Chief Keef Doesn’t Show Up To His Own Video, Leaves 50 Cent & Wiz Hanging

50 Cent is no where near groupie status. 50 is one of the smartest business minds in the business. You don't get on that Forbes list for being a groupie.

If 50 Cent is so smart, why is he working with a bum like Chief Keef?

And 50 Cent is rich, but he is broke compared to other rich people. He is hood rich, but he isn't super rich.

There are over 1,300 billionaires in the world. 50 Cent isn't even worth 500 million yet. He has a lot of work to do.

Billionaires: The World's Billionaires List - Forbes

I don't "know"(not as in met, or even have a number in my phone for business, but I mean know as in can hit them up just to see how they been)repeat "KNOW" 1 person with 100 million dollars. I doubt most of this forum can say different. I doubt alot of dudes who are "on" or "made it" can even say differently.

50 did aiight for a project kid who's moms was killed when he was a child and headed down a path to destruction that ended with some of the most elite gangstas in NYC putting money on his head. He can lose about 20 - 50 mill(never checked, just know he somewhere around there) and still be a 100 millionaire.

Dudes can front like that ain't impressive, but most who go that route don't see 21 years, let alone $21 million in a few months. 50 aiight in my book. People turn hollywood and go crazy over less. He maintained pretty good IMO. Still not too boushie to walk up on gunplay and drop him, lol.

Last edited:
lol "50 cent is not rich..." most educated people won't get as financially successful as 50 cent. Even Harvard peeps are not guaranteed to be... That's why Hiphop was such an opportunity.. Now, less than before sadly.

I do not think he is as financially astute as people say, he just got a lot of opportunities but I think he is effin up with smsaudio... He should have known he did not have that first mover advantage which is what is needed in Tech.. But is net worth is very appreciable...

Last edited:
If 50 Cent is so smart, why is he working with a bum like Chief Keef? He is smart aligning himself with who is hot...bum or not.

And 50 Cent is rich, but he is broke compared to other rich people. He is hood rich, but he isn't super rich.
50 cent is not hood rich...how the hell are you defining hood rich because NO ONE in the HOOD is rich. People pushing dope on the corners with $100,000 or so stashed away in a mattress, flossin with new rides and jewelery would be considered hood rich. 50 is in a very high tax bracket MF's that are hood rich ain't paying taxes.

There are over 1,300 billionaires in the world. 50 Cent isn't even worth 500 million yet. He has a lot of work to do.

This is not a serious statement...can't be! Because he isn't a billionaire he isn't considered rich? Not sure what his net worth is but well in the 9 figure range.

Billionaires: The World's Billionaires List - Forbes

It seems people don't respect the value of a dollar and how hard it is to earn it. There is nothing wrong with shooting for the stars but reality is a motherfvcker when the rent/ mortgage, car payment, electric/ heat and phone bill come due.

On another note Chief Keef is like one of those lottery winners that end up broke as hell for making bad decisions.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

I don't "know"(not as in met, or even have a number in my phone for business, but I mean know as in can hit them up just to see how they been)repeat "KNOW" 1 person with 100 million dollars. I doubt most of this forum can say different. I doubt alot of dudes who are "on" or "made it" can even say differently.

50 did aiight for a project kid who's moms was killed when he was a child and headed down a path to destruction that ended with some of the most elite gangstas in NYC putting money on his head. He can lose about 20 - 50 mill(never checked, just know he somewhere around there) and still be a 100 millionaire.

Dudes can front like that ain't impressive, but most who go that route don't see 21 years, let alone $21 million in a few months. 50 aiight in my book. People turn hollywood and go crazy over less. He maintained pretty good IMO. Still not too boushie to walk up on gunplay and drop him, lol.

^^^Correct.
50 is also smart enough to parlay his fame into other things like label owner, executive producing, clothing line, acting, SMS audio headphones, energy drinks, and of course the vitamin water deal. I have to laugh at anyone who just act like the kind of money he is getting is nothing. I guess MF's on FP just wipe their @$$ with money then come on here when they aren't watching the stock market making million dollar investments. Kids don't respect the value of a dollar...because it is so easy to get rich.

Last edited:

workin with

meaning =

****in insane !!!

Attachments

• 50centbodydamn.jpg
    50centbodydamn.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
So what are guys like Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Diddy?

Once you got $100M+ there's not too many things you can't buy that someone with more zeros can.

I'd say that's pretty far from "hood rich". I'm "hood rich". Maybe you meant to imply he was only rich and not "wealthy"? Still arguable.

Last edited:
So what are guys like Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Diddy?

Once you got $100M+ there's not too many things you can't buy that someone with more zeros can.

I'd say that's pretty far from "hood rich". I'm "hood rich". Maybe you meant to imply he was only rich and not "wealthy"? Still arguable.

They are hood rich too.

That isn't a bad thing. It just is what it is. Nothing to be uptight about.

When I think of big wealth, this dude comes to mind:

carlos-helu.png

Carlos Slim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A lot of those billionaires are evne more hood than 50...

True. 50 cent is a small fry out here.

He's bigger than me, but he doesn't have that much power. His circle of influence is small.

There are people out here that really control things. It is best not to anger those people. 50 Cent is just monkeying around.

They are hood rich too.

That isn't a bad thing. It just is what it is. Nothing to be uptight about.

When I think of big wealth, this dude comes to mind:

View attachment 37219

Carlos Slim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not uptight, just trying to see your stance. "hoodrich" means something different where I'm from. Wealthy means something different where i'm at.

But 100+ Million is far from hoodrich. I know people who "have come from money" with way less than 50 cent has at their disposal.

I guess Barack obama should be applying for foodstamps, lol. BTW, I would not call Barack "rich", definetly well off.

Sidenote, power has nothing to do with money. Barack is more POWERFUL than 50 cent will ever be. Was when he was nothing more than Chicago senate. The relation of money to power is irrelevant. And i'm sure Keef pissed off Iovine in the process of missing that vid shoot.

Last edited:
i like how people down talk 50's 500 mil to feel better about themselves

To be fair his point was that 500 million compared to 16 billion is relatively not much, not that 500 million is nothing to YOU & ME. It's just people decided to interpret it like that instead of the comparison he made.

^^^That's like saying Lebron James isn't a good player because he doesn't have Kobe stats.

Rich and wealthy are still 2 different things. Saying 50 isn't rich is where I was lost, and again, I can understand someone saying Barack isn't rich, just "well off".

Anyone who has $100M+ at their disposal is beyond "rich" IMO. That doesn't translate to financial wealth. 50 can lose a huge chunk of that just deciding he doesn't wanna listen to his bosses and wants to opt out of contractual agreements. But until then, dude is RICH.

To be fair his point was that 500 million compared to 16 billion is relatively not much, not that 500 million is nothing to YOU & ME. It's just people decided to interpret it like that instead of the comparison he made.

how much more things can a billionaire buy than a millionaire ?

I don't need a 747 and an island, give me a ferrari and a nice crib and i'm happy

Back