DMX or 2PAC

I would have to say DMX as well because of the hardship he went through as a kid. Tupac did struggle as well, but he went to a performing art school, while DMX's mom took him to an orphanage.

nice thread. I vote for DMX. Not cuz he is better, i just vibe more with his type of music cuz it darker. But tupac made some dope shit to

I value both artist the same but tupac has a more nostalgic feel for me since he was one of the first rappers I listened to. DMX and 2pac both talk about some real shit to help you get through tough times.

although I have mutual respect for both dmx and pac as two very talented artists..i have to say that in my opinion nobody has ever compelled me into their music like tupac did. it doesn't matter race, color, creed or religion anybody can find something to relate to with tupac..because he was authentic simple as that..and he didn't let his ego get to him{for the most part}

I don't wanna say too much... Pac doesn't even win in the Biggie vs Pac discussion for me, I respect him as a person but I got bored by some of his songs. I don't remember a Pac song that made nod my head this hard and still feel socially conscious. You feel me?

Don't get me wrong though, X wasn't a better lyricist in comparison. Pac just had this sound that could only hold my attention on a few songs. X was raw energy but he didn't sound like Lil Jon. I just know the song I posted there is the joint that got me to like him

Back