Came Back!

I have been thinking about firing up Ableton LIVE again. A lot of things have happened since I left but I remember I got up to 260lbs when I was making music haha. Lost 60lbs when I got out of this chair so I have mixed emotions. Trying to start a new life, almost did and messed it up by being "BIGGROME". Good to see some of the old names are still around. I don't listen to much Hip Hop but I still like what I hear. The tools and video tutorials seemed to have upped the game but now it seems everything is scaled back so I figured I'd just see if I still had the chops and if the feeling is the same. Hit a spell of depression and had to hide out for a while. Too much was on my plate. Stuff coming from every direction. I was saying wild stuff to people and they were like "You should think before you say things?" Seriously got SCURRED. Stood people up, just said "I ain't going now..." I'm good now though, chillin' at the spot and taking a break from the "Thurstiez". Not in the street anymore, in the church now. Love it too, should've been there a long time ago... that's why I can't listen to much Hip Hop... it drags me back to wanting to wild out with my old azz. Gotta reel everything in! I think I got it.

Pulled up Ableton LIVE one day and had serious forgot how to use it because it's been so long. Whoo! let me get back to this evening of chillin'.

Last edited:
Stay away from that street life.

The worldly life gets boring after a while. Just a bunch of people hooting and hollering about sex, drugs, money, and violence with no real plan to do anything. All of that effort used to chase a thrill that leaves you broke, in bad health, and mentally lethargic.

good to have you back Rome. I missed some of your real wild ass posts and the stories. Just wish some of the other fp old heads would come back too.

Back