Votes: 75 61.5%
  • Trap

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music is music regardless of genre. I was just curious as to why you prefer this over that, etc.

Never liked boom bap. Came up on local dudes like south park coalition,geto boys,ugk, raheem. I like trap tho. It'll be a long time before trap die because the youngsters love it.

I'm interested in knowing what do the young generation (8-21 yr olds) actually consider "boom bap" nowadays. I have a feeling many think any hip hop track that doesn't fall under the "trap" label is automatically considered Boom Bap which of course is incorrect.

Trap e-z.... Not saying Boom Bap is bad, I just fall asleep if I hear to much of it..
We should combine them, and make Boom Brap... Copyright 2014

Lol go and try to develope this new hybrid of hip hop, I can't wait till rap gets a hole new sub-genre.

Last edited:
Boombap all the way but Trap if I'm in the club. Not the type to trick on strip clubs but if I were, i'd choose Trap.

lol! Seriously. A lot of people relate boom bap to anything east coast......or sound like wu tang.....a lot of people even relate boom bap to what Jay-Z was doing. Da hell is some boom bap?

See what happens when new school dudes put a name on stuff? Everything gots to have a name, huh?

494351c49f5735fa155dcda5ea465472ba7802e65e53cc58a65f162276b8f984.jpg

:cheers:

Can't tell really, I kno when I hear it tho :cheers:

Last edited:
This is a really good question. But, I'll have to pick that Preemo Boom Bap sound because its just so raw but yet its so simple anyone could do it but not everyone can make simple things like that such a great hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back