Does the "music" matter ?

talent and determination matters to some extent, but at the end of the day its the evil corporations that decides who gets famous.

This is the thing, it depends cause muwoc still does really matter. All these guys on the radio, yeah they are hot now but how hot cam you last, this momentum they have is only for a few years. Rappers like j.cole, kendrick lamar, drake, they have great legendary bodiws of qork which will make them last way longee, not to mention be legends. Not a lot of ppl listen to radio. I call it car music, music u can ignorantly bump loud in a car and feel like you the shit. Music does matter, ppl vibe and connect with music, radio is just a *****, if it aint applied to tje artists who deserve it then what good does and who does it serve, no lifes at clubs every night.

I think it has to do with who buys or consume's the most music. The youth are into the foolishness, so the industry delivers the goods. There's good music being made out there, but it won't always hit the airwaves unless there's a heavy interest in the artist. So I guess it is about the music, unfortunatley right now, only the bs music matters.

I think it has to do with who buys or consume's the most music. The youth are into the foolishness, so the industry delivers the goods. There's good music being made out there, but it won't always hit the airwaves unless there's a heavy interest in the artist. So I guess it is about the music, unfortunatley right now, only the bs music matters.

Hit it on the nail with this!

Sometimes I hear some song at my first thought is "who allowed this to be on the radio?". But then when I hear that song again and begin to listen it all the time. And I can't explain, why is it happening.

Back