Common's view on interracial relationships

whats the deal wit all the racisism. im black and i had plenty of white girlfriends.

1005 said:
it's kinda sad that even an concious rapper can't see more than skin deep.

what would be said if, let's say Paul Wall, would imply that he only dates white chicks cos other way he would consider it selfhatred?

I don't understand the question exactly because I think u typed it wrong. When people choose to stay within their race who says it's not because they LOVE their own people???? That's not racist. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your culture and wanting to marry within that culture. People are quick to assume that white/latino/asian muphukas are racist just because they don't necessarily find a nygga attractive.

Now that's called having a preference without self hating.

dont believe the hype

he's conflicted, just like some of those Jamacians who're always callin out chi-chi
men
I personally know a white girl Common's smashed and have heard of quite a few others
I have some friends who wouldn't smash a white girl if you put a gun to their head
If they talk ish like this I respect it

my beef is with the n***as who have those trailer-trash fat white woman

my rule is if your gonna have a white girl
make sure your honey is the finest one in the room - silence all disbelievers

when my cousins met my son's Mom they told me after
"we were all ready to flip on you but when we saw her we all said "I'd hit it"

that one dude said:

As superficial as that sounds I have the exact same rule...

But I would never date a white girl who only listens to hip hop R&B and reggae/dancehall/reggaeton. Just a personal preference. I ain't tryin' to be anyone's fashion accessory.

OsamaPigLatin said:

But I would never date a white girl who only listens to hip hop R&B and reggae/dancehall/reggaeton. Just a personal preference. I ain't tryin' to be anyone's fashion accessory.

Those broads can be very irritating. I remember walking through the dorms with my girl and my fro looking crazy..and this blonde chick wearin the whole hiphop starter kit said to my girl as she walked passed "giirl, u need to braid dat niggas huur." that **** had me dumbfounded

mobay said:

dumbfounded

On a different day in a different setting, I would have dumbfounded my foot in her ass if I were you.

Can't do that in college dorms though...cops will still choose a wigger over a nygga anyday.

that one dude said:

icewife.jpg

this supports his statement...

.... hey, it was decent enough for the vma site...

Last edited by a moderator:
my beef is with the n***as who have those trailer-trash fat white woman

"""my rule is if your gonna have a white girl

when my cousins met my son's Mom they told me after
"we were all ready to flip on you but when we saw her we all said "I'd hit it"""""

^^^^

Life is too short to not sample the various types of female that God has graced us with - sometimes being narrow minded adds to the problem.

Having a hot women does not just lend itself to having white women on your arm...your woman should be hot anyway regardless of colour. Call me shallow but i wouldn't go out with someone facially challenged just because she was black.

I luv Common's music but he should have kept those beliefs to himself, who is he to dicate how a person should live their life??

i know he doesn't know sh1t bout rasta beliefs and culture...and shouldn't speak on it.

but fuk it, call me benetton cause i'm gonna try to hit all cultures before i kick it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Osama what are yu talkin about dude.. How is my comment wrong. How is it wrong to not date your own race,if you dont want to or just arent attracted anymore to your own color then oh well. Are you one of those people who if you dont understand something you hate or which means your naturally scared of it? lol Major label pull that ish with new inventions.. Why dont you really read my post instead maybe seeing one line you dont like? Drama with osama should be a good show if you keep acting like this..

JSDM said:
How is it wrong to not date your own race,if you dont want to or just arent attracted anymore to your own color then oh well

C,mon JSDM... read that.

... I think Michael Jackson posted something like that awhile back.

OsamaPigLatin said:

I don't understand the question exactly because I think u typed it wrong. When people choose to stay within their race who says it's not because they LOVE their own people???? That's not racist.

ok, maybe i typed it a bit off.. but point was, dude basically says that white chick are only good for a ****, but not for dating? come on now.

btw, here's what Sage Francis has to say:

Sage Francis said:

It is definitely head wrappy.

Not to discredit the I Used to Love H.E.R. guy...I know he is infallible due to his ability to break dance on stage while smoking faggots like incense, but I just don't buy into the image he projects.

I like to imagine him and Kanye hanging out at a high school party playing dominoes while Common schools Kanya on how to seem more spiritual.

they exchange guilty glances in between cheerleaders and coke lines.

Speaking of Coke, that commercial he did is proof that not only will the revolution be televised, but it will also come with diabetes and union busting action! order now, before the neo-soul movement becomes even less interesting

Rome what im saying is.. some people just dont want anymore black twat for real..Either the feel like wesley snipes are they just want something different then what they group up around.but how are these people wrong for not desireing there own race..

JSDM said:
Rome what im saying is.. some people just dont want anymore black twat for real..Either the feel like wesley snipes are they just want something different then what they group up around.but how are these people wrong for not desireing there own race..

its you know who

ban.jpg

JSDM said:
Osama what are yu talkin about dude.. How is my comment wrong. How is it wrong to not date your own race,if you dont want to or just arent attracted anymore to your own color then oh well. Are you one of those people who if you dont understand something you hate or which means your naturally scared of it? lol Major label pull that ish with new inventions.. Why dont you really read my post instead maybe seeing one line you dont like? Drama with osama should be a good show if you keep acting like this..

Dude seriously I really will keep it civil. That just doesn't make sense! How can u just not be attracted to your own race? When you look in the miror you see whatever race you are right? I couldn't even fathom the idea of waking up one morning and never wanting to date another black or latina woman again in my life.....

Unless I was already in love with someone who wasn't of either of those races. I just think that's the gayest thing you can do as a human being. Honestly, I'm not too interested in dating Latinas because those bytches are mad superficial. I've stated this before, and my opinion still hasn't changed. I'm not gonna completely exclude the from my dating practices though.

Man I just read over your response again, and that one statement did just stick out to me like, "Damn this cat can't be serious".

dude kick rocks with all that for real... people can quote me comments but not respond to it..maybe like i said what people dont understand they dont like.

There's nothing wrong with it but to just put them in the "out" category is stereotypical. I believe that a lot of black women want to be able to shop and have things the white women have and they'll use a man to get it... but not all of them.

You deal with the person on an individual basis... not a skin color basis.

Maybe you're speaking on a physical level moreso that a physical level. Asian women don't do a thing for me... but I'm not Asian so I'm not defecting so to speak...

I wish I hadn't posted anything.

Screw who ya like - Humpty Hump.

Back