Camron's Killa Crunch Cereal

benji2

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was in New York, I'd buy a few boxes just for a collector's item.
Dipset leader Cam’ron is reportedly set to invade local bodegas in the New York City area this week with the launch of his own cereal, Killa Crunch.
According to reports, Cam’s new “cereal” will arrive in select Big Apple spots Friday (April 10).
If you’re wandering around New York City tomorrow (April 10), ducking in and out of stores to find something to eat, look no further—Cam’ron is here. Starting tomorrow bodega customers might stumble across what appears to be a box of healthy Killa Crunch breakfast cereal from the Dipset capo. Of course, nothing is as it seems; the boxes will each be filled with a t-shirt and $100 cash. The boxes will be available until Sunday (April 12), and the locations will be revealed on a rolling basis by Virgin Mega USA. (XXL Mag)

The $100 cash cannot be true. I had to look again to make sure the news didn't post on April 1st

SOHH.com | Got Milk? Cam'ron Dips & Sets Breakfast W/ Killa Crunch - For The Best In Hip-Hop/Urban News - SOHH.com

Last edited:
Back