Dr.dre releasing an album next week!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Glad to see BJ The Chicago Kid on this too.

This shit gonna be dope as hell.

**** the meek and drake beef. This is the shit that matters. Better be good tho, after near 15 damn years

it will be streamed on beats1 radio Thursday night from 9 to 12 pm est.
im not sure with it being exclusive to apple music though, i think eventually everyone who wants to hear it will get it somehow.
i personally would like a cd or vinyl copy.
but this is definitely good for hiphop and something we can ride to for the next 2 years.

I like this dre fella's way of thinking. Marsha sounds really nice too. Is it even possible to mix that clean? Wtf how did he mix it THAT clean?

No way. 2 years is like a decade these days.

lol, true. maybe a 6 months to a year is more realistic. i see kendrick's first single from TPAB dropped close to a year ago, and he might have another good radio single left, probably mama. But having Marsha Ambrosius on so many songs does scare me. I'm not sure right now, i'll have to hear the album.

lol, true. maybe a 6 months to a year is more realistic. i see kendrick's first single from TPAB dropped close to a year ago, and he might have another good radio single left, probably mama. But having Marsha Ambrosius on so many songs does scare me. I'm not sure right now, i'll have to hear the album.

Marsha had couple of good hooks on Dre beats. Like Start From Scratch by The Game.

You sound like you aint ready for this.
I dont blame you though. The world aint ready for this. He should push it back couple years so we can get ready. 16 years wasnt enough

Back