Dreh den Swag auf

LMFAO "ich bin the shit *******". Obviously a parody. One thing puzzles me though, how the **** did he make that video look so good while his audio sucks donkey balls?

i thought about posting this awhile ago but i didnt want to show give this vid anymore views

It's basically turn my swag on in german.

Just that you get a white clown saying "i'm a rich n***".

It's a shame dude is getting so much exposure...cuz germany got a really nice hip hop scene actually.

But this...smh.

Last edited:
i'm actually german, when i'm back home from university, i'ma watch it :)
is it entirely in german?

lol

Sounds like a Dutch dude speaking German tho...Idunno

This was pretty bad and not really that funny tbh...

I agree with dude who said Germany has a good hiphop scene, I've heared beats coming from Germany (and France) that will blow your socks off.

Check Sido (Germany) (dude is wack but his beats are usually crazy)
and Rohff (France)

I'm neither French nor German btw

Olli Banjo is pretty big over here too..
ill wordplay, the beats are nice too..

the hip hop scene in germany is dead

Not really.

Sido is putting out great music. I love his new stuff. His production is always top-notch.

Kool Savas is still holding it down. Melbeatz is still pretty much the hottest producer.

Banjo, bushido, kay one, KIZ, Fanta 4, Freundeskreis. A lot of good acts.

Not really.

Melbeatz is still pretty much the hottest producer.

This chick?

melbeatz.jpg

B00022LO38.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I want her and that kick ass matrass!!! Damn that's dope...sleepin between some faders...

what did she produce?

I want her and that kick ass matrass!!! Damn that's dope...sleepin between some faders...

what did she produce?

Just to name two joints.

Infact this girl was involved in pretty much every important german hip hop song for the last 5-8 years.

Amazing production work.

Then there's this dude Beatzarre who is producing everything else basically lol.

[video=youtube;bGl7Y8K_5tM&ob]video[/video]

Last edited:
Back