FP Trending On The Informative.

This is funny!!! You are right, I'm dumb. lol. I never said I'm a power player, not even close. But I do have some influence.

You actually think I just fetch fries or grab coffee? Not even close. think about it, seriously. I know you are not that stupid.

Yes I wish I was as popular as biggrome. lol. I wish I had no life and can post 23,000 post on a forum. Man you must be popular.

Keep up those shenanigans man, you are in running for the village idiot. It's down to you and RSE.

335088-dont_feed_the_trolls_super.jpg

Dwells, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do specifically? A&R or freelance consultant? You can PM me the answer if you like.

The big problem is everyone fighting... the section is filled more with conflict ...all be it the most entertaining.. and something else... It like people come to shoot a few rounds off at the range and leave...

Oh one more thing,

I really don't think I'm your equal. not even close. I better than you in music and in business. I'm sure you got me in a few things. I'm sure you are louder than me and maybe stronger. but I got you trumped in this music game.

I didn't know we were in competition... news to me. What do you win for that?

How about the smarts game, do you got me there too? I mean you have the IQ of a swatted gnat...

For reference, see the first post in this thread referencing "pussification", and you'll see a troll in action.

Trying to e-suck his way out of an apartment in Compton. Gotta have good music homie. There's no other way to put it....

The big problem is everyone fighting... the section is filled more with conflict ...all be it the most entertaining.. and something else... It like people come to shoot a few rounds off at the range and leave...

This thread was made to start e-fights. You can see some of the undertone in the first post.

The mention of "pussification" was directed at.... guess who.

So the thread had no real point anyway.

Mano BEEN sold this place...to the those people with the ads up top.

That's why the mods don't come around here no more...because all the foolishness that goes on around here just increases the sites hits, so they can charge more for ad space.

Ad space on this site costs $450 for 100,000 impressions. An impression is every time that ad shows up to a user....

In a fight thread, that's getting thousands of views, it's very easy to run up a few thousand impressions.
And I thought it was just a collaboration. So all what audiofanzine wants is the clicks to their ads and their website not more? Obviously it was just a move to grab FPs many visitors and link them to their own business. IMO the actual potential of FP could have been used in a much better way. Besides that their forums are not even half as active as this place, so their plan didn't work out, and the clicks they got don't mean a thing, since most people are looking and closing the window again as I'm assuming, their website is not that attractive and filled with ads, it doesn't engage people to the site.

335088-dont_feed_the_trolls_super.jpg

Dwells, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do specifically? A&R or freelance consultant? You can PM me the answer if you like.

I'm a freelance consultant. pretty much an independent A&R. I find music for projects. I also run events, but I do events to help me find records. I'm a middle man. I connect people to each other.

I didn't know we were in competition... news to me. What do you win for that?

How about the smarts game, do you got me there too? I mean you have the IQ of a swatted gnat...

For reference, see the first post in this thread referencing "pussification", and you'll see a troll in action.

Trying to e-suck his way out of an apartment in Compton. Gotta have good music homie. There's no other way to put it....

We ain't in competition. Not even close. I work in the music industry, you just watch it on tv.

We ain't in competition. Not even close. I work in the music industry, you just watch it on tv.

You tell yourself you work in the music industry.

Last time I checked.... driving was not a music industry position.

I'm a freelance consultant. pretty much an independent A&R. I find music for projects. I also run events, but I do events to help me find records. I'm a middle man. I connect people to each other.

Yeah, me too.

:rolleyes:

And I thought it was just a collaboration. So all what audiofanzine wants is the clicks to their ads and their website not more? Obviously it was just a move to grab FPs many visitors and link them to their own business. IMO the actual potential of FP could have been used in a much better way. Besides that their forums are not even half as active as this place, so their plan didn't work out, and the clicks they got don't mean a thing, since most people are looking and closing the window again as I'm assuming, their website is not that attractive and filled with ads, it doesn't engage people to the site.

FP should have been turned into a producer based social networking website. A place where aspiring producers could create a resume, Myspace-like page, dedicated to showcasing the producer and their material. The forum should have undergone reconstruction. New HTML coding that would allow producers to integrate existing social networks in an RSS-like feed, but more importantly, link piers and lurkers to their actual 'nest' or page.

FP is not too far off from this idea. A few months of redesigning and a new business mission would garner huge, lucrative, attention.

Now Dot wants to say Don't Feed the Trolls when he mentions my name and make reference to my posts more than anybody on FP... lol.

... all because they're more thought out and more realistic than his.

Nice thread you got going here Dot...

ANOTHER FAIL

seems like a life pattern

You tell yourself you work in the music industry.

Last time I checked.... driving was not a music industry position.

I'm a driver? since when?

What do you do?

I'm guessing you do security. do you where one of those nice uniforms? You got a flashlight and pepper spray?

FP should have been turned into a producer based social networking website. A place where aspiring producers could create a resume, Myspace-like page, dedicated to showcasing the producer and their material. The forum should have undergone reconstruction. New HTML coding that would allow producers to integrate existing social networks in an RSS-like feed, but more importantly, link piers and lurkers to their actual 'nest' or page.

FP is not too far off from this idea. A few months of redesigning and a new business mission would garner huge, lucrative, attention.

Do that yourself, get a domain name and go for it.

Wait... you'll get about as much participation as you did with that myspace page.

Don't waste your time, you're right, it should happen on a site that people will actually visit.

My Bad.

I'm a driver? since when?

What do you do?

I'm guessing you do security. do you where one of those nice uniforms? You got a flashlight and pepper spray?

Let's agree to never address each other ever again.

Deal? I'm down.

Everytime I read your posts... I feel a little "less smart"

Last edited by a moderator:
The point is being proven. Some people are just hell-bent on being obstructionists, antagonists, and cynics.

For those of you whom are protagonists for a better FP, this thread is an example of the issues that obstruct, or arrest, the development of anything resembling it's 'golden days'.

There's no need to fan the banter. Sticking to the OP is key.

Let's agree to never address each other ever again.

Deal? I'm down.

Everytime I read your posts... I feel a little "less smart"

I guess I landed on the truth.

I have no problem with you, none. I just think you are the village idiot. and the village idiot makes people laugh. you make me laugh.

The point is being proven. Some people are just hell-bent on being obstructionists, antagonists, and cynics.

For those of you whom are protagonists for a better FP, this thread is an example of the issues that obstruct, or arrest, the development of anything resembling it's 'golden days'.

There's no need to fan the banter. Sticking to the OP is key.

This thread should've never been made because it was made for you to get on your soapbox because your puzzy was hurt for whatever reason.

Stop making ho azz threads and just do what you do. Don't worry about what other people like or dislike.

Wasn't it you who were in another thread calling FP members puzzy's and sheep and idiots. It was the 360 Deal thread.

Now you act like you're running for office, lol.

Talking to the same people you just talked shat about a few days ago... or was that James Keaze?

Get real you damn fool, ain't nobody ridin' with you on nothing. Cry about it.

I guess I landed on the truth.

I have no problem with you, none. I just think you are the village idiot. and the village idiot makes people laugh. you make me laugh.

Well, lets agree to never address each other again.

Cool?

That's a yes or no question, you don't have to phone a friend.

Back