Big Sean-Dark Sky Paradise Review

I take it u like the album, I didn't know it was out. I like the needledrop and dead end hip-hop for reviews. Anthony usually gives most project an average rating.

^^^ So why did you post it?
On another note, that new Ghost is kinda cool. He linked up with some 60/70s style band for the tracks

^^^ So why did you post it?
On another note, that new Ghost is kinda cool. He linked up with some 60/70s style band for the tracks

Posting a negative album review means I must like the album being reviewed?
#FPLogic

That new Ghost album.....basically the same tired schtick he tried with his last two albums.
Its as if Ghost got tired of actually trying and though, "well, these white kids love it when I rap over soul samples, lets do that then".

i figured that it had to be a negative review because of who the guy was in the vid (I've seen his shtick on being business savvy as a musician)

have just watched it and I get it

sometimes folks don't watch the vid just look and presume they know the content :)

Last edited:
Posting a negative album review means I must like the album being reviewed?
#FPLogic

That new Ghost album.....basically the same tired schtick he tried with his last two albums.
Its as if Ghost got tired of actually trying and though, "well, these white kids love it when I rap over soul samples, lets do that then".
No FP logic. Why post a album you don't like?

In terms of Anthony, I've seen many of his reviews and most of the time he's like meh. I thought he may given it a good review cause u posted it. I guess u wanted a co-sign to sh_t on the album. I don't get that????

In terms of Ghost, I had not heard the previous 2 albums, so it was new to me. I like the band though. Funky

It's wack, he's a wack rapper who is only relevant because of Yeezy for some reason and I think his only positive element is his goofyness.

Like on Anaconda the playfulness of that silly flow.

But if he tries to be serious no thank you.

He's like 5"4 and has the shoulder width of a number 2 pencil and is dating a tranny with a boys body.

Back