• Trap

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which do you prefer?

Variety I wish things would return to several sounds of hip hop instead of this blend of everything sounding the same for the sake of a hit. When trap is hot every clown ass rapper wants trap beats. When mustard is hot people want mustard shit. Its ridiculous and pathetic. There should be room for it all without just one or the other.

Depends on the mood I'm in. I like listening to both when the music is done well.

I make better Boom Bap than trap. Trap wasnt the era I grew up in. I can make it, but not as fast/well as the dudes who grew up in it.

to those surprised by the results, don't take a poll done on a website for producers, people who obsess over this shit and do it, as any indication of the general public's view. (which there's never been a poll done really, it's just what the majors decide to push.)

Boom Bap will never die , but honestly i dont know how long trap will be around, I dont know though , just my thoughts

I would go with boom bap but trap music has been growing on me very quickly. Especially trap music with meaningful lyrics like dead prez and not just some dumb stuff.

trap beats can be catchy...anything that gets my head bobin is good....but if I had the choice of the 2 it will always be boom bap

if i was on a desert island and could only listen to boom bap or trap i'd choose boom bap, i'd hate to have to make that choice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back