FP Trending On The Informative.

I am the biggest advocate of the ignore feature on this site. I'm on his ignore list.... AND STILL SHOW UP IN HIS POSTS!

He took the time to take a screen shot and edit it and post it... LOL! (GOT A LIFE? ...)

I must have just put his little ego through the meat grinder... what did I do?

I would like to enact a VISIBLE IGNORE LIST... when you see people posting stuff about music and what it takes to make it.... go to their myspace page and listen to their music and observe their popularity.

If their music sounds like a Sisqo impersonator that forgot to take their depression meds and they can only muster up 10,000 site visitors in 3 years.... don't put much merit into anything they post no matter how much they try to hob knob with the people that really have music knowledge. Just ignore those people like I do.

The only reason I can't ignore them is because when I see my name, I think it's something I posted but more often than not, it's some weirdo that can't get over that fact that they can't even be respected on a messageboard...

see sig

Last edited by a moderator:
DontFeedTheTrolls-1.jpg

I really care if you read my posts Dot.

Phukkin' kid, lol.

Probably should go spend some time upping your song writing skills.

Dot Robinson smash hit song writing -

I love you
Do you love me
Please check a box
Yes or No

chorus -

gurl... gurl... gurrrlll...

TGIF, b!tches.

Love/Hate FP.

EDIT: But on the topic: yes, it is getting a little better (last week or so). We need another FP Hater's Ball Nominations thread, though, to clear the air again. Good to do every six months or so.

Last edited:
I really care if you read my posts Dot.

Phukkin' kid, lol.

Probably should go spend some time upping your song writing skills.

Dot Robinson smash hit song writing -

I love you
Do you love me
Please check a box
Yes or No

chorus -

gurl... gurl... gurrrlll...

He can't hear you. you are on his ignore list.
do you understand what that means?

DontFeedTheTrolls-1.jpg

Damn! How could I forget about Dwells? My bad. Your definitely a positive contributor. I've learned a few things from you. I appreciate you sharing what you know.

We just need to have a policy of not feeding the trolls. The collective of FP members who are interested in contributing will contribute. To remain focus on learning...I suggest using the ignore feature.

But I like starting up sh!t....

I really don't care if I'm on a list or not on a list. I just wanted to mess with a fp member who talk a lot of smack and is really really sensitive. Not RSE, but Rome. It's all good man, rome makes me laugh. Keep up those shenanigans rome.

But I like starting up sh!t....

I really don't care if I'm on a list or not on a list. I just wanted to mess with a fp member who talk a lot of smack and is really really sensitive. Not RSE, but Rome. It's all good man, rome makes me laugh. Keep up those shenanigans rome.

This is the Internet. Any negativity or ignorance displayed here should not be taken serious. I'm sure no one truly does. I don't feed trolls. That's why I have decided to utilize the ignore feature. I'm here to network and learn something I would, otherwise, have had to pay for or research extensively.

Damn, they done got Rome started.

eatingpopcorn.gif

They're easy targets though so it's really not that fun. When Osama The Pig was around and people with a decent amount of brain cells... you had to have some serious wit and really know what you were talking about. There was name calling and what not but more often than not... there was a "serious" debate somewhere in the mix.

Most of what Dot Robinson and Dwells are guilty of is - "I don't like it that Bigg Rome is more popular than me.... sniff". I really can't get with that type of ish. Let's debate a "real topic" or something. In my eye, I'm just regular old FP member like everybody else. I crack jokes, so what.

If you ask Dot Robinson or Dwells what problem do they have with Ol Romey Rome... they don't have any real issues. They get mad if some body posts "That was funny" or "Nice Remix"... because in all of their futile attempts to try to reach the top of the FP totem pole... they have failed. For some reason, it's important to them. Dwells even compared himself to me and called himself my equal - :cry:

Dot Robinson just has horrible music, that's why he's not respected. I mean he posts with a lot of sense but his music is like audible sewage or something and I have no reason to downplay his music. He's pretty sensitive too, this has been going on for about a week. I'm hoping he's okay - put the pills and vodka away Dot. I probably was joking about whatever it was....

Dwells is just dumb. I don't know how to say it any other way. He's fetched a few fries for some industry insiders so he's closer than most. So he comes her and regurgitates what he's overheard while he was making coffee for important people. Some people believe that he's somebody... but I'm wise enough to know that nobody that dumb can be a power player... ever.

TGIF, b!tches.

Love/Hate FP.

EDIT: But on the topic: yes, it is getting a little better (last week or so). We need another FP Hater's Ball Nominations thread, though, to clear the air again. Good to do every six months or so.

I have two nominees I'll nominate and vote for...

I'm here to network and learn something I would, otherwise, have had to pay for or research extensively.

You are failing miserably. PM'ing Coop and stroking Dwells won't make that Bytch Hop music you make any better.

You don't have the talent to succeed. I'm trying to keep you from wasting valuable time.

You type well, maybe Professional Blogger is your calling or something.

Give it a thought.

I wanna be nominate ... just so I can take trophy from HOBOT RIMJOB EXTREME....

ba da da da dahhhhhhh

I'm loving it ...

As of late, FutureProducers.com has become more, InformedFutureProducers.com, than the usual circus of immaturity and innate ignorance of, who is better than who, and how pussification is running rampant in the 0's and 1's that make up your MIDI signal.

Thanks to frequent posts from members like Legal Dollaz, Lisa2456, PRPS, and Redherring, FP is rapidly becoming a pool of information, connectivity, and social networking, which, believe it or not, is the definition...or purpose of this website.

If the positive participation continues, FP could become a great place for both aspiring and established producers, to find useful information to progress their goals, thus, creating viable networking connections.

Don't be alarmed...it's just maturity. :)

[/reboot]

Whoot !

there are people on fp that do no more than offer the occasional pat on the back and try their damnest to break into the perceived "cool" crowd. Some of these people have toiled for years at this task... To no avail.

Those people are a big waste of time and probably should realize that the internet is a vast resource and not limited to a rnb/talk section on a production message board.

The passion these people bring to a "talk" section about the members of that section and what they should be doing makes it seem like those people should either start their own website... Or just find another one if they really don't like what goes on.

I, for one, have never heard of a penalty for leaving and seeking out whatever it is that your desire.

There are members here that constantly try to take jabs at other members for no apparent reason. Whether it be mildly referring to something that was said, giving backhanded compliments, or flat out using the person's "jargon" in their posts. They will even go so far as to make a thread and try to make sideways remarks about members who may have upset them to the point where they cannot function in their regular life without dragging what that person did / said to them along for the ride.

When people have no real life, they tend to try to create a virtual life. Complete with multiple personalities, perceived self-importance, false sense of superior knowledge and a ton of other ridiculous things.

They also start threads that have nothing to do with anything (def not music) but what they were thinking as they picked their nose. I think these people just really have no one to talk to outside of the internet. If this were to truly be a better place, people would start threads about music and not seek out co-signs, pats on the back, e-friends and web buddies, and they would be able to post about the thread topics and not the people in the thread.

Also, this thread is a huge success.

No names...

Very good observation by the op.

P.s.: Please feel free to carry on with your daily life and responsibilities. If you have any. This post was not made to become the new topic of discussion. Thank you - biggrome.

Can't believe this dude is trying to give song reviews...

HILARIOUS!

lol

This place used to be informative and FUN.....beat battles (that people actually participated and voted in).....good posts (that people actually kept on topic)....and the FP taliban all co-existed......wish it would get back to that

This place used to be informative and FUN.....beat battles (that people actually participated and voted in).....good posts (that people actually kept on topic)....and the FP taliban all co-existed......wish it would get back to that

Well as of late, there has been a consistent trend of people participating and posting very useful information on how to best progress your career, obtaining and maintaing a solid fan base or clientele, separating good business practices from those in which would turn off would be investors or fans, etc.

I, at one point, offered song reviews for people who were in desperate need of a second ear, although, that second ear would not be the end all be all, just a secondary perspective. So the participation level is trending upward.

There are people on FP who are willing to share or participate, granted, those people are few and far in between.

Dwells is just dumb. I don't know how to say it any other way. He's fetched a few fries for some industry insiders so he's closer than most. So he comes her and regurgitates what he's overheard while he was making coffee for important people. Some people believe that he's somebody... but I'm wise enough to know that nobody that dumb can be a power player... ever.

This is funny!!! You are right, I'm dumb. lol. I never said I'm a power player, not even close. But I do have some influence.

You actually think I just fetch fries or grab coffee? Not even close. think about it, seriously. I know you are not that stupid.

Yes I wish I was as popular as biggrome. lol. I wish I had no life and can post 23,000 post on a forum. Man you must be popular.

Keep up those shenanigans man, you are in running for the village idiot. It's down to you and RSE.

Oh one more thing,

I really don't think I'm your equal. not even close. I better than you in music and in business. I'm sure you got me in a few things. I'm sure you are louder than me and maybe stronger. but I got you trumped in this music game.

As of late there are only a few people on FP that like to reference other board members in their posts and it kind of ruin threads doing it.

I wish that would just stop completely.

Back