BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha Wiizard

BET Is A Part Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Pronounced Boo-le, the Boule are the black version of the Illuminati. It was created in 1904 and is also known as Sigma Pi Phi, you guessed it, a fraternity in many black colleges throughout the United States. There job is to spread and/or do nothing about the violence in the black community. They are paid great sums of money to keep quiet about black social issues. Ever wonder why their are fraternites and sororities in colleges nationwide. That is the Boule. Many join without ever knowing the true meaning behind the group. Joining the group provides many advantage like professional job offers, fame, fortune, and powerful executive postitions throughout the world. Known members of the Boule, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Denzel Washington, Oprah Winfrey, Jay-Z, Halle Berry, Bill Cosby, Samuel L Jackson, NAS, Young Jeezy, etc. Wonder why Jay-Z calls himself Jehovah and even had the nerve to call one of his albums "Kingdom Come". Remember Nas anti-God remarks on various album releases and the Egyptian symbology on his albums covers. Ever wonder why you see the same actors, actresses, and artists over and over and over again in movies and television. It is not do to talent only. Remember when Oprah denounced her beliefs in God. You also should remember when Oprah despised hip-hop culture but now you see her and Jay-Z become close friends after he denounced Jesus and God in his latest release. BET is a Boule powerhouse. Their sole purpose is to dilute the minds of African Americans with anti-political ideals and to enslave their minds by showing violent, ignorant programming. Ask yourselves, how in the world did Gucci Mane get to the top. Easily, by following into the plans of the Boule. Any black entertainers that is willing to spread hatred, anti-political, anti-christian messages are put to the forefront and any postive, uplifting moguls have their careers snatched from them aka Arsenio Hall, 2Pac, Biggie, KRS-1 and many others. 2Pac was killed along with many black leaders like Martin Luther King Jr and many others to scare and control the ones who spoke against their reasoning aka a scare tactic. There was a series of episodes on the cartoon "The Boodocks" that were banned from tv because it talked about and depicted this very concept. The creator of the cartoon, Aaron Mcgruder, life was threatened and he also was sued. He was forced to move to Canada as a result but you can find the episodes by searching for "Boondocks, Banned, Episodes" The "Black Boule" is a black satanic, devil worshipping group of elite people who chose to abide by the laws of the Illuminati. The reasoning behind the lack of meaningful hip-hop and positive programming on BET is not a accident. There are many great hip-hop artists and entertainers that have been shelved as of late because they chose not to join the Boule, Dave Chappelle being one of them. David Chapelle was made to look like he went crazy but in actuality, he just refused to join the Illuminati and turned down the rediculously high 60 million dollar contract. He was quoted to say that he wasn't going to sell his soul to the devil. You have been warned.

Here is a 3-part series on the Black Boule. There are many more videos including actual undercover satanic rituals. Here's part one. Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey7gDJfRICA

Last edited:
I think that I dont have to read your link no one would form a group to diminish the values of a minority. I could the opposite where people get togethor to bring positive views to the hip hop culture. Its just ridicoulus. Honestly there is no president that is like o man gucci maine is a bad influence raise him up to the top.

YOUR RETARDED!!!!!!!!!

Thread title: BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Main Entry: apart
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈpärt\
Function: adverb
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French a part, literally, to one side
Date: 14th century

1 a : at a little distance <tried to keep apart from the family squabbles> b: away from one another in space or time <towns 20 miles apart>
2 a : as a separate unit : independently <viewed apart, his arguments were unsound> b: so as to separate one from another <found it hard to tell the twins apart>
3 : excluded from consideration : aside <a few blemishes apart, the novel is excellent>
4 : in or into two or more parts : to pieces <coming apart at the seams>

So you're saying that BET is separate from the "Black Boule". That's a relief, now I can continue living my life in a way that isn't affected by a television channel that caters to mouth-breathers anyways.

Thread title: BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Main Entry: apart
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈpärt\
Function: adverb
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French a part, literally, to one side
Date: 14th century

1 a : at a little distance <tried to keep apart from the family squabbles> b: away from one another in space or time <towns 20 miles apart>
2 a : as a separate unit : independently <viewed apart, his arguments were unsound> b: so as to separate one from another <found it hard to tell the twins apart>
3 : excluded from consideration : aside <a few blemishes apart, the novel is excellent>
4 : in or into two or more parts : to pieces <coming apart at the seams>

So you're saying that BET is separate from the "Black Boule". That's a relief, now I can continue living my life in a way that isn't affected by a television channel that caters to mouth-breathers anyways.

Read the 4 definition in your post, lol, you just owned yourself.:cheers:

good lookin' out man...

i don't take your posts for granted.

:cheers:
Appreciate it.

Here's an early picture of the Boule. Notice that this picture is from the early to mid 1900s, a period of slavery right. Notice how well dressed these black gentlemen is. This goes to show you that these blacks were upheld and chosen by whites for sinister purposes that the Boule didn't have any idea about until now. They were distinguished men that were black during the slavery period.

boule_history_founders.jpg

Sigma Pi Phi symbol

Last edited:
A guy by the name of Ron Brown was given $5 million dollars back in the early to mid 1900s to open a hospital and was a member of the Black Boule. That was an insane amount of money back then. He opened up a hospital that would later become known for the Tuskegee Study or Experiment. That's where numerous black soldiers were purposely infected with syphillis. Later Ron Brown became mad after he found out what they did. He was killed in a plane crash. He was killed because he was going to speak out against the Boule but they never gave him the chance because they killed him. Bill Clinton, even though a President, was linked to Ron Brown murder along with 3 other colleagues of Ron Brown. His colleagues all died in a total of 3 separate plane crashes. Guess what, all 4 of these men were fund raisers for the Clinton campaign. There is video showing Bill Clinton at the funeral wiping away "fake tears" Read below.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/BROWN/brown.html

Last edited:
Read the 4 definition in your post, lol, you just owned yourself.:cheers:

Dang, I was just joking. You didn't have to be mean and rip me apart like that...into separate pieces....that now that they are apart have nothing to do with each other.

I'm just f*cking around, boss. Hell, I just bumped your thread twice now. You're welcome.

Do your thing. If someone takes an interest in this stuff at least that means they are open to other ways of thinking, which I think is a good thing. Unless they get brainwashed of course, then we just have another mindless drone fighting for the other side.

btw WHERE did this frat start? I just skimmed your post and didn't see a location, just 'a fraternity in many black colleges throughout the United States'. Is it somewhere in the northern part of the US where sometimes blacks were treated a little less like slaves in the early 1900's?

I could care less about this stuff, because I don't think 'knowing' will make a bit of a difference. I think crack is bad, I don't have to know exactly how it affects my brain and body to make it bad. I just have a feeling it's bad, based upon real life experiences and observations.

I guess our views are a world apart. Just know that as long as you and others start talking about stuff that is mostly speculation I will probably pop in and say something dumb. I'm aware that there is shady sh*t going on with the people that 'run this town', but you be reaching sometimes, so I just start to tune out. Apart from that, enjoy your Thanksgiving. :cheers:

Oh, and if you want people to actually read your post, break up that huge wall of text into smaller portions. It's hard on the eyes.

Last edited:
Dang, I was just joking. You didn't have to be mean and rip me apart like that...into separate pieces....that now that they are apart have nothing to do with each other.

I'm just f*cking around, boss. Hell, I just bumped your thread twice now. You're welcome.

Do your thing. If someone takes an interest in this stuff at least that means they are open to other ways of thinking, which I think is a good thing. Unless they get brainwashed of course, then we just have another mindless drone fighting for the other side.

btw WHERE did this frat start? I just skimmed your post and didn't see a location, just 'a fraternity in many black colleges throughout the United States'. Is it somewhere in the northern part of the US where sometimes blacks were treated a little less like slaves in the early 1900's?

I could care less about this stuff, because I don't think 'knowing' will make a bit of a difference. I think crack is bad, I don't have to know exactly how it affects my brain and body to make it bad. I just have a feeling it's bad, based upon real life experiences and observations.

I guess our views are a world apart. Just know that as long as you others start talking about stuff that is mostly speculation I will probably pop in and say something dumb. I'm aware that there is shady sh*t going on with the people that 'run this town', but you be reaching sometimes, so I just start to tune out. Apart from that, enjoy your Thanksgiving. :cheers:

Oh, and if you want people to actually read your post, break up that huge wall of text into smaller portions. It's hard on the eyes.

Just search this stuff for yourself, you will find it. Click this link below and you will damn near faint at how sinister the Clintons may be.

http://www.akdart.com/body-c.html

Appreciate it.

Here's an early picture of the Boule. Notice that this picture is from the early to mid 1900s, a period of slavery right. Notice how well dressed these black gentlemen is. This goes to show you that these blacks were upheld and chosen by whites for sinister purposes that the Boule didn't have any idea about until now. They were distinguished men that were black during the slavery period.

boule_history_founders.jpg

Sigma Pi Phi symbol
Your a ****ing idiot slavery was abolished in the 1800s if the Black Boule is so real how do u explain Black Wall Street and white people burning it down wouldnt the powers to be try to have those people join there ranks or better yet if they were well off already and plenty of blk millionaires at that time they had to be in a secret society

Secondly Ron Brown had nothing to do with the tuskegee studies we wasnt even born when it was started in 1932 so how could he have got 5 mil to to get syphillis to blk men to see if penicillin cured it

Stop posting this bull**** theres only 3 or 4 idiots that believe what you tell us if we wanted to know we would google it ourselves for such secret societies u can find everything but a membership drive homepage

i dont fuck with w. e. b. dubios or his talented 10th uppity kneegrow boule greek step show buck dancing bullshit

Last edited:
You know what Dot_Robinson, GTFO.

LMAO, I guess thats the power credibility gives you

I refuse to believe there is an organized collective of black on black ignorance..that one is alil too farfetched..how the fuk is Jay-Z a Black Mason and a boule? not saying he is either cuz idk but cmon son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back