Finally!! Launched a website last month.. whats your take on it?

cappachino

I used to post here alot, and I met some pretty decent people and did some good things especially being so young back then. I had taken a break but now I'm back with my long time collaborator and we finally launched our website in February.

I'd just like to hear from FP because I know there are some very trained ears here, and some people that will let me know EXACTLY what they think. So if you will, let me know where you think we're falling short, what we can improve on, etc., in regards to the music, as well as the site itself, they way we conduct business, and anything else. Thanks!

www.RicandThadeusMusic.com

Last edited:
You didn't launch a site, you launched a page on Soundclick. I'd go as far as saying your title is misleading.

I clicked on the link though and the song that played sounded generic and nothing special (sorry). I left the "site" after about 30 seconds of whatever the default track is.

Note - I am not saying this to discourage you. It is what it is and I'm only ONE person.

Wow, nice beats man. You guys have really good mixes

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Also, do you realize some of ur beats are completely untagged?

wassup fam, thanks for peepin the dreams joint ....went thru a couple of ur beats im feeling the energy...My fav so far is the rick rross trap sh!t beat with the Wiz sample...Keep it up fam, mixed sound good too

You didn't launch a site, you launched a page on Soundclick. I'd go as far as saying your title is misleading.

I clicked on the link though and the song that played sounded generic and nothing special (sorry). I left the "site" after about 30 seconds of whatever the default track is.

Note - I am not saying this to discourage you. It is what it is and I'm only ONE person.

please forward the coordinates to the planet you live on in which www.soundclick.com is not a website.

hey bro..had a listen to" shoot down my plane " .. the hats in that joint are mental man haha...nice groove and flow to them.. i am not listening on the best set of cans at the moment..so i don't want to give a critical feedback on the mix right now..but i will listen again and drop u a more detailed feedback on a few more tracks my friend :)

Ignore the haters Cap, They are exciting about being featured on other peoples front page. That won't profit them nothing.

Congrats Homie

mark,

i was defending cappachino,
understand what is going on before you shoot subliminal attacks at someone.

This may be the best criticism I've received thus far. Ultimately, anyone who is serious should invest in a full-fledged website and we plan to do so. Soundclick Is just a stepping stone for exposure and the capital to get a REAL site. So thanks for the 30 seconds you did spend on the page and for being real with me

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Wow, nice beats man. You guys have really good mixes

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Also, do you realize some of ur beats are completely untagged?

thanks bruh, and yeah we're not too worried about tagging beats because everythings copyrighted and we're not putting our best beats on soundclick anyways. i appreciate you checking us out :cheers:

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Good ish, your mixes are most def legit

Thanks bruh

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

nice music man.... let these haters hate and continue grinding man

Fa sho! Thanks for listening

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Ignore the haters Cap, They are exciting about being featured on other peoples front page. That won't profit them nothing.

Congrats Homie

I dont think anyone was trying to "hate" but I appreciate ya giving us a listen

Last edited:
@T Prod.
yeah alot of poeple are having that problem, we're getting a new layout within the next day or so bcuz the guy that did ours apparently doesnt do any maintenance or updates

but i appreciate you check us out

Congrats Homie

SALTY Much? I didn't see any haters on this thread at all... mostly love, and some constructive criticism (Truth is, the thread title was misleading as hell)

The subliminal was corny. BIG UPS to JOEY TUNEZ.

To the OP, The beats bang and for a soundclick page, im feelin the layout. But man hostgator + wordpress + like 10bucks a month = a BANGIN personally run website. Look into it man, definitely worth the bread and as said in other threads, all traffic is to you/only you.

:cheers:

Really nice beats... like dat 'Hit the Pedal'
I knew id seen your name before.. it was on the Kid Ink mixtape!
Well done on dat .. real nice track!

please forward the coordinates to the planet you live on in which www.soundclick.com is not a website.

newpassword is right. Hes saying they didn't launch a website, they launched an artist profile. If they launched a website it would be unique to them, they would have had someone build it for them, and it would've been crafted for them, and hosted on an independent server. So technically he's correct. Well both of you are.

The mixes of the tracks are very clean. Not my taste, but still very good.

This may be the best criticism I've received thus far. Ultimately, anyone who is serious should invest in a full-fledged website and we plan to do so. Soundclick Is just a stepping stone for exposure and the capital to get a REAL site. So thanks for the 30 seconds you did spend on the page and for being real with me
Thanks for realizing that I was not hating. All the best fam.

Site is legit..mixes are on point...and you said you don't post your best tracks..good move..i plan to have me and my co-producer's collab page up this month..i hope its as successful as yalls.

Only thing i would say is to space the name out a bit..i couldn't read it for shit when i first went to it until i heard the tag.

Honestly the first thing I would change is the name.
Stupid dudes aren't going to remember/know how to spell ricandthadeusmusic

As far as your own site, I build sites for people sometimes on Wix.com
It's super easy to make your own flash site and super cheap too.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!! we aren't compromising our name for shit tho, its meant to be all one word.. proper branding should compensate for its difficulty to spell/remember or whatever

Last edited:
Back