EDM Meets Trap Music[Video]

These niggas around here don't know who Arabmuzik is. I wouldn't know if I wasn't on FP. LMAO! We listen to real trap shit......not that misinterpreted tourist attracted shit. Yall dudes are tourist of this trap shit. Ask a nigga in south who Arabmusic is......they going to say...."yeah man....that song was tight...Busta got down on that song".

i don't even like trap so i don't care. i never did and i don't think that's ever going to change. i'm a bigger EDM fan since i have lived un europe for 3 years in my life. to me trap is ass and has always been ass i personally think that now since they have fused trap with a couple of other sub genres it sounds much more tolerable

Enuff said.

The south even infuenced Dr.Dre on Chronic 2001. Hear is your EDM/Trap music. Yall late.

Last edited:
i don't even like trap so i don't care. i never did and i don't think that's ever going to change. i'm a bigger EDM fan since i have lived un europe for 3 years in my life. to me trap is ass and has always been ass i personally think that now since they have fused trap with a couple of other sub genres it sounds much more tolerable
the **** you listenin to edm trap if you hate trap music for, i hate country if country blends with hip hop that pisses me off even more! so i dunno how you are liking trap being mixed with edm

the **** you listenin to edm trap if you hate trap music for, i hate country if country blends with hip hop that pisses me off even more! so i dunno how you are liking trap being mixed with edm
nigga learn to read
i personally think that now since they have fused trap with a couple of other sub genres it sounds much more tolerable

Last edited:
Back