For the dudes with wifey...

Man.....................

I can say that some o you older cats in this game oops, thread... are soundin alot like me with some o my WAR STORIES...

Anyone in the building ever watch... American Pimp?

Twopence... yall already touching up on pretty much a good chunk o game, I can't even speak on it... good to know this thread is still alive though...

Damn honestly Idk where some of ya find your women at...

Im from New York (Bronx) yea we have some filthy hoodrats over here but I've never associated myself with any them...many wanted me...and many i avoided.

All i gotta say is if a woman is a ****ed up as some of ya describe them to be then theirs either something wrong with the ni55a she currently with or, she still has insecurities from a previous relationship. Which is something you should of detected from the get-go...or maybe the ***** is just selfish.

I've had 2 great serious relationships in my life...1 was just to give it a try and the other I ended due to distance. But, I've also met great women who are indeed girlfriend/wifey type. Some guys need to stop putting their spoons where the forks go, and start choosing their women with more caution.

All I know is i got a great girl right now and i don't want to lose her...I love music but what good is success if you have no one to share it with?

Sorry for sounding too much like a soup opera but yea thats just my take...lol

As a vet... I co-sign!

me too...it seems like you just come to a certian point in there where u like, why is this mua fukca thats younger than me tellin me what to do? and you do feel like u wastin valuable life. I would recommend it to anyone comin outta highschool with no plans yet tho. it def changes you and builds ur character

me too...it seems like you just come to a certian point in there where u like, why is this mua fukca thats younger than me tellin me what to do?

Nothing wrong with that if they are higher up than you in the food chain. I'm not that old but I have had some excellent advise from people younger than em. :cheers:

Live at least 40 minutes from everybody... including her mama.

Literally put on a timer and set it for 40 minutes, get on the Freeway and drive until it dings...

... gotta base it on where you work too though... if you have to drop off kids to a family member... gotta factor that in too

This is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. Talk about a breakdown!:cry:

My wifey is into music and she makes fire beats, but that can be a drag sometimes because that used to be my alone time. i dont like having my girl around a bunch of artist but at the end of the day you gotta trust your girl if she gonna leave you cuz she is star struck she wasnt the one anyway. My wifey is fine she looks indian and she makes beats niggaz always love that, but im not insecure cuz our relationship is solid, and im that GUY lol.

Nothing wrong with that if they are higher up than you in the food chain. I'm not that old but I have had some excellent advise from people younger than em. :cheers:

The military food chain is different. The Officer vs Enlisted ish is hella skewed.

1st Sergeants (Enlisted - 17 - 20 years of service) have to take orders from 2nd Lieutenants (Officers - 1 week of service)...

1st Sergeant will probably be about 37 -40... 2nd Lieutenant will be 22 - 23... (no real military experience - fress out of college)... and the 2nd Lieutenant with one week of service will make about as much as the 1st Sergeant that has 17 years of service.

We had one cool lieutenant that would sneak to hang out with us, lol. Then he would forget sometimes at work that he was an officer and come over and chit chat with us and would actually start to do PHYSICAL WORK like putting up a tent or something... The other officers would almost have a heart attack and would check him - 2ND LIEUTENANT! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! YOU'RE THE BRAINS NOT THE BRAWN!... and he would have to stop and go be a snob with them... after awhile... he kinda became a snob. Told us "Man I hate to be this way but I got to do it..."

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

This is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. Talk about a breakdown!:cry:

Works like a charm though. People are going to show up at your spot just to try to get a feel of how you and yours operate.

Keep 'em at a distance. The 40 minute rule.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

I would recommend it to anyone comin outta highschool with no plans yet tho. it def changes you and builds ur character

I agree about the character part, it makes you a survivor. I don't know if I would join with 2 wars going down though and the possibility of a 3rd skirmish in Libya...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ Romes 40 minute rule. Sadly if I were to move that far away from my mother in law she would just follow us and move down the street. Shes done it

what's the point of that? what are they trying to accomplish, exactly?

They need something to put in the rumor mill.

It could be something as simple as "Don't believe that house is always clean, it wasn't when I went there..."

... anything.

... they let their kids play too many games or he's always in another room... you name it.

Now with FaceBook, the rumor mill runs 24/7 and more than likely you're in it if you have friends you go out with and socialize a lot.

People want the DIRT on you, on some TMZ type ish. I see it all the time. I went to this party and this couple showed up looking nice and smiling. Their kids were well dressed and everything. They were nice and talked to everybody. I didn't know 'em.... why did it only take 10 minutes for me to find out that they were just boxing in the car and have WWE matches in their living room? That was none of my business... but I found out that quick. The next thing you know, I was invited to a get together only to be separated from my wife and grilled by different people that were trying to find out what I was about ...

My wife and I have this thing we call the "Awareness Hat"... it's invisible and nobody else knows what it means. It's how we secretly check each other when we're out. If people are asking me questions she doesn't want them to know about... she'll mention something about a hat... if another woman is in my face and I'm giving her too much attention... she'll mention something about a hat... if she's clowning with a dude too much... I mention something about a hat... it means "Watch cha self so we don't have problems stemming from this get together..." Ish cut down the meaningless arguments and disagreements to almost 0. Now before we even get to the get togethers she'll tell me to put my hat on... on the way in. She's telling me to be aware... and not to let stuff get into the rumor mill.

She told me that one of her friends followed me around the city one day to see where I was going... TMZ...

Only ones I notice that are are the older ones

I've only met two in my entire life... both super religious...

The rest seemed like they just agreed to be together because it's to hard to look for somebody else...

Thats odd because every old couple I ever met seemed pretty happy and content with their lives. Besides a few spouts they always provide a comfortable envoronment.

I get that vibe with alot of older people period they just seem happy.

Thats odd because every old couple I ever met seemed pretty happy and content with their lives. Besides a few spouts they always provide a comfortable envoronment.

I get that vibe with alot of older people period they just seem happy.

Keyword has been highlighted, everybody is going to put their best foot forward when you meet 'em. Hang out with them for awhile...

As I stated earlier... NONE! of the people that I know that got married are still married. Were they happy at one point... yes.

Man Rome..I'mma bring that "hat" thing up that sounds like a good ass idea...I would say 75% of me and my girls arguments are over stupid ish like picking the wrong place to eat or not reminding to watch a TV show.

I LOLed @ the person following you around town...

Keyword has been highlighted, everybody is going to put their best foot forward when you meet 'em. Hang out with them for awhile...

As I stated earlier... NONE! of the people that I know that got married are still married. Were they happy at one point... yes.

this is true...

my parents were the same way. they looked happy whenever we went out to family reunions and get togethers. But when we get home all hell would just break loose.

My grandparents from both my sides were always happy with one another.From my dad's side my grandparents lasted 52 years and were buried next to each other when they died and, my mom's parents are closing in on almost 55 years now.

I think couples just get lazy and don't want to make anything work now a days. But, it doesn't have to be like that communication is key to making any relationship or marriage last. Somewhere along the line people forget that and depend on bribery or even just sex to fix all their problems. Resentment is the cancer of relationships and if its not taken cared of early then then relationship will just slowly fall apart and eventually just end...and on a bad note too

Back