Combat Jack Ethers Rosenberg And Ebro

I didn't think Jack had it in him. I'll definitely be checking out that interview tonight. Ebro's so arrogant he's actually entertaining to me.

Around the 7:00 minute mark, he says" I can't go into somebody else's culture and do this". Culture Vultures don't grasp this concept. I commend Jack for his professionalism. Rosenberg threatened
slapping Jack in front of his kids and he handled it with class. I feel powerless listening to this damn interview. Like Jack said Rosenberg is mediocre at his craft at best to make matters worst. Just another example of how Jews really run this country. This is the same reason conscious rappers were silenced as well. The power structure can only flourish with mentally dead artists and fans and Uncle Toms like JTroup who criticized Kendrick for having a pro Black agenda on his latest project. Nothing personal JTroup but when I heard this interview, It reminded me of that comment you recently made.

Last edited:
^^ LOL. Ya, I can't believe a grown man would say that to another grown man. I'm not sure how I feel about the culture vulture concept as talked about by Dame(no diss, its just for every logical thing he says he says something totally stupid). Color folks created hip-hop, but I do know that there is a also a long history of whites and Jews being behind the scenes real early. The problem today, in my view, is that a lot people forget that conscious hip-hop was one of the main forces in the beginning of hip to its mainstream (Bambaataa, PE, Tribe, De La, to the Fugees, and people forget the HUGE impact that the NOI particularly the five percenters in NY had on the music) explosion in the 1990s. In the past 10-15 years, the big conscious artists has all but disappeared. That's one thing I find so impressive about K Dot's recent project.

I say this because, hip-hop grew out of black culture and a part of that culture is a serious critique of white supremacy and the contradictory behavior of some blacks at times. At same time, there has always been rappers talking about bs. I don't deny that is part of the foundation also. Like Jack said, I don't get how u can claim to love hip-hop so much and disrespect the conscious legacy of the music.

Around the 7:00 minute mark, he says" I can't go into somebody else's culture and do this". Culture Vultures don't grasp this concept. I commend Jack for his professionalism. Rosenberg threatened
slapping Jack in front of his kids and he handled it with class. I feel powerless listening to this damn interview. Like Jack said Rosenberg is mediocre at his craft at best to make matters worst. Just another example of how Jews really run this country. This is the same reason conscious rappers were silenced as well. The power structure can only flourish with mentally dead artists and fans and Uncle Toms like JTroup who criticized Kendrick for having a pro Black agenda on his latest project. Nothing personal JTroup but when I heard this interview, It reminded me of that comment you recently made.

How you gonna call someone an "Uncle Tom" when you don't even know what it fuccin' means?
If you actually read the book, "Uncle Tom's Cabin" (which I know you'll lie and say you did), you'd know the main character, Tom, was the hero of the story who felt deeply for the lives of his fellow slaves and [SPOILER ALERT] was beaten to death standing up to save the life of another slave woman. [/SPOILER ALERT], which means using it as a derogatory term against another black person is fuccin ridiculous. Just wanted to you to know how much of a jackass you are.

Last edited:
im not from NY but al the new yorkers i know say Ht 97 been a joke for a long tie

angie didnt go to the competition for nothin

^^ LOL. Ya, I can't believe a grown man would say that to another grown man. I'm not sure how I feel about the culture vulture concept as talked about by Dame(no diss, its just for every logical thing he says he says something totally stupid). Color folks created hip-hop, but I do know that there is a also a long history of whites and Jews being behind the scenes real early. The problem today, in my view, is that a lot people forget that conscious hip-hop was one of the main forces in the beginning of hip to its mainstream (Bambaataa, PE, Tribe, De La, to the Fugees, and people forget the HUGE impact that the NOI particularly the five percenters in NY had on the music) explosion in the 1990s. In the past 10-15 years, the big conscious artists has all but disappeared. That's one thing I find so impressive about K Dot's recent project.

I say this because, hip-hop grew out of black culture and a part of that culture is a serious critique of white supremacy and the contradictory behavior of some blacks at times. At same time, there has always been rappers talking about bs. I don't deny that is part of the foundation also. Like Jack said, I don't get how u can claim to love hip-hop so much and disrespect the conscious legacy of the music.

I'm not the first Black man to use the term" Uncle Tom". I'm just using a term many before me in the Black community have used. Just like the N word is used differently within the Black community, sometimes words take on a different meaning in a subculture. If individuals I admire such as Malcom X or Huey Newton refer to a certain segment of Blacks as Uncle Toms, then they are "Uncle Toms" too me as well. You act like Hip Hop artists don't use the term. You also referred to Blacks as "colored"a clear indication you are clueless to the Black experience. How old are you 76? Any person referring to Blacks as "colored" in this day and age should not be listening to hip hop.(lol)

Last edited:
I'm not the first Black man to use the term" Uncle Tom". I'm just using a term many before me in the Black community have used. Just like the N word is used differently within the Black community, sometimes words take on a different meaning in a subculture. If individuals I admire such as Malcom X or Huey Newton refer to a certain segment of Blacks as Uncle Toms, then they are "Uncle Toms" too me as well. You act like Hip Hop artists don't use the term. You also referred to Blacks as "colored"a clear indication you are clueless to the Black experience. How old are you 76? Any person referring to Blacks as "colored" in this day and age should not be listening to hip hop.(lol)

You got it wrong my fp friend, I didn't say anything about u using term "uncle Tom." I was laughing your commentary and pointing to how I couldn't understand Rosenberg saying that to Jack.

As far as me referring to "color folks", it is quite common for people to use the term "people of color" to refer to several non-white groups (maybe the folks part through u off?). I mean you do realize there were also Latinos (people of color) who were part of the beginnings of hip-hop.
I ain't the one to go there with.

Last edited:
Back