DMX or 2PAC

I don't think this is even a real question... I know dmx was hot for a minute... but longevity wise his music doesn't hold up at all... Pac went out on top and his music still holds up to this day... dmx is all cracked out, barking at ppl, and musically has fallen WAY off...

Both :) i like dmx flow :) and i like on tupac his old school style :)

2 pac is a fallen legend and dmx is a living legend. but where making good music is concern i ****s wid pac cauz dmx b havin som dumb ass beats. He needs som of my production 2 put him back where he needs 2 b.

You're comparing someone who emotionally touched so many people on a deep level, he ended up getting shot for it when one of those people took it the wrong way to someone who barked like a dog.

Last edited:
You have to be kidding when putting DMX in the same level as pac...the amount of quality material pac released is far beyond what DMX has. 2pac is just on another level when it comes to the amount of stuff he put out that is all worth listening to. DMX got some good spiritual shyt though.

DMX n PAC r 2 artist that very passionate rappers n socially aware rappers. Both of their careers were stopped tragically, 1 by drugs n jail n de otha death, DMX has a chance everyday he wakes up 2 b jus as infleuncial as pac, he jus needs get right.
Pac did ballet n art school so maybe he learnt discipline dat dmx lacked dat allowed him 2 b focused and hav such a work ethic n track record dat he has.

But i believ dat Pac is de best in his own way and DMX is still de best in his own way. Lord forbid dat DMX leaves de earth den we cud compare him 2 pac, but since he still has a chance 2 improve his legacy its difficult 2 judge characters.

But music wise n work ethic wise i tink Pac is superior rite now n maybe 4eva.

Neither.

'Pac was a wannabe thug. DMX is a pitiful old crack fiend that hasn't done anything relevant since ODB was alive and Jay and Dash were throwing up the Roc together in videos.

Neither.

'Pac was a wannabe thug. DMX is a pitiful old crack fiend that hasn't done anything relevant since ODB was alive and Jay and Dash were throwing up the Roc together in videos.
Wasn't nothing wannabe bout Pac.
He might have assumed the role at times, but he wasn't fake.

I go with Pac because I liked Pac since Same Song. Pac grew on me to become who is was before he died (as so many others). Is he my favorite of all times? No!

I'm a fan of DMX also. Feel like DMX needs the right 2015 type guidance from someone who can gather his fans correctly. DMX is capable of creating very powerful albums........just need to slow his ass down and consetrate. Have the right type of people around to create that perfect atmosphere. No Swizz party upbeat shitz.......just straight "listen to what I got to say" paced music. Hell the shit works for Drake and he don't even bout talking bout shit and got people fascinated. But of course.......DMX is going to be on some wack ass beats that are at a pace nobody is feeling no more......which will result in him sounding and performing in a way that is not satisfying to the listeners except his true fans.

I always said that DMX is like the east coast version of 2pac... deffenantly went threw a phase ware I was playing a lot of DMX but now I rarely listen him... but I gotta go with Pac... I like that "Struggle" rap where they are not glorifying crime

Last edited:
Back