Black Rob

H

halfoff

Black Rob...is he "WHOA" or is he a "One Hit Wonder"? I say the latter....So far I have been hearing nothing but that damn "WHOA" song, and it gets overplayed. Trick Daddy said it best when he said "uh huh, okay, whassup, SHUT UP!"

1/2

Black Rob sucks...plain and simple.....the Lox WAS the best rap group that Bad Boy had, but they switched to Ruff Ryders....Bad Boy has no talent anymore...Biggie is gone (r.i.p.), the Lox is gone...and Mase is gone....Mase sucked but he had comercial appeal for some reason....they have no one decent anymore exept for Shyne...and since he's gonna be in jail for a while, Puffy or "P Diddy" as he likes to be reffered to now needs to concentrate more on his crappy Sean John clothing line and "Dream".. I still can't believe he ripped off Mob Deeps "Quiet Storm" and used it on the 112 Joint....lolzzz maayn thas 2 funny.....dont get me wrong tho, I'm not hating on "Diddy"...lolzz just tellin the truth:D

True!!!

That "whoa!" track is hott!! But Black Rob is garbage.
Half the mc`s on this site will burn him. Imagine Mos Def
,Black Thought,Kweli,Phaoroah Monch,Prince Poetry,and Cella Dwellas on that track? Off the Rack!!!!
:D

Hmmmm

Black Rob could be betta, he needs a betta produca..was hot on that track on Puff's 1st album..can't remember what the track was called but the the chorus went " i luv you baby/you drive me crazy" etc etc.
bad bwoy are in decline for real...that 112 track is bollocks and so are they...faith's 2nd joint was below par as well...and as for Shyne...pleeeaasse...sound like yaself kid and don't be a replacement Biggie!!!!
heard that Dream remix which is ok for the RnB clubs....maybe all that time in the Hamptons fuked him up...if ya stay away from the street can you still relate to it???:confused:

It Depends

If you are focused as a human being form the beginning, you could never lose your edge. It`s hard to be poor one minute, then paid the next. Look at the black athletes, it`s the same story. That`s why I say you should be balanced as a mc. You should`nt rely on street stories or brag sh**t. I know if I got a portion of what these cats have, the first thing after moving out the hood, would be to upgrade my recording studio. I`m doing hot tracks with less than 3 grand of equipment. I can only imagine what I could do with
Timbaland`s or J. Dupri`s studio. Plus it`s a pride thang, if you love what you do you can never fall off by choice. I think alot of people need to stop depending on this s**t to feed them. Get a job!!!:mad:

Yo science of Self,

You got any of your audio online???

ture dat

yea man if ya got any beats hooked up ...let me hear them??....i can buss a quick flow for ya...hahahaha.

i know what i like so these catz can't fool me into buying anything that's bogus....and thats my word:)

Word, lol

If any of u kats got any audio online just post a link here and we'll holla!

~(ONE)~

Starving Artist Fo Real!!

Nah kid, I`m still hummin` and bummin`. I`m tryin` to save up for a CD burner. I`m still on cassette for now.
I`ll send you a tape when I get my last copywrites confirmed if you like. Plus you a Bronx cat so we probably can hook up one day. I need all the feedback I can get, even negative. I got a computer at home, but It`s one of those "job computers" so it lacks some elements to make it a "real computer". It`s sittin` in a corner in my dining room collecting dust. I`m even kicking it with you from my job. Sh**t is hard when you got a family.:cool:

Yea no doubt kid Just holla when u got that material recorded.

Peace!

Yo Flare

flareward said:
yea man if ya got any beats hooked up ...let me hear them??....i can buss a quick flow for ya...hahahaha.

i know what i like so these catz can't fool me into buying anything that's bogus....and thats my word:)

Yo Flare hit me with a mailing address so I can send you a tape. I`m warning you, if you are expecting to hear
some Premier, or Swizz flavor, you`ll probably will be disappointed. These are great producers but I don`t copy them. I would like to think my stuff is unique. Plus
you said you like sparse production ala RZA. My stuff doesn`t fit that mold either. The only way that me and Primo are similar is that we both chop up break beats
to make our own drum tracks. I like to think I`m slightly
more creative `cause everthing you hear is me playing it. Primo doesn`t play any instrument that I know of. Still
that does`nt mean that I`m better than him. Plus I explore different styles of music not just hip hop. I do whatever hits me at any given time(especially if I got some E and J VSOP in my system).

peace:cool:

no doubt!!!!

hey Yo!!
just send ya sh.t son!!!.....i just wanna hear it..getting excited now!!
i extend my ear to all sorts of beats...from portishead to Bjork...hahaha
i'll hit ya on the private option
peace.:D

whats the deal

Yo science!!!
i just tried to hit ya on that private flex, but it seems that ya not reg for that option...whats up with that??...ain't ya got hotmail or some other sh.t that i can link ya with????
I ain't posting ma home address on this thread...there some weird mothafukers out there...hahahaha

hit me back son
peace:D

Re: whats the deal

flareward said:
Yo science!!!
i just tried to hit ya on that private flex, but it seems that ya not reg for that option...whats up with that??...ain't ya got hotmail or some other sh.t that i can link ya with????
I ain't posting ma home address on this thread...there some weird mothafukers out there...hahahaha

hit me back son
peace:D

Sorry about that dunny!, Try me at drumgod72@yahoo.com

I`m not sure if that will work `cause I just got that.

If not , I gonna try to alter my set up profile or whatever.

Stand by:confused:

Back