Do you guys think there will evr be a openly gay rapper

Troup is actually very much making sense. When you talking about fixing cars and taking care of a child when theyre sick, who gives a shit which parent does it. A woman that knows how to take care of a car is sexy. Woman like men who know how to cook. If you want to live by some vaguely suggested rules of society, go ahead you have that freedom.

My son can come home in the in the hottest pink shirt I ever saw and as long as he's got a bad ***** next to him, ill have nothing to say about it.

i dunno but once a rapper comes out i already respect them for having the balls to do it, i don't care if a rapper is with men or females, as long as the music is good and he doesn't act like a faggot its all good

Troup is actually very much making sense. When you talking about fixing cars and taking care of a child when theyre sick, who gives a shit which parent does it. A woman that knows how to take care of a car is sexy. Woman like men who know how to cook. If you want to live by some vaguely suggested rules of society, go ahead you have that freedom.

My son can come home in the in the hottest pink shirt I ever saw and as long as he's got a bad ***** next to him, ill have nothing to say about it.

You may not believe this but!!! I've overheard way more private women conversations than both of you combined.... and I will put it nicely and just tell you that your thinking is not what women are willing to accept as their picture of an ideal man. Also, it's disturbing to read these things, lol. It truly is.

Your own woman is not going to say certain things around you, but her friends will say certain things about their man if you're in the room.... and I'm sure that with the mentality in those few posts... a woman with a man that accepts the things you all posted would have to be relying on the man financially to actually stick with him for any length of time. A man that's a man of equal finances / looks... will take her with no problem at all.

My son wouldn't want to come home in anything pink...

If he did, his bad yatch would be taken by the next dude wearing black.

My wife doesn't even take the car to the repair shop, she tells me there's something wrong with the car.... and I take it there so they don't get over on her because men are supposed to at least know the basics about basic MAN things.

If my kids are sick, of course I'll give them the medicine THAT SHE TELLS ME TO GIVE THEM AND AT WHAT DOSAGE.

There are roles but if you want to buck them... there will be some MAN buckin' your woman while you're in your pink apron making pink lemonade.

T.P.O.M - There Is No End In Sight (Rate R) coming to a theater near you

The above posts were commercials for the movie.

My son can come home in pink (scary music)

Sometimes the men wear the makeup (Thunder)

A woman fixing a car is sexy (translation: A manly woman is sexy and I'm suppressing something - scary music again!)

Women like men who can cook!!! (translation: you have a lazy b-yatch and you're a sucker if you believe that, I take women out to eat I don't cook... although there's nothing wrong with it to initially impress a woman. After a relationship has been established it's good bye to the apron)

Old P.E. song intro just popped into my head...

Brother and Sistas! I don't know what this world is coming to !!!

Do what you will though... smh.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

as long as the music is good

In the digital age, everybody's personal life is on display. If I know something about you that I don't support, I don't support anything you do / deal with.

That's just the way it goes. It's like sponsors dropping Tiger Woods.

New day.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

All of you Jermaine Jackson types better be aware...

Last edited:
View attachment 33675

for the record men should only like 2 things pink thats rare meat and ... if your your a man than you kno the other thing...

:victory:

... now some "males" are using Google to try to figure out that second part.

This stuff is supposed to be in your DNA, nobody should have to argue about this stuff.

If you hung up under your Mama and learned to cook and sew and things of that nature great, those will all help you out as a single man. Don't roll that stuff into a relationship or else you're going to lose "MAN POINTS".

MAN POINTS are like credit, your score goes down with every ho'ish thing your do. When you get a new women you get perfect credit until you F it up.

well this thread was definetly an eye opener. I can see the arguments to both sides, but I gotta roll with rome on this one. My pops just passed in may (god rest his soul) but he would roll over in his grave if i came home actin liek a byatch, and i would drop dead if my son did. I understand evolution and changing of times, but male/female roles have been essentially the same for many years. I had a strong male figure round me an dpops wasnt havin none of that act like a woman sh!t in his house. Im not havin it either. I feel its my duty to teach my son how to be a man. Period. We have had so many men raised by women in the last 30 years or so that had to be mom and dad and that is where some of the problem lies. One day, when my son was about a year and a half, he put on his mom high heels. she laughed and thought it was cute. I hit the ceiling. That day was the day that i realized how important we both were in his life cuz its just things that she cant teach him ie. the other pink thing men are suppoed to like...

Who watches guy code ? That's the perfect example of how men are supposed to be.

I watch it when it's on and I agree with almost everything on it. It's funny as hell, lol.

Most guys should watch it to hear what the women say.

They say the same ish the men say about how men "SHOULD" be.

well this thread was definetly an eye opener. I can see the arguments to both sides, but I gotta roll with rome on this one. My pops just passed in may (god rest his soul) but he would roll over in his grave if i came home actin liek a byatch, and i would drop dead if my son did. I understand evolution and changing of times, but male/female roles have been essentially the same for many years. I had a strong male figure round me an dpops wasnt havin none of that act like a woman sh!t in his house. Im not havin it either. I feel its my duty to teach my son how to be a man. Period. We have had so many men raised by women in the last 30 years or so that had to be mom and dad and that is where some of the problem lies. One day, when my son was about a year and a half, he put on his mom high heels. she laughed and thought it was cute. I hit the ceiling. That day was the day that i realized how important we both were in his life cuz its just things that she cant teach him ie. the other pink thing men are suppoed to like...
me my brother and sister were raised by my mom but my dad still was around saw him on weekends etc. i remained very close with my dad my brother and sister didnt... i remember one halloween i dressed up as the grim reaper and my brother dressed up as belle from beauty and the beast my mom thought it was "cute" my dad was disgusted... fast forwarded 15 years i now live with my gf of 4 years and my brother still lives at home and came out of the closet a year ago.... male role models are priceless

thanks rome. its ruff, but shit man he still here with me. i can hear him come outta me when im gettin on my son ass for some sh!t!! lmfao

male role models are priceless

Yep!

Not the softy type either. I'm not saying to punch your son in the chest (but you might have to...), just be there to correct "unacceptable" behavior. Be there to explain things. As kids they don't know any better. They aren't even having any "feelings" yet except I'm hungry, I'm tired, etc. When they get about 9 or 10... you'll see who they're going to be. Not all the way but you'll start to see habits and tendecies.

I told you the story of how I used to drill my nephew in the chest with a football every time I would catch him playing with his older sister and her barbie dolls. I told you how I would wrestle him until he cried too, lol. Guess what! all of the sounds cruel to read but I didn't break tradition, that's what my Uncles did to me, so I did it to him. He's married, owns a home and has two kids. The boy is doing fine thanks to 60 mph football passes and figure 4 leg locks from Uncle Romey Rome. What if he had been allowed to keep playing with those barbie dolls and put on make up and be privy to girl conversations. How do you think he would have been "molded"?

It's not Dad's being harsh because they're afraid that their son might turn out to play for the other team, it's just that they would be looked upon as not being a stable Father if they didn't at least have some type of disagreement with certain behaviors.

Imagine this...

Wife - "Hi honey, our son wants to do ballet... I don't think theres any wrong with it..."

Dad - "B yatch are you out of your MF'N MIND! GTFOH!"

^^^ proper response, lol

I won't let my son play football (concussions, broken bones, paralysis, etc)

BUT! I did sign him up for the wrestling team (ask somebody that's done both which is harder - ask them which one is 10x's harder).

I'm teaching him from my perspective, I think individual sports leave you no scapegoat. You can't blame the quarterback or wide receiver. You can only blame yourself. I wrestled in HS and if I lost, I chewed myself out - I didn't have anybody else to chew out. MAKES A MAN OUT'N YA BOY!

Every time I see a dude in a pink shirt I want to put a pair of steel toed boots and get a running start and kick him right in his azz... "Take dat shat off Voy!!!!" (Otis on Martin style)

Last edited:
positive aggressiveness, have that and your set! whether you suck dicks, partake in man on man buttsex, or cream up that pink vajayjay with your manly mayonnaise....positive aggressiveness has got you covered brother.....and childcare thinking of the 2nd part i posted....keep protected when your getting sex'ded!

thought i'd be different and shit.

yeah having someone to teach you a good work ethic is priceless! teevee is no replacement!

Last edited:
What would they rap about if there were one?

(what subject would they rap about that anybody would care to listen to... coming from them?)

Sure they have relationships, but those aren't the "normal" relationships... that a regular couple would be able to relate to...

(I can't imagine they would be, lol)

Last edited:
*insert some raw 90's beat* "PR-PR-PR-PR-PREMIERE!"

It'd be like your typical 90's battle verse except he'd be referring to himself in his punchlines instead of his opponent...xD

So think like a cross inbetween self loathing verse, and attacking sucka MC! verbs and nouns and shit are mixed around....

SOME ONE MAKE THIS! A stroke of genius like this doesn't come along too often!

Last edited:
lol @ Man Points.

Nothing will get you pussy quicker than to hook up a good meal in the kitchen. Women find that shit sexy as hell.

lol @ Man Points.

Nothing will get you pussy quicker than to hook up a good meal in the kitchen. Women find that shit sexy as hell.

Well, the actual truth behind that is that they're glad that they didn't have to do it.

When you see women admiring a man in a movie, the man is doing something physical with his shirt off, something men do. Normally, they're on a construction site or something or are doing a repair for the woman in her backyard.... and SHE is the house cooking. When the directors make those movies, they know that it's not going to be sexy if some man is standing next to a stove with his shirt off with oven mits on. It just doesn't work that way.

When you get finished cooking don't be surprised if they give you some for washing the dishes too.

Some men don't have to cook and get cooked for and STILL get the "cookies" AND get breakfast cooked for them... (well that's been my experience, lol). I only go into the kitchen to eat and I don't even fix my own plate. Never have and have had it that way since I was 14.

They think it's a nice gesture and all but it's not necessary and depending on the situation.... YOU COULD LOSE MAN POINTS!

Man Points are not like regular credit... you can't repair / reup them. Once you lose man points... you're stuck at a deficit. It goes like this...

Man - "I've been working all day and you didn't cook anything for dinner?!!!"

Wife - "You know how to cook, hell ya bytch azz cook betta than me. You know your way around a kitchen!"

Man - "Oh, because I was nice and cooked for you, you thought you were off the hook!?!"

Wife - "I've neva been on no hook, when you cooked the first time you were on the hook..."

Man - "Useless tramp..."

Wife - "Ghetto azz Emiril wannabe... and you better wash those dishes like you normally do, and those clothes are still in the dryer and I don't think they're going to fold themselves.... hop to it Merry Maid. I'm going to sleep"

Man Point score = 125

^^^^ Not many left to play around with, lol

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

My Mom kicked us out of the house until she was finished cooking.

"Go outside, I'm cooking.... you all are going to get in the way... go outside"

My Dad was always outside working on his car engine - new spark plugs, new carburetor... fastest car in town... and as we leaned over under the hood to see what he was doing... he gave us little nuggets of MAN ADVICE.

... and when we went down the street, the older guys gave us more advice that we came back to verify with our Dad before we believed it.

and ya know what... THE SAME THING HAPPENS WITH MY SON. He doesn't believe anything his friends say their Dad's told them until he runs it by me.

I didn't have to tell him pink is for women he KNEW it just by looking around in his world. His cousins' Mom MADE his cousin wear a pink shirt to our house and his cousin took it off and made pretend it was hot. She was in the kitchen telling everyone she was going to get him some skinny jeans and tried to ask me about them. I said "no comment" she knew why I said it so she rambled on about how its just a style and they're just clothes and then she sealed the deal with "I think they're cute" <---- we knew that the whole time. SHE thinks they're cute. We have women dressing men and dictating what's okay for them to wear.

They're telling the men to cook while they get fake weaves because they're too lazy to do their hair. They're wearing body magic and stuffing stuff in because they won't work out. They're getting fake nails because they won't eat right. If you're a female and reading this... post a picture of yourself - without weave or anything fake.

Cooking is another "duty" they got out of and pushed off on guys. They don't mind your pink shirts because she can wear them too.

Be a man... don't just have the parts., lol

Last edited:
Remember that scene with Ving Rhames cooking in baby boy lol. Seriously though Big Rome and Troup you guys have good points you guys are older than me im only 19. But I have been told by numerous people that a woman likes a man that can cook for her i don't know what to believe lol.

Last edited:
Remember that scene with Ving Rhames cooking in baby boy lol.

I've never seen that movie... I've channeled past it at least 30 times though. Just couldn't stomach Tyrese trying to pull off angry black guy in every other scene, lol.

Menace II Society... now that's a movie.... "Aye Chauncey, fix me some grits with them links nicca!"

Back