Desperate Bobby Shmurda trying to contact 50 Cent

benji2

Bobby Shmurda who still hasn't posted bail now wants to holla at 50 cent. Apparently his label Epic had bailed him out previously on a separate charge. Do you think Epic should have posted the 2 million bail? 50's a brilliant businessman. I wonder if he sees a potential business opportunity.

New York rapper Bobby Shmurda has spoken out from behind bars to update fans on his status and revealed his interest in working with G-Unit head 50 Cent.
If things go his way,
some type of business relationship will come from him and hip-hop heavyweight 50 Cent.
“Right now I don’t have no manager. I’m looking for a manager right now. I don’t got no manager. I’m looking for a manager while I’m in jail,” Bobby revealed in an interview. “Meek [Mill] just sent me some mail. Meek Mill sent me some mail – I’m trying to get his address right now. … I’ve been trying to get into contact with 50 [Cent] and them for the longest for some management or something, man.” (Hot 97)

Discussing his record label Epic’s reluctance to help him post bail, Shmurda recently
downplayed the criminal topics in his music.
Now, from jail, Mr. Pollard, who once stood by the veracity of his rhymes, said that the lyrics were “fabricated,” because “that’s what’s selling nowadays.” And, he added, Epic “grabbed me up at a vulnerable time.” He continued: “I was desperate to get out of the ’hood. I knew I was going to lose my life or go to jail.” But the record deal may have been too late to save him. According to the 101-count indictment, the city had been investigating GS9 since 2013, well before Mr. Pollard became famous. (New York Times)
G-Unit’s Lloyd Banks talked to SOHH last week about Shmurda’s situation.
“I think that them coming in with that raw energy, you got to be on the same radar regardless. You are young, black and not supposed to be here. I was fortunate enough to get out of it, I didn’t sit too long any time I was locked up. But at the same time, it’s not nothing really to talk highly about. I just hope that they can get through that situation okay.” (SOHH)
50 Cent singled out Epic Records in an interview over Shmurda’s jailed status last month.
“You know what I’d really like to see? That check from Epic. Why they didn’t get Bobby out? Why they didn’t bail Bobby out? They got money on the man why they didn’t bail him out?” (Shade 45)

Bobby Shmurda Reveals He Wants To GGG-GG-Get Down W/ G-Unit: “I’ve Been Trying To Get Into Contact W/ 50 [Cent]” | For The Best In Hip-Hop/Urban News - SOHH.com

If I was a betting man, I'd say 50 Cent will probably post the bail if given the opportunity to manage Shmurda. 10% is 200,000 peanuts for Curtis as well as he'll have a loyal soldier and only add to his legacy as well as separate him from the Corporate Slaves Jay Z and Diddy. 50 still takes pride in his street rep. Shmurda's no Tupac though so I can see why Epic is hesitant to bail him out a second time and incur $200,000 more in debt. Shit they may not even trust Bobby to show up in court. I think that would make them liable for the entire 2 million.​

Last edited:
Bobby Shmurda who still hasn't posted bail now wants to holla at 50 cent. Apparently his label Epic had bailed him out previously on a separate charge. Do you think Epic should have posted the 2 million bail? 50's a brilliant businessman. I wonder if he sees a potential business opportunity.

New York rapper Bobby Shmurda has spoken out from behind bars to update fans on his status and revealed his interest in working with G-Unit head 50 Cent.
If things go his way,
some type of business relationship will come from him and hip-hop heavyweight 50 Cent.
“Right now I don’t have no manager. I’m looking for a manager right now. I don’t got no manager. I’m looking for a manager while I’m in jail,” Bobby revealed in an interview. “Meek [Mill] just sent me some mail. Meek Mill sent me some mail – I’m trying to get his address right now. … I’ve been trying to get into contact with 50 [Cent] and them for the longest for some management or something, man.” (Hot 97)

Discussing his record label Epic’s reluctance to help him post bail, Shmurda recently
Now, from jail, Mr. Pollard, who once stood by the veracity of his rhymes, said that the lyrics were “fabricated,” because “that’s what’s selling nowadays.” And, he added, Epic “grabbed me up at a vulnerable time.” He continued: “I was desperate to get out of the ’hood. I knew I was going to lose my life or go to jail.” But the record deal may have been too late to save him. According to the 101-count indictment, the city had been investigating GS9 since 2013, well before Mr. Pollard became famous. (New York Times)
“I think that them coming in with that raw energy, you got to be on the same radar regardless. You are young, black and not supposed to be here. I was fortunate enough to get out of it, I didn’t sit too long any time I was locked up. But at the same time, it’s not nothing really to talk highly about. I just hope that they can get through that situation okay.” (SOHH)
50 Cent singled out Epic Records in an interview over Shmurda’s jailed status last month.
“You know what I’d really like to see? That check from Epic. Why they didn’t get Bobby out? Why they didn’t bail Bobby out? They got money on the man why they didn’t bail him out?” (Shade 45)

Bobby Shmurda Reveals He Wants To GGG-GG-Get Down W/ G-Unit: “I’ve Been Trying To Get Into Contact W/ 50 [Cent]” | For The Best In Hip-Hop/Urban News - SOHH.com

If I was a betting man, I'd say 50 Cent will probably post the bail given the opportunity to manage Shmurda. 10% is 200,000 peanuts for Curtis as well as he'll have a loyal soldier and only add to his legacy as well as separate him from the Corporate Slaves Jay Z and Diddy. 50 still takes pride in his street rep.​
A few things: What's the case against him look like? Do they expect him to do time? Is this guy more than a one hit wonder where the label will get the money back?
Also, as much as 50 might care about his street rep, his non-music moves have stood out in the past few years more so than the music. The music is probably the weakest part of his financial portfolio right now (he's corporate too).

Last edited:
A few things: What's the case against him look like? Do they expect him to do time? Is this guy more than a one hit wonder where the label will get the money back?
Also, as much as 50 might care about his street rep, his non-music moves have stood out in the past few years more so than the music. The music is probably the weakest part of his financial portfolio right now (he's corporate too).

New York City is notorious for their draconian laws. They gave Plaxico Burress two years for accidentally shooting himself. Bobby is doing some time. The 101 charge indictment is making sure of that. I'd say 5 years if he's lucky. 101 charge indictment aint no fuking joke. Them oppressive fukers work in conjunction with the prison industrial system.

^^ I hear u. So, would u bail the kid out if u were an exec?

Nah, way too risky. I doubt Epic even recouped their initial investment. If he had an nice catalog and proven fan base, maybe. If it was Chris Brown, I'd take the chance.

His bail is 2 million dollars? WTF did he do, perform an act of terrorism? Ain't nobody bailing him out.

According to authorities GS9(which stands for G stone Crip) was a criminal enterprise that they had been investigating since 2013 for drug smuggling, attempted murder etc... The other guy Rowdy Rebel is suppose to be the real goon/shooter. Bobby's just a pawn in a chess game.

Last edited:
Here's Rowdy. His father was a factor in them streets back in the day;Hymie Weiss(lol). Sounds Jewish.Born into crime. the sad part is he was a good high school basketball player. Won a city championship but was too street. Grew up on Southern rap music(lol). Listens to southern artists you wouldnt believe like OJ Da Juiceman. Authorities say he shot someone then performed like a dummy in the same clothes later on that night. One thing I give them. Everything they rap about and what you see is real. They were just ignorant enough to brag about it.

They got caught with 21 guns in racist ass New York City. They are gonna get fried!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
:36 Rowdy as a youngin on them dangerous brooklyn streets.

I just rewatched the vid to check out the other two rappers again. The 3rd dude should have at least dropped a few singles and the second guy had that Old School Jay Z flow that I grew up admiring. I rapped a little as a kid and find it very difficult rapping like those old school tongue twisters like Twista, Treach from Naughty By Nature, Jay Z, etc. On a different note peep Rowdy's energy. he was a live wire back then(lol) as well as how he's so comfortable as a youngin on them streets like he's at Disneyworld. He was talking about goons , bricks of cocaine and getting money at 10(lol). Also notice the difference in flow and wordplay between Rowdy and the older two rappers that come after. This is the beginning of the decline of New York City's rap skills when the New generation is passed the torch.

Keep in mind, Jay Z doesn't write his lyrics down. he edits in his head. He's got a remarkable sharp mind. Memorizing that rapid fire shit in your mind without reading from paper first and flowing on beat is pretty remarkable.. I'm pretty artistic with a decent mind myself. I was always facinated with his recording process almost on a genius level. Timbaland said he was in awe as well working with Jay z watching how his mind works in constructing a song. It's quite different from the standard way.

Last edited:

If things go his way,

If I was a betting man, I'd say 50 Cent will probably post the bail if given the opportunity to manage Shmurda. 10% is 200,000 peanuts for Curtis as well as he'll have a loyal soldier and only add to his legacy as well as separate him from the Corporate Slaves Jay Z and Diddy. 50 still takes pride in his street rep. Shmurda's no Tupac though so I can see why Epic is hesitant to bail him out a second time and incur $200,000 more in debt. Shit they may not even trust Bobby to show up in court. I think that would make them liable for the entire 2 million.​

50 won't do anything.. what it really comes down to is what 50 mentioned in the breakfast club interview.. (youtube it if you haven't) basically the a&r that signed bobby used to be down witht he unit.. sha money is his name.. he mixed 50's old shit and produced a few records... anyway.. they had a bad falling out and don't talk at all.. they on bad terms.. so basically bobby can't really work with 50 for those reasons.. and i doubt they gonna let bobby shmurda out his contract so easily, so he's basically assed out

50 won't do anything.. what it really comes down to is what 50 mentioned in the breakfast club interview.. (youtube it if you haven't) basically the a&r that signed bobby used to be down witht he unit.. sha money is his name.. he mixed 50's old shit and produced a few records... anyway.. they had a bad falling out and don't talk at all.. they on bad terms.. so basically bobby can't really work with 50 for those reasons.. and i doubt they gonna let bobby shmurda out his contract so easily, so he's basically assed out

Great point, forgot about the Sha Money affiliation. Sha was a good dude with a great ear for beats. 50 betrayed him like the disloyal snake he is. 50's even beefing with his son these days. On another note, Rowdy Rebel is addressing the trolls in Computers. Trolling is become more dangerous for the haters with this new generation. Wait till my revolutionary software" The Hater Locator" reaches the masses. It's gonna really be a wrap for the trolls(lol).

Great point, forgot about the Sha Money affiliation. Sha was a good dude with a great ear for beats. 50 betrayed him like the disloyal snake he is. 50's even beefing with his son these days. On another note, Rowdy Rebel is addressing the trolls in Computers. Trolling is become more dangerous for the haters with this new generation. Wait till my revolutionary software" The Hater Locator" reaches the masses. It's gonna really be a wrap for the trolls(lol).

The more I think about it, money divides people. 50 can fuk with Sha even more by making Shmurda choose sides to really antagonize Sha. 50 lives for drama like that. Prison or Sha Money? It's really an easy choice(lol) The contractual obligations are probably the biggest obstacle though.

Last edited:
Anyone saying Epic should bail out Schmurda is an idiot. They're not his friend, they're a big corporation trying to make money. Politics are huge in the corporate world, it would be a bad look to bail out an alleged violent psychopath.

Here's Rowdy. His father was a factor in them streets back in the day;Hymie Weiss(lol). Sounds Jewish.Born into crime. the sad part is he was a good high school basketball player. Won a city championship but was too street. Grew up on Southern rap music(lol). Listens to southern artists you wouldnt believe like OJ Da Juiceman. Authorities say he shot someone then performed like a dummy in the same clothes later on that night. One thing I give them. Everything they rap about and what you see is real. They were just ignorant enough to brag about it.

They got caught with 21 guns in racist ass New York City. They are gonna get fried!!!!!!!!!!!

If the guns were homemade, how would that affect the charges and sentencing?

lol this reminds me of Dance Movie where some dudes gets arrested in a cipher while he spat bars on some "I hid the gun under my pillow"... On a serious note though, Bobby with the hype he had was probably gonna have a decent run with "hot nigga". He could have milked that song for mad money without signing cause even if 50 wanted to help him out, anything the kid makes will belong to Epic with that "we own your ass" deal he signed.

Back