EDM Meets Trap Music[Video]

I getting kinda sick seeing the name "Trap Beats." I'm getting kinda sick of hearing "Trap Beats." It was cool when a few people did it. Now it's getting out of hand.

Don't be fooled by those that don't know any better. This is not EDM/trap.

Don't get laughed at by those who know better.

About to get back on the thing I birth. Shit. This shit really fascinates people. I was making trap beats back in 92'.....sheeeeed.....without clicking a mouse and connecting the dot. Quantize was the shit...I mastered it. Like WTF does 1/32 mean.........oooooooh O.K I get it......what about 1/8t......ooooooh O.K........see what this hat sound like when I leave it on 1/8t.....DAMN.....I think I might have something. Started writing lyrics to compliment the hit hat patterns. A partna I rapped with called my style futuristic digital..because it sounded like some computerized shit. True story.

This was my style in 92'.

The world wasn't ready for this crazy futuristic ass dude....too busy riding Dr.Dre's previmitve dick. All I needed was to be in a real studio with a real engineer who would know what to do.

SO FUUCK TIMBALAND, FUUCK DR.DRE, FUUCK SHAWTY REDD, FUUCK LEX, FUUCK SWIZZ! I'm the MFing underground!

Last edited:
I wonder if the producer of low ever thought this very simple beat would ever sell 10x platinum singles:bigeyes:
Who here thinks a trap beat could sell that many singles ?I think i,m going to make a new genre call LOwStep ;)

Last edited:
You don't make any sense.

And if you down with super producer....then fuuck you too. We super producer killas. But of course these the people you look up to. Makes perfect sense.

Niggas need to stop biting. Biting ass niggas. It's one thing to come up with a style from one person style, it's another to base your career off of people's sounds.......claiming you going after the money.....and expect respect at the same damn time. lol!

And you MFers want to exchange biting for the word innovative. That don't make any sense.

Niggas doing the wop......then they spin with it......call it the spinning wop. LMAO! FOH.

Niggas doing the electric slide.....then they do the snake.....call it the eel. FOH.

These niggas today ain't sitting indian style upside down spinning on their elbow.......they doing the Dougieman....that's when you dougie then for a split second do the running man as fast as you can...then back to the dougie.

EDM/Trap. lmao! Wow!

It's sad niggas don't know they are the underground right now.....but they ass too got damn busy biting and licking ass. They have no respect at all.....and ain't going to go no got damn where....waste of energy biting.

See you EDM/Trap MFers in 2014.....same position.......jumping on some soca mixed with trap music.

What do you guys think of my try at EDM Trap? I got inspired after watching this documentary LOL

Trap is becoming "the new black". Everyone wants to make trap beats now. No matter if they previously made hip hop, wonky, electronic or whatever. Same thing with dubstep now. Let's just wait to see trap backgrounds in commercials.

What+the+fuck+is+this+shit+_e03f35f2de0ff6dbe34f81fca1b1f730.jpg

played at a festival this weekend, and i can tell you that in south africa, trap is the new dubstep. such a sad thing. cos trap is fun. but not when its killed :(

Ya'all should check Cory Bold's soundcloud...

The drop at 0.45sec...

Haha.. :)

Anyway... prolly going to have to finish some moombahtrap I started and never finished... ;D

Btw Benny, that sounds pretty good. :)

Last edited:
shoutout to LOUDPVCK the homies, and Southside and Baauer, Flosstradamus

idk how i feel about it but i love producers gettin money doing what they love

shoutout to LOUDPVCK the homies, and Southside and Baauer, Flosstradamus

Shout out to Diplo, Munchi and Djemba Djemba.

And a big shout out to Batman for fixing that auto-pilot!

Last edited by a moderator:
SMH. Suburban skateboard Trap is the proper the name for that shit. lmao! Similar to bubblegum music. I have yet to be impressed with the B.S.

Last edited:
Hip Hop didn't steal anything.

Replying to some ignoramus

If you think RUN DMC & Beastie Boys is the original Hip Hop think again.

Run DMC marketed that song to Walk This Way, to WHITE audiences. Smart & effective!

Before that Hip Hop used mostly Dance music & uptempo R&B, not Rock. So stop flattering yourself lol

/end rant/

Carry on.

Back