Do you guys think there will evr be a openly gay rapper

But I have been told by numerous people that a woman likes a man that can cook for her i don't know what to believe lol.

Wouldn't you like a woman who would cut the grass so you don't have to do it?

There's nothing wrong with a dude that can cook... it's a great skill to have but you should ration it out.

Dudes like me, I'll detail their car before I cook anything. Same results... one lets me keep my MAN POINTS.

... then when we go out, we get to take her car and I get to drink as much as I want.

I'm through giving out all the game. If your Dad didn't teach you, slap him. Hard.

... and you can even run her car through a car wash... as long as it's clean when you bring it back BUT! if she sees you washing it by hand... you increase your MAN POINTS. You should also ALWAYS have new music for her in her freshly washed car.

Don't slave over no damn stove. Wash her car and call it a day.

One Time,... and this still haunts me... my friend said he had ordered a PPV boxing match. He asked me to come over and that his woman was there so I should bring my wife (who knew zero about boxing at the time). She said okay and her friends called her before we left... they wanted to go too, my friend said sure bring them all!!! We get there and his woman is sitting with her legs crossed in the living room and this fool is in the kitchen... tossin' salad.

... might as well been tossin' salad for real imo, lol.

I sat down. My wife made my plate, brought it to me and refilled my drink when it got low.

Needless to say.... his woman moved on.

What is this world coming to!!!

My wife's friends didn't look at my friend as being sexy because he was cooking. They looked at him as a pushover, a wimp, p-whipped, hen pecked,... I read between the lines on the ride back to my place.

This is what was said about his cooking...

"Rome it's nice that your friend cooked for her..."

under the music you heard "lolololo..... lolololol.... ain't nothing wrong with that..... lololololollool"

Last edited:
man this back n forth between troop n rome is crackin me the fcuk up!! rome, i do cook man...erry once n a while for my breezy. but i dont do it in no apron. and i damn suire dont do teh dishes!!! lmfao

I cook,my wife cleans that the deal we have...
but I only cook dinner because I'm at work for breakfast and dinner time

the best chefs have been men for 1000's of years
head cooks men
I worked in kitchen for since I was 16yrs old.. Cook Superivsor over other cooks and mostly men...some women
cooking for Marriott that Warren Buffet comes to eat so.. it's a great career...but I like working in the office more than cooking lately
schedules,staffing issues etc....working for one the biggest health/hospital companies right now

A man's stove is called a Bar B Q grill... that's where MEN cook...

I'm not knocking anybody, lol. I just can't cook. I don't have the patience. I make a helluva bologna sandwich and Top Ramen combo though.

The Color Pink
hey Rome
my wife says I'm too hard on my son.. I pop his head when he does things wrong not hard just tap to get his attention or to get him to stop...yes he's only 19 months old but the boy is hard-headed doesn't like to listen
my daughter is 3 and I pop her hand....
my dad was rough on me.. get a womping and then he'll talk to me before and after the before talk was worse...because you know you was about to get it...
my little sister never,ever got a womping

and one thing that bugs me about my son he goes crazy, saying play over and over once a show goes off on netflix and falls out if you said wait...
and he's getting on my nerves wanting to watch "Wheels on the Bus" show on netflix
he wants to watch it all night long..

I'm going crazy over here ya'll with all this Barney, Backyardigans
If my son wanted to dance I'll say hay let's try hip-hop dance first buddy
LOL

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

A man's stove is called a Bar B Q grill... that's where MEN cook...

I'm not knocking anybody, lol. I just can't cook. I don't have the patience. I make a helluva bologna sandwich and Top Ramen combo though.

watching the history of food where the backyard BBQ was shown
women did most of the work and all men did was cook some meat on the grill
the women in the 60's,70's prepared the meat,the untesils etc...
I still responsible for taking trash out like tonight because it's trash day tomorrow but my wife has toke it out
I don't wash dishes but I have and will if I want
I change diapers but she changed 90% of them
I figure out the dose of medicine and give it to my kids
but she take their temps.
she washes and dries the clothes but I help fold..but she put the clothes up
my son is over here right now playing with this microwave,stove,refig. setup and I have no problem with that..but as he gets older I make sure to play ball with him...
I kiss my kids and hug them.. and I see that as being a loving father without being "soft" lol

Wouldn't you like a woman who would cut the grass so you don't have to do it?

There's nothing wrong with a dude that can cook... it's a great skill to have but you should ration it out.

Dudes like me, I'll detail their car before I cook anything. Same results... one lets me keep my MAN POINTS.

... then when we go out, we get to take her car and I get to drink as much as I want.

I'm through giving out all the game. If your Dad didn't teach you, slap him. Hard.

... and you can even run her car through a car wash... as long as it's clean when you bring it back BUT! if she sees you washing it by hand... you increase your MAN POINTS. You should also ALWAYS have new music for her in her freshly washed car.

Don't slave over no damn stove. Wash her car and call it a day.

One Time,... and this still haunts me... my friend said he had ordered a PPV boxing match. He asked me to come over and that his woman was there so I should bring my wife (who knew zero about boxing at the time). She said okay and her friends called her before we left... they wanted to go too, my friend said sure bring them all!!! We get there and his woman is sitting with her legs crossed in the living room and this fool is in the kitchen... tossin' salad.

... might as well been tossin' salad for real imo, lol.

I sat down. My wife made my plate, brought it to me and refilled my drink when it got low.

Needless to say.... his woman moved on.

What is this world coming to!!!

My wife's friends didn't look at my friend as being sexy because he was cooking. They looked at him as a pushover, a wimp, p-whipped, hen pecked,... I read between the lines on the ride back to my place.

This is what was said about his cooking...

"Rome it's nice that your friend cooked for her..."

under the music you heard "lolololo..... lolololol.... ain't nothing wrong with that..... lololololollool"

lol at tossin salad

Went to a political event tonight. Rocked the blazer and the "m-u-r-s-e" (damn auto correct)...

Chicks kept complimenting it. Another chick struck up a conversation...gave me her number.

She'll be putting a bow on the pussy and giving it to me for my birthday in 2 weeks...watch.

See...women love balance. A man that exudes confidence enough to live outside of societies rules and expectations...it's the grown ass man version of being a rebel. Grown ass women like that...

And somebody that can pull her hair and smack her on the ass.

It's all about balance.

I wouldn't want a woman to like my purse...

This is what I carry to handle my phone, iTouch, headphones, knife, small hairbrush, gum, aspirin, pens,etc... (and I don't wear it, I carry it by the strap -there's a little loop at the top - too many gadgets now though - works great for liquor too!)

Home - Victorinox Swiss Army

Only Rachel Maddow would wear that.

Truthfully, I don't care what other dudes wear and do, just keep the "orientation" part to yourself and in private. No need to broadcast all of that. If Troup wants to wear a murse, more power.

Last edited:

This is what I carry to handle my phone, iTouch, headphones, knife, small hairbrush, gum, aspirin, pens,etc... (and I don't wear it, I carry it by the strap - too many gadgets now though)

Truthfully, I don't care what other dudes wear and do, just the "orientation" part to yourself and in private. No need to broadcast all of that. If Troup wants to wear a murse, more power.

lol...and what's the difference???

When I have on jeans and a hoodie, that's what I carry. When I'm on my motorcycle, that's what I carry.

I can't wear that when I have on a blazer, button down shirt and loafers.

And I agree..."orient" yourself in private. I could give a shit less who anybody is sleeping with...whether it's a male or female, shit makes me uncomfortable when a dude starts talking about his sex life.

if somethin auto corrects tryna type murse to purse there may be a hidden message lol

Lol

7 char

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

And I agree..."orient" yourself in private. I could give a shit less who anybody is sleeping with...whether it's a male or female, shit makes me uncomfortable when a dude starts talking about his sex life.

Yep, I agree.

... I remember when I was in the Army this guy used to tell us about his heterosexual sex life. We didn't want to hear it but he kept on. One night some dudes took their boots and put them in a pillowcase and snuck in his room, they knew he slept on the top bunk and they banged that fool in the head and said "we don't wanna hear that shat!, lol.

... he went and told the drill sergeant like a b-yatch. He said "All I saw was 4 dudes with doo rags on running away from my room... boo hoo..." ... and there we were standing there with doo rags on.

Last edited:

This is what I carry to handle my phone, iTouch, headphones, knife, small hairbrush, gum, aspirin, pens,etc... (and I don't wear it, I carry it by the strap -there's a little loop at the top - too many gadgets now though - works great for liquor too!)

Truthfully, I don't care what other dudes wear and do, just keep the "orientation" part to yourself and in private. No need to broadcast all of that. If Troup wants to wear a murse, more power.

You rock your teardrop mono sling (pause)...

And I was rocking this...

FOSSIL® Bag Styles City:Mens Transit City Bag MBG8231

I only take mine from the car into the office and then I put it under my desk until I leave. I average 3 minutes with it a day. If I go to my daughters track meets or something I take it.

You won't catch me "wearing" one as an "accessory" though, lol.

I see why that chick liked it, lol. Mine is more for bike riders and hikers and it actually looks like it up close.

It's not uncommon to see dudes carrying around 45lb school backpacks at my job. I just got tired of having everything in different coat pockets ... but I didn't want to look like I was selling Mary K cosmetics either.

I can't phugg with that one you have, Troup. lol.

I only take mine from the car into the office and then I put it under my desk until I leave. I average 3 minutes with it a day. If I go to my daughters track meets or something I take it.

You won't catch me "wearing" one as an "accessory" though, lol.

I see why that chick liked it, lol. Mine is more for bike riders and hikers and it actually looks like it up close.

It's not uncommon to see dudes carrying around 45lb school backpacks at my job. I just got tired of having everything in different coat pockets ... but I didn't want to look like I was selling Mary K cosmetics either.

I can't phugg with that one you have, Troup. lol.
troups is a bit more understated than half the ones you see tho lol only accessories i have is louis vuitton card holder and money clip cant **** with wallets for some reason

THIS JUST IN...

I just flat out asked my wife if "WOMEN" like men that cook...

Her response was a big FLAT OUT "No... we don't.... don't believe that"

pretty much reiterated the "It's good for when we're tired..." stance.

And... the men cooks you guys speak of are CHEF's.... not domestic household cooks...

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

You can learn a lot from ol Romey Rome.

The love it because they don't want to do it.

Men Who Cook

Last edited:
You may not believe this but!!! I've overheard way more private women conversations than both of you combined.... and I will put it nicely and just tell you that your thinking is not what women are willing to accept as their picture of an ideal man. Also, it's disturbing to read these things, lol. It truly is.

Your own woman is not going to say certain things around you, but her friends will say certain things about their man if you're in the room.... and I'm sure that with the mentality in those few posts... a woman with a man that accepts the things you all posted would have to be relying on the man financially to actually stick with him for any length of time. A man that's a man of equal finances / looks... will take her with no problem at all.

My son wouldn't want to come home in anything pink...

If he did, his bad yatch would be taken by the next dude wearing black.

My wife doesn't even take the car to the repair shop, she tells me there's something wrong with the car.... and I take it there so they don't get over on her because men are supposed to at least know the basics about basic MAN things.

If my kids are sick, of course I'll give them the medicine THAT SHE TELLS ME TO GIVE THEM AND AT WHAT DOSAGE.

There are roles but if you want to buck them... there will be some MAN buckin' your woman while you're in your pink apron making pink lemonade.

T.P.O.M - There Is No End In Sight (Rate R) coming to a theater near you

The above posts were commercials for the movie.

My son can come home in pink (scary music)

Sometimes the men wear the makeup (Thunder)

A woman fixing a car is sexy (translation: A manly woman is sexy and I'm suppressing something - scary music again!)

Women like men who can cook!!! (translation: you have a lazy b-yatch and you're a sucker if you believe that, I take women out to eat I don't cook... although there's nothing wrong with it to initially impress a woman. After a relationship has been established it's good bye to the apron)

Old P.E. song intro just popped into my head...

Brother and Sistas! I don't know what this world is coming to !!!

Do what you will though... smh.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

In the digital age, everybody's personal life is on display. If I know something about you that I don't support, I don't support anything you do / deal with.

That's just the way it goes. It's like sponsors dropping Tiger Woods.

New day.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

All of you Jermaine Jackson types better be aware...

I agree with most of this but I actually enjoy cooking especially on the BBQ. Last year I had my BBQ out on Febuary 1st because I missed grilling that much. My last few gfs could cook well and still enjoyed it when I do. My wife can cook a little bit but honestly we agree I do a better job. I don't cook daily or even monthly because that's what we call in my house skirt work. Just like I handle the bills, cars, garbage, and pretty much everything that doesn't involve heavy dealing with the kids (except discipline because for some reason my boys dont respond to her like they do me) , cleaning (I dont clean shit in my house i have a wife for that lol well unless shes sick then I help out), or cooking. I guess the more I think about it we are old fashioned.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

:victory:

... now some "males" are using Google to try to figure out that second part.

I just fell out my chair on that one lmfao.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

THIS JUST IN...

I just flat out asked my wife if "WOMEN" like men that cook...

Her response was a big FLAT OUT "No... we don't.... don't believe that"

pretty much reiterated the "It's good for when we're tired..." stance.

And... the men cooks you guys speak of are CHEF's.... not domestic household cooks...

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

You can learn a lot from ol Romey Rome.

The love it because they don't want to do it.

Men Who Cook

my wife disagrees.

I agree with most of this but I actually enjoy cooking especially on the BBQ. Last year I had my BBQ out on Febuary 1st because I missed grilling that much. My last few gfs could cook well and still enjoyed it when I do. My wife can cook a little bit but honestly we agree I do a better job. I don't cook daily or even monthly because that's what we call in my house skirt work. Just like I handle the bills, cars, garbage, and pretty much everything that doesn't involve heavy dealing with the kids (except discipline because for some reason my boys dont respond to her like they do me) , cleaning (I dont clean shit in my house i have a wife for that lol well unless shes sick then I help out), or cooking. I guess the more I think about it we are old fashioned.

^^^^ There's nothing wrong with the occasional "You deserve a break today" cooking.

On the old fashioned thing, it's the reason you'll be married for a long time. Your roles are defined and they don't have to be super concrete or even reviewed over and over. Everybody knows what they're supposed to do. It keeps things simple.

@ Tone, you better quit "poppin'" your kids altogether. If any of their caretakers, school teachers or anybody (even strangers) suspect anything foul... they're going to be all up in your bizness... you don't want that - it can turn into legal ish.

This lady was coming out of the store and her three year old tried to run accross the crosswalk and she swatted her on the butt. Another person saw her and called the police and they charged the woman with Assault 3... and no they didn't drop the case, she's a criminal now.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

troups is a bit more understated than half the ones you see tho

I didn't see anything wrong with it, I just wouldn't "wear" one, I don't even "wear" the one I have. It's just convenient for lugging a bunch of small stuff around.

... on some days I have an ipod shuffle, ipod nano, ipod Touch and my phone in it. I don't want all of that in my pockets.

In case people want to know -

Ipod shuffle - gym - no bulk - doesn't get in the way

Ipod Nano - portable car stereo / has a jack to hook into my car stereo - I need new music constantly and there are no radio stations here

Ipod Touch - NI Maschine, Prochords, Fire Recorder, audiobooks, ChordBot, etc... make beats with Maschine, make chords with Prochords... at work (I'm a fast worker, what takes other people 4 hours takes me 2 - just got nominated to go to a Transition To Management seminar - the writing is on the wall - looking to make 6 digits pretty soon - HS diploma only)

Android Phone (cheaper than Iphone) - Pandora, TuneIn Radio, Calls, Navigation, apps n ish

Then you have your car keys, gum, hair brush, ... lot o ish that you don't want to keep running back to your car to get.

I always knew what they were for but I never saw one that didn't look like it was for anything other than selling Mary K cosmetics.... then I saw some dudes biking one day and they all had ones that looked like they were for athletes and what not. I just got one that looked like theirs. I didn't want a full blown back pack either.

... let me do some damn work, lol

Last edited:
Back