Chief Keef Doesn’t Show Up To His Own Video, Leaves 50 Cent & Wiz Hanging

maybe he has a good reason. But truthfully does he have the clout to pull a no show with no type of consequences? Oh well I hope it don't come up to bite him in the ass because of some random ass clause in his contract

No talent, no work ethic... fiiiine.

Labels are so desperate.. it's just straight up ridiculous...

Last edited:
This is a move that pushes people away from you. They start to question your work ethic and punctuality.

It's not uncommon for young cats to act out. Difference is, Keef's in a place where if labels were like they once were, they'd have a guy to make sure he got there on time. Nowadays with budget cuts and all... you know.

You'd be suprised how many legendary artists would've been no shows to big events if not for their managers and assistants. I get the idea Keef just runs dolo or with dudes from around his way.

Even a gutter group like State Property or Capone N Nore woulda had someone punctual and responsible making sure they were where they were supposed to be. I doubt they still have these guys around like they once did, but I could be wrong.

Once upon a time DMX had a few of those guys, I think he still does tho.

Last edited:
LOL hes gonna regret not taking advantage of his lucky situation...From the way hes playing his cards, its like he hit the lotto but too lazy to go cash the ticket. Time's almost up!

Why not? 50 Cent is just another Chief Keef groupie. Stars don't cater to groupies. Groupies cater to the stars. 50 has to learn his place in this new industry.

50 Cent is no where near groupie status. 50 is one of the smartest business minds in the business. You don't get on that Forbes list for being a groupie.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Keef spoke out about Kanye and now stands up 50 and Wiz Khalifa at his own video. Classic case of having too many yes men and no one to help steer him in the right direction. Cats around him are starving so they want to eat NOW...they don't want to wait. It will be his demise...he should be soaking up game from industry vets. He has the opportunity to learn from some of the best...50 cent and Kanye.

Back