FP Old Head Thread...

I use to be a bit hash in the past. Far more relaxed now. Any features etc you'd wanna see on the site?

More boobs.

I think the internet has moved on, as someone mentioned everyone is on social sites now.

Personally looking at the forum over the last few days it seems like people are apart of this community just for what they can take from it BUT that's an opinion from a limited perspective.

More boobs.

I think the internet has moved on, as someone mentioned everyone is on social sites now.

Personally looking at the forum over the last few days it seems like people are apart of this community just for what they can take from it BUT that's an opinion from a limited perspective.

More boobs is always good. Mmmmmm. Ok thanks for the info

shit im 30 now lol think i joined here when i was 23... o and lex luger isnt doin much of anything anymore except touring so that could be why everyone bounced hahaha

Last edited:
Congrats and much to Serm, we've all been blessed to communicate and be sociable a really broad successful community were. These past few years have been love to me, I feel like I've been doing this for what? 10? 11? years lol What ever the year man this is just the beginning.

This is NEOX performing live!

Forums as a whole are losing more and more traffic. The problem is its out of the way. Facebook groups are the new forum. Reddit is amazing if you can find the right subreddits. Twitter is king. Basically nobody wants to sit and search for information on a centralized database when they can Google it and have a wider net. Why be a part of a small specialized community in the long run when I can reach every and anyone on Facebook and Twitter? I've made a good amount of connections with YouTube, Facebook and Twitter musically. I haven't made a beat in close to a year but I can keep up with the relationships I have established with others who still do or who have put it down on other forms of social media while I continue to pursue other interests. TLDR version if you want to fix FP you have to start by going where the people are. Location is everything!

Damn. I had hair when I joined FP

And our heads get older...

we old but we're not dead yet

and here I figured I wouldn't see someone with a join date before mine.

well_done_sir.gif

Last edited:
met up with DonaldCrunk at a show i played last night. we're both into modular synths so we geeked out. it was fun

Back