Do you feel Em deserved a Grammy?

You all are really tryna say MMLP2 was trash?

Do "rap" fans even want people to spit anymore or just talk about swag and money?? SMH

Em doesn't really have anything to say anymore it seems. The beats for the most part has been boring. It seems like most of his songs are lyrical acrobatics for lyrical acrobatics sake. Add to that the flow is gone.

Let's call a spade a spade... the last real hot and most complete
album Eminem put out was The Eminem Show.

Honestly when i listen to everything the guy has made after that
album and compare it to it, i'm at lost of words... drastic change
in style, wordplay, flow... everything. Doesn't even feel or sound
like the same guy.

and for the record MMLP2, Relapse and Recovery were all trash lol.

On another note when was the last time Eminem made a song with
Dr. Dre? It seems like they completely abandoned that formula after
Relapse and turn dude completely pop.

Last edited:
Yea I'd say the women def held it down this year I was watching a YouTube video best freestyles of 2014 there where I think 3 women in it with a bunch of decent freestyles like logic and hands down I liked there verses the best

The Grammy's have always been run by elitist snobs. Hip Hop in it's natural organic state is the antithesis of what the Grammy's stand for anyway. I expected artsists like Michael Jackson and Alicia Keys to be nominated in the past. That's there platform to be honored. Artsists I enjoy and like, I don't expect them to be acknowledged by the Grammy's. I cant see Ghostface Killah, Beanie Sigel or Ransom being nominated for a Grammy(lol).

Last edited:
I really don't feel like he should have, but then again I don't really like Em at all. I don't really like any of his music, save for a few of his tracks. I just feel like he's extremely over-rated, not to mention it's annoying when people talk about hating HipHop but they love Em. lol

Back