Chief Keef Doesn’t Show Up To His Own Video, Leaves 50 Cent & Wiz Hanging

exactly, and planes and islands and PRESIDENTS..

but who needs that really ?

i don't wanna spend my vacation on a ship that needs defense missile systems

Everyone has different tastes. Stop acting like everyone has the same desires and interests as you. Maybe for YOU all you want is a crib and flashy car, but for some yatchs or land are more interesting.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

how much more things can a billionaire buy than a millionaire ?

I don't need a 747 and an island, give me a ferrari and a nice crib and i'm happy

Maybe YOU don't but others do. Everyone is not the same.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

^^^That's like saying Lebron James isn't a good player because he doesn't have Kobe stats.

Rich and wealthy are still 2 different things. Saying 50 isn't rich is where I was lost, and again, I can understand someone saying Barack isn't rich, just "well off".

Anyone who has $100M+ at their disposal is beyond "rich" IMO. That doesn't translate to financial wealth. 50 can lose a huge chunk of that just deciding he doesn't wanna listen to his bosses and wants to opt out of contractual agreements. But until then, dude is RICH.
That doesn't change the fact that 50 cent's money is 4% of the top 20 people on the rich list. It's a comparison people, not between YOU and 50, but between 50 and the richest.

Last edited:
Bottom line here is...Broke Motherfvckers poppin off about 50 cent not being rich as a billionaire. Youngsters still haven't learned the value of a dollar but hey dream big don't let anyone tell you, you can't be billionaire or the first trillionaire.

50 doing what they do in the industry to stay relevant. No different than Snoop getting down with Wiz. Vets been doing this for years. Why else would guys like Fat Joe still be relevant? Vets have to re-invent themselves and either ride with the hottest rapper/ crew or they throw out diss records at them to get attention.

Bottom line here is...Broke Motherfvckers poppin off about 50 cent not being rich as a billionaire. Youngsters still haven't learned the value of a dollar but hey dream big don't let anyone tell you, you can't be billionaire or the first trillionaire.

50 doing what they do in the industry to stay relevant. No different than Snoop getting down with Wiz. Vets been doing this for years. Why else would guys like Fat Joe still be relevant? Vets have to re-invent themselves and either ride with the hottest rapper/ crew or they throw out diss records at them to get attention.

Who is discrediting a million dollars? 4% of the top 20 on richest means 50 can still do more. People think once you get a million you can sleep or play around until death, shows how much ambition people here have. 'Youngsters' think celebrities are the richest people just cause they are on TV, even though there are richer people who have never been on TV and this leads people to chase fame instead of education.

Last edited:
In the world of entertainment relevancy is PRICELESS, nuff said...

What does 'relevancy' get you that being a billionaire can't? I guess all those top 20 on that list should start reality shows of themselves? If celebrities could get rich without the fame, they wouldn't try to get famous. Relevancy=/=Richest

Last edited:
Some people are greedy and they hardly have the means... I bet they play the lottery... *smh*...
4% is q whole lot depending on the notional on which it is applied...
Seriously...

That doesn't change the fact that 50 cent's money is 4% of the top 20 people on the rich list. It's a comparison people, not between YOU and 50, but between 50 and the richest.

Exactly. Most cats can't do basic math around here.

One billion dollars = one million dollars * 1000

Exactly. Most cats can't do basic math around here.

One billion dollars = one million dollars * 1000

Saying 50 is not "that" rich because he does not have a billion is a bit of an overstretch...

If you have to compare, compare the 4% with the ratio of average joe's net worth on 50 cent's net worth.. which is about 80k USD.. given 50 cent's net worth is about 250 MUSD..., the average joe has only like what ? 0.03% of 50 cents' net worth ??!!

I don't really understand what you are hinting at with your statement...

He is less broke to the mega rich than most people are broke to him to put it in simple terms..., he is in the right tail of the wealth distribution in statistical terms. Which is quite a feat in itself for someone who is "only" a rapper at core...

Last edited:
What does 'relevancy' get you that being a billionaire can't? I guess all those top 20 on that list should start reality shows of themselves? If celebrities could get rich without the fame, they wouldn't try to get famous. Relevancy=/=Richest

The ability to impact the mind, heart and souls of millions, potentially billions of people around the globe with just one song. That's the beauty and POWER of music which is why the corporate world spend millions on the artists in an attempt to reach those same masses. Influence is the name of the game (and it sure doesn't hurt getting your paper in exchange for your commercial artwork lol).

lmao at ya'll arguing about other peoples money. How does that even sound?

lol that's the thing right... ?

Just can't understand how can someone make a comparison between 50cents and the mega rich and being judgemental at that, when moooost people will never see 1% of that money in their lives.

The ability to impact the mind, heart and souls of millions, potentially billions of people around the globe with just one song. That's the beauty and POWER of music which is why the corporate world spend millions on the artists in an attempt to reach those same masses. Influence is the name of the game (and it sure doesn't hurt getting your paper in exchange for your commercial artwork lol).
'Power'? lol isn't here where we hear about artist getting screwed over by majors? Artist are employees just like you and me, they are not at the top of the food chain. 'Youngsters' really believe being an artist is the highest position in society, even though the people in the background are the ones collecting. Relevancy=/=Power.

'Power'? lol isn't here where we hear about artist getting screwed over by majors? Artist are employees just like you and me, they are not at the top of the food chain. 'Youngsters' really believe being an artist is the highest position in society, even though the people in the background are the ones collecting. Relevancy=/=Power.

Funny, I would refer you to Lefsetz latest blog post on Geffen..

Last edited:
lol that's the thing right... ?

Just can't understand how can someone make a comparison between 50cents and the mega rich and being judgemental at that, when moooost people will never see 1% of that money in their lives.

That's like saying you can't comment on Chief Keef because he is richer than you or me will ever be. I guess this forum might aswell be closed, since we can't discussion people who make better music that me or you will ever make.

That's like saying you can't comment on Chief Keef because he is richer than you or me will ever be. I guess this forum might aswell be closed, since we can't discussion people who make better music that me or you will ever make.

What are you talking about ?

The word judgemental was relative to the word "comparison".. not to 50 cent... don't even know how you understood that given the context.. but no, that's not what I meant..
edit: My phrasing might have mislead you though, sorry

What I meant, is, why comparing 50 cent's riches when, in absolute terms, he is rich anyway.. Most people will never get that wealth ever in their lives.. Whether he is less rich by one dollar or 1 billion than anyone else.. who the f cares ??

Last edited:
Back