Black Beetles

blacktophero

So how do we feel about black beatles being the #1 song in the country??? i watched the beat making vid of mike will making the beat it couldnt have took him more then 5 min to do that lol. Either way still another W for hip hop culture all the same.

...uh or it could possibly be a little thing called the Mannequin Challenge. No one cares about the song...even Ebro from Hot 97 called them out.

true but regardless if you wernt a fan the song has to be some what good to go #1 challenge or not. and ebro is a freaking hating ass troll if i ever seen one lmao....
...uh or it could possibly be a little thing called the Mannequin Challenge. No one cares about the song...even Ebro from Hot 97 called them out.

Bro thats exactly what im trying to figure out. Honestly right now "simple beats" with "catchy songs" seem to be the formula. broccoli being another good example
It's really hard to understand, what it takes to get #1 at the billboard hot 100.

The beat is catchy. It moves people. Over the past few years the simple beats seem to be winning the most. "Less is more" is starting to apply in music in trying to top the charts. As for the lyrics in that song I actually can't stomach the verses. So yes, I'm wondering how this got to number one. Crazy.

Back