and unfortunately, those people have precedence over how topics trend on FP. There is a minority on FP who are hungry for information. It becomes the responsibility of that minority to feed their inquiries, and create a hub for instant information...

which FP should be.

There are people on FP that do no more than offer the occasional pat on the back and try their damnest to break into the perceived "cool" crowd. Some of these people have toiled for years at this task... to no avail.

Those people are a big waste of time and probably should realize that the internet is a vast resource and not limited to a Rnb/Talk section on a production message board.

The passion these people bring to a "TALK" section about the members of that section and what they should be doing makes it seem like those people should either start their own website... or just find another one if they really don't like what goes on.

I, for one, have never heard of a penalty for leaving and seeking out whatever it is that your desire.

There are members here that constantly try to take jabs at other members for no apparent reason. Whether it be mildly referring to something that was said, giving backhanded compliments, or flat out using the person's "jargon" in their posts. They will even go so far as to make a thread and try to make sideways remarks about members who may have upset them to the point where they cannot function in their regular life without dragging what that person did / said to them along for the ride.

When people have no real life, they tend to try to create a virtual life. Complete with multiple personalities, perceived self-importance, false sense of superior knowledge and a ton of other ridiculous things.

They also start threads that have nothing to do with anything (def not music) but what they were thinking as they picked their nose. I think these people just really have no one to talk to outside of the internet. If this were to truly be a better place, people would start threads about music and not seek out co-signs, pats on the back, e-friends and web buddies, and they would be able to post about the thread topics and not the people in the thread.

Also, this thread is a huge success.

No names...

Very good observation by the OP.

P.S.: Please feel free to carry on with your daily life and responsibilities. If you have any. This post was not made to become the new topic of discussion. Thank you - biggrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT I'M NOT ON THE LIST?!?!?!?!

and I storm off like another fp member who was not listed in the top 10 list. lol

I'm just playing, but seriously people have been starting to be more informative. Thats great. but you are going to have some individuals who don't contribute anything but drama and entertainment.

I dunno seems to have gotten worse lately. Actually outside the Hip Hop forum its not that bad, that section is kinda the armpit of FP.

and I storm off like another fp member who was not listed in the top 10 list. lol

I'm just playing, but seriously people have been starting to be more informative. Thats great. but you are going to have some individuals who don't contribute anything but drama and entertainment.

Don't worry I put you on my list .. As long as you put me on yours, case thats how we roll on FP dawg... :cheers:

Please see my post.

It's almost like a mirror...

The drama and entertainment normally comes from people that get "PAGE RAGE" and call other members the P word and then throw temper tantrums and start begging people for meaningless beat battles. Their level of competence normally leaves them at a disadvantage in every situation.

No names...

P.S.:Please try to keep the positive vibe of this thread and from here on out try not to try to refer to people that may have embarrassed you, caused you shame, exposed you or simply treated you like a b!tch. Thanks - biggrome

@Rome

Man ... you don't have to drop names to know who that is!
And I can't wait to see if he responds to this the way he responds to everything else.

But like I said in the other thread we should be working together... -most of us-

I've been putting it out there too....

I got a test to study for.... peace

dude is just mad cause I called him out on his bullsh1t, ha no names. you are funny buddy.

speaking on that I got a fortune cookie that said
YOU HAVE A REPUTATION FOR BEING
STRAIGHT FORWARD AND HONEST
PANDA EXPRESS . PANDA INN

But yeah you are going to have some people with an exaggerated post count (one that puts my 4000 to shame) that really don't contribute any information for people to grow on.

And sorry rome, I am talking about you. but it's cool. You do like to shake up the jar of hornets, which is always great for entertainment. So I don't mind most of your post, you entertain me with your shenanigans.

But we do need more people contributing to the information aspect.

My "observation" is; everyone hates this place, yet everyone keeps coming back, myself included lol.

Every 6 months or so, a new village idiot shows up.

Someone in this thread is wearing the crown very well(s).

No names...

What FP needs is people that can pay attention to their own post count and their own posts... the whole place would do a 180. When people get "jealous" for lack of a better term at the moment they normally try to grandstand against the person that caused them to feel jealous. Here's what they'll do...

- they'll log out and read his post but act like they don't F with that person... but still read everything he posts

- they'll take the opposite of whatever it is that the person believes and make them selves believe otherwise. If the person says something as simple as 1.5 million is a good thing... the other person will try to somehow convince themselves that it's not.

- the mention of that person, or rather their screen name, invokes angry feelings into the person

- the other person normally ignores the jealous person unless the jealous person somehow makes themself unavoidable...

My "observation" is; everyone hates this place, yet everyone keeps coming back, myself included lol.

I don't think anyone hates it, I think they dislike aspects of the forum, which may include people.

A lot of older members feel a bit nostalgic, when you look back the site was a lot better.

Wonder if Tyree is still in Thailand.... with his uhh err trannys.

Hitz knew his **** though, surprised he ain't blown up, even though he annoyed me I hope he makes it.

I don't think anyone hates it, I think they dislike aspects of the forum, which may include people.

A lot of older members feel a bit nostalgic, when you look back the site was a lot better.

Wonder if Tyree is still in Thailand.... with his uhh err trannys.

Hitz knew his **** though, surprised he ain't blown up, even though he annoyed me I hope he makes it.

Yeah that makes sense. Too bad this site has no administration, all the problems that people complain about can be fixed with proper administration, it's not a mystery and it's also not a big deal to fix.

I wonder how much Mano would ask to buy this forum off his hands?

Yeah that makes sense. Too bad this site has no administration, all the problems that people complain about can be fixed with proper administration, it's not a mystery and it's also not a big deal to fix.

I wonder how much Mano would ask to buy this forum off his hands?

I think the price would be around 50 - 60 000 $

DontFeedTheTrolls-1.jpg

Damn! How could I forget about Dwells? My bad. Your definitely a positive contributor. I've learned a few things from you. I appreciate you sharing what you know.

We just need to have a policy of not feeding the trolls. The collective of FP members who are interested in contributing will contribute. To remain focus on learning...I suggest using the ignore feature.

Last edited:
I think the price would be around 50 - 60 000 $

Mano BEEN sold this place...to the those people with the ads up top.

That's why the mods don't come around here no more...because all the foolishness that goes on around here just increases the sites hits, so they can charge more for ad space.

Ad space on this site costs $450 for 100,000 impressions. An impression is every time that ad shows up to a user....

In a fight thread, that's getting thousands of views, it's very easy to run up a few thousand impressions.

Back