DJ Mustard

I deffinetly agree that its ridiculous that he got so "famous" BUT i give him respect because he created that kind of music!

Why is it ridiculous? He teamed up with an artist that fits his sound and killed the clubs. He knows what he does and isnt trying to make other type stuff, getting his money and feeding his fam. I dont see anything wrong with it.

Dudes minds be in the club like

"WTF is this shit......why is everyone liking this bullshit. It's garbage!!! I hate life right now. Another soda please."

Then they get home and listen to

in their KRK monitors (no bass). "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Now this is real music."

Then they make a beat and their mind goes

"Somebody should buy this.....this is my dreams....I love life....one day...just one day man people will appreciate me as one of the best".

Shit is funny.

Sometimes you have to smoke a little crack and make a beat.......then you won't need to "practice" so you can shit on other people's music. The keys just flow man! Try it!

Last edited:
You gotta understand artists are the culprits. You get a huge hit like Rack City and everybody wants to rap on that exact beat. He can't resell it so he remakes it and changes the sound, moves the scale down, and slightly changes the tempo and he gets a check. But what's these lazy ass artists want. Nothing but Mr. me toos. Bet u look in his folder he probably got songs of all types but if your mc Donald's nobody gives a damn about how great your steak is...

Also these A&rs share the blame. They think there artists's album needs to sound exactly like the billboard top 10

You gotta understand artists are the culprits. You get a huge hit like Rack City and everybody wants to rap on that exact beat. He can't resell it so he remakes it and changes the sound, moves the scale down, and slightly changes the tempo and he gets a check. But what's these lazy ass artists want. Nothing but Mr. me toos. Bet u look in his folder he probably got songs of all types but if your mc Donald's nobody gives a damn about how great your steak is...

Also these A&rs share the blame. They think there artists's album needs to sound exactly like the billboard top 10
I agree...

you pretty much hit it right on the head. Once you get a hit with a certain style. People are gonna keep coming after you for that style

He is undoubtedly influenced by Lil Jon. You can't go wrong with a Lil Jon type beat even in 2013. Lil Jon should take notes. lmao!

Fuuck it.....about to blow the dust off the little jon kits. Bring that trumpet synth back.

Last edited:
OMG! They do sound the same! LMAO! this is comedy man!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

dudes minds be in the club like

"wtf is this shit......why is everyone liking this bullshit. It's garbage!!! I hate life right now. Another soda please."

then they get home and listen to

in their krk monitors (no bass). "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Now this is real music."

then they make a beat and their mind goes

"somebody should buy this.....this is my dreams....i love life....one day...just one day man people will appreciate me as one of the best".

Shit is funny.

Sometimes you have to smoke a little crack and make a beat.......then you won't need to "practice" so you can shit on other people's music. The keys just flow man! Try it!

omg! Lol!

Back