Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DMX or 2PAC

Thanks

DMX or 2PAC

Sign in to disable this ad
    Both artists are probably the most rawest emotional people on a record who have the widest range of style from gutter hardcore raps, to poetry and love. I think the DMX and 2pac comparison is never talked about, I for one am the only one I know who's ever mentioned it in my circle. I just think respectively to DMX and no disrespect to 2pac, that they are absolutely one in the same when it comes to talent, passion, creativity, and everything else that goes in to being a human and an artist.

Thanks
    2Pac has more songs that touch me so i say 2pac

Thanks
    probably the best answer one can respond with, afterall music is all about what you can relate to most and what speaks to you personally. appreciate the response.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidityBeats View Post
    Both artists are probably the most rawest emotional people on a record who have the widest range of style from gutter hardcore raps, to poetry and love. I think the DMX and 2pac comparison is never talked about, I for one am the only one I know who's ever mentioned it in my circle. I just think respectively to DMX and no disrespect to 2pac, that they are absolutely one in the same when it comes to talent, passion, creativity, and everything else that goes in to being a human and an artist.
    that's a valid comparison. they are both pretty similar. Me personally I go more with X. He comes from a darker more depressed place and that resonates with me. He was one of the first emo rappers lol

Thanks
    i cant choose, i like stuff from both.
    im mad dmx kept messin wit dat coke/crack.
    it fuccked him up, u can tell in his interviews that somethin not right.
    Last edited by wack-azz-producer; 01-06-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]- GOT MORE SWAG THAN ABC'S BITTCH!!!!!!!! -[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thanks
    I choose Gucci Mane.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapheaper View Post
    Only on future producers could someone ask about melody and have two posts which don't mention anything about notes.

Thanks
    pac lyrically he was better imo

Thanks
    Good comp...I go with Pac personally cause he the first rap I ever heard in my life and always been there, but X is right outside my top 5. Pac could also deliver more variations in his vocal deliverance. All you ever heard from X was that legendary raspiness, which is great cause all the tracks he did/does suit that perfectly, but you can hear pac deliver with anger as well as compassion.
    Deny Ignorance

Thanks
    Good point in terms of raw emotion on wax, but I think Pac had a broader foundation to draw from with his background. He could get the conscious dudes and the thugs rolling with him.

Thanks

Thread Information