FP Trending On The Informative.

Fp has taken a turn for the better in the last few weeks. I hope it continues.:cheers:

The list is too long! what shall I name??? take your pick! Youre too young to understand how great America was these last centuries because you have no scope, your young and spoiled. Take everything for granted.

How about inventing the Car (Henry Ford) and Plane. (Wright Brothers)
The Dream Team (Jordaannn!)
Saving Jews from total genocide.
Landed on the Moon
Championed equality of man and human rights, womens rights, civil rights, and gay rights, (no homo)

etc
etc
etc
etc

its silly to list the obvious.

america had nothing to do with ford or the wright brothers. those were individuals. same thing with jordan.

saving the jews for genocide? you need to check your history books. the us was one of MANY countries to fight the germans. WW2 started in 1939, the US didn't jump in until 1941. Hell the US was neutral for 2 years!!! even when germany invaded poland. it took japan to attack pearl harbor for the us in finally jump in. not to mention million and million of jews have already died, slaughtered. The US didn't save the jews from genocide, the US reacted too late!!

landed on the moon? big fvcking deal!!! the russians would have done that if we didn't. what have we gotten form that besides debt?

equal rights? the US? the country that was built on slavery and performing a genocide on the native people. gay rights? last time I check, gays can't marry. The US is far behind when it comes to equal rights.

You need to actually read those books.

fyi Ford did not invent the car, you fvcking idiot. ford 'invented' the assembly line. cars have been around for a long time before ford. really the germans invented the car.

america had nothing to do with ford or the wright brothers. those were individuals. same thing with jordan.

saving the jews for genocide? you need to check your history books. the us was one of MANY countries to fight the germans. WW2 started in 1939, the US didn't jump in until 1941. Hell the US was neutral for 2 years!!! even when germany invaded poland. it took japan to attack pearl harbor for the us in finally jump in. not to mention million and million of jews have already died, slaughtered. The US didn't save the jews from genocide, the US reacted too late!!

landed on the moon? big fvcking deal!!! the russians would have done that if we didn't. what have we gotten form that besides debt?

equal rights? the US? the country that was built on slavery and performing a genocide on the native people. gay rights? last time I check, gays can't marry. The US is far behind when it comes to equal rights.

You need to actually read those books.

fyi Ford did not invent the car, you fvcking idiot. ford 'invented' the assembly line. cars have been around for a long time before ford. really the germans invented the car.

you missed my point. The point is:

Freedom breeds ingenuity and superior human beings.

And yes ford invented car companies. That's more important... Than who invented the first concept, if you want to get ultra technical it was France . Steam powered.

And also those details are some of hundreds.

It all comes from liberty and happiness tho. That's what we taught the world, is the pursuit of happiness.

Last edited:
But america is not free. america is not the worst country in the world, but it's not the best. but americans have the biggest ego. but the truth is america has done very little to be proud of.

ford did not invent car companies either you dummy. Karl Benz (recognize the name?) really is the father to the modern auto, and car company.

Cugnot (I'm assuming you mean him cause he's french) was not the first to create a steam powered car. Shamshurenkov, a russian, did it 17 years earlier.

get your facts stright kid.

America taught the world the pursuit of happiness? what the fvcked up type of arrogant sh!t is that? next you're going to say america invented the feeling called Happy.

Last edited:
Oh one more thing,

I really don't think I'm your equal. not even close. I better than you in music and in business. I'm sure you got me in a few things. I'm sure you are louder than me and maybe stronger. but I got you trumped in this music game.

I've heard music from both and Rome got you on LOCK homie......not even close.....

But america is not free. america is not the worst country in the world, but it's not the best. but americans have the biggest ego. but the truth is america has done very little to be proud of.

ford did not invent car companies either you dummy. Karl Benz (recognize the name?) really is the father to the modern auto, and car company.

Cugnot (I'm assuming you mean him cause he's french) was not the first to create a steam powered car. Shamshurenkov, a russian, did it 17 years earlier.

get your facts stright kid.

America taught the world the pursuit of happiness? what the fvcked up type of arrogant sh!t is that? next you're going to say america invented the feeling called Happy.

no cugnot was the first to design a self propelled land vehicle, but still hardly the scope of Ford, an American who was a visionary.

Shamshurenkov made a human propelled pedal-pushed 4 wheel carriage. Like a big bike, not a car. Wow that was dumb.

First you tell me to check my facts and then you pull up a guy who invented a carriage to compare with fords vision of changing transportation forever?

Benz was not the first to create a car assembly line. Ford was the first car factory and Americans were the first to adopt cars in their day to day life on a mainstream scale. That's the point Im trying to make. That's why I put (ford) in there. That's the bigger vision.

And Americans are free! How are we not free?

And yes America is the best country in the world and we are pioneers. Everyone copies us and our culture globaly. Even If you are famous in another country your nothing unless you make it big here. But not vice versa. People copy everything we do and they have been for decades.

I've heard music from both and Rome got you on LOCK homie......not even close.....

Preciate that 777

Is Papa Duck still puttin' it down down there. I liked that vid you posted that time where they had the CD duplicating machine and were really doing the DIY thing.

last time I check any country that extorts a third of their income is not free. and if you don't pay you are sent to prison. that's not freedom buddy.

last time I check I can't carry arms around publicly is all states. try setting up a militia

freedom of religion? as long as your believe in Jesus

right to assembly? not quite, I'm sure some of out fathers or grandfathers still remember the fire hoses and attack dogs.

protection for quartering troops? okay nobody houses troops

protection form search and seizure? unless they call you a terrorist or a drug dealer.

Due process? ha. in our court system? that funny.

trial by jury? not for most cases. and the bill of right says anything over $20 is good to go. let's see you ask for a jury on a misdemeanor. or a ticket.

probation against excessive bail? What normal blue collar person has $25k for bail?

Unenumerated rights? can we be more vague?

States vs the US? that's like 2 masters fighting over you, it's not a good place to be.

Pretty much the bill of rights is a crock of sh!t. I hate to say that, since I (unlike you RSE) defended this country.

Our country was built on lies and propaganda, Paine's Common Sense is exactly that propaganda.

One of the best ways to keep people from rebelling is by letting them think they are free and running things.

FP should have been turned into a producer based social networking website. A place where aspiring producers could create a resume, Myspace-like page, dedicated to showcasing the producer and their material. The forum should have undergone reconstruction. New HTML coding that would allow producers to integrate existing social networks in an RSS-like feed, but more importantly, link piers and lurkers to their actual 'nest' or page.

FP is not too far off from this idea. A few months of redesigning and a new business mission would garner huge, lucrative, attention.

I was looking at doing this myself with Obiaudio.com before I became a mod thinking it was going to happen...it didn't. Doing a redisign of Obiaudio.com but unsure if I should include that....

#justsaying

I take it you got past history with dude. I really don't think dude even clicked on anything.

Yeah we go back but....I call it like I see it....weren't you just in a battle at the end of last year and came up with all kinda excuses as to why your beat was lame??? and I've been around here since 03 so it woulda been hard not to have checked a BiggRome track.....if you are so much better than him prove it....post a track that YOU made that is fire....I wanna hear.....

When people have no real life, they tend to try to create a virtual life. Complete with multiple personalities, perceived self-importance, false sense of superior knowledge and a ton of other ridiculous things.

They also start threads that have nothing to do with anything (def not music) but what they were thinking as they picked their nose. I think these people just really have no one to talk to outside of the internet. If this were to truly be a better place, people would start threads about music and not seek out co-signs, pats on the back, e-friends and web buddies, and they would be able to post about the thread topics and not the people in the thread.

Also, this thread is a huge success.

No names...

Very good observation by the OP.

P.S.: Please feel free to carry on with your daily life and responsibilities. If you have any. This post was not made to become the new topic of discussion. Thank you - biggrome.

Preach!!!!! :cheers:

I take it you got past history with dude. I really don't think dude even clicked on anything.

Well, post something tighter... made this last night... my last beat in this style... I'm going for abstract from here on out.

See avatar + See sig...

Last edited by a moderator:
Double/chorus that distorted guitar sound, and that is the one (my tastes, anyway -- minimal).

That's a great idea.

... anybody else not feeling SampleTank sounds besides me? (that's where that "fake" sounding guitar came from)

That's a great idea.

... anybody else not feeling SampleTank sounds besides me? (that's where that "fake" sounding guitar came from)

Sampletank 2 is cool though. But I prefer Hypersonic 2 for the real fake guitars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back