Chief Keef in Jail?

never clever to break a probation order even with the excuses his lawyer put forward - Kinda think his lawyer is a little lame for coming up with that excuse of an defense........"he used the gun under supervision your honour" - means crap when the order was "no contact with guns...."

Why doesn't he take more pics of him ****ing *******, and smoking blunts more. I'm sure they'll love that character. LOL

Rumor has it that he was crying in the court room and begging for forgiveness lol. I didn't know gangsters cried? But come on CBS, it's a probation violation, not parole...

Damn..I mean in my old neighborhood people had guns yea, but pointing them at law enforcers?? These young dudes trippin
Truth. His dumbass should be very thankful that all he got was 18 months probation (assuming, just going from the article) and didn't get shot in the head like he should have.

They still petty for them charges......

Damn..I mean in my old neighborhood people had guns yea, but pointing them at law enforcers?? These young dudes trippin

Truth. His dumbass should be very thankful that all he got was 18 months probation (assuming, just going from the article) and didn't get shot in the head like he should have.

The last one sums it up perfectly.

And then break the probation conditions so you can make a video glorifying gun violence - kid is lucky he didn't get taken out by a shanty irish cop to begin with.

Now to do some time for being a mime
(as in what he was doing in making the video)

Last edited:
Bang, Bang.
Fortunately or not, the Jimmy might get another lawyer or make some calls just so he can get some of his money back. Or, he might just do him like Charles Hamilton-- **** u you're on your own.

Back