BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of television is run by the Illuminati. They're whole purpose is to fool the world into thinking that you don't have to worship Jesus in order to get to Heaven. They tell you that going to school, having a life full of sin, working, and money is more important than God. Nothing is supposed to be put before God. Many people will go to Hell because they are so busy following what other do. God says to enter the narrow gate. The wide gate is what everybody else is doing, the way of the world. The narrow gate is following Jesus and his teachings and ways. The Bible says many will be decieved, even the elect so called Christians. So even if Christians will be fooled, what do you think about the people that give God zero time.

So why do you familiarize yourself with it so well. Turn off your f**king T.V., Radio, and internet. then you'll no longer have posts on here and nothing left to discuss, that's what you need to do to get yourself right. Not hang around here feeding us your bullsh*t for this week.

I commend you tho, last time you called yourself "saved" you were only god's b**ch for a few hours, then you were back to posting your regular nonsense. I guess he put a ring on ya finger this time?

Time will tell, for now STFU. We don't beleive you.

Telling us to live righteous now. Just last week you were encouraging folk to f**k their cousin. God may forgive and forget that quick, we all humans. We'd be dumb to do the same.

Then she's not your cousin. Besides, just because you like her doesn't mean you can get it anyways.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315776

Go f**k your cousin.

Last edited:
You'll have to check with God.
I don't believe you'll be tortured for eternity, but the wage is death. :)

I myself don't believe in eternal torment but annihilation.
Eternal torment is a false teaching of men, not of the Bible nor God.

You, sir need to learn to comprehend your bible. Hell is very real. And why would you believe in good and evil to the extent you support the theory that these guys worship a half goat-man midget hermaphrodite who carries around a jar of marmalade that makes you fornicate, but not beleive they will suffer for denouncing and opposing god?

Depending on your translation, Jesus decended to hell before journeying on to heaven after death.

Regardless of translation, the bible continuously mentions eternal suffering/burning/torture as the trade off for not following the word of god. We should all know this if we claim to beleive in Jesus Christ and God, don't mean we gotta be a douche like Wiizard because of his new found knowlege that we should all already know.

Sounds like you want eternity to be convenient? :cheers:

Last edited:
Are there any non-famous people in the Illuminati? Also, who still watches BET?

Dudes just can't beleive some people are successful, famous and rich from nothing beyond selling their souls. That just tells me how much of losers they have to be. Really? you don't even have a friend with a few mill that's a hometown hero? Call yourselves producers and know not one cat who's made a decent living with a few plaques? Even got some overseas sh*t poppin? c'mon, man. SMH, get in the game. Or keep pretending it's your choice not to be. :cheers:

These dudes saying if you pledge Sigma Phi you working for the Illuminati. All TV stations(every one) are ran by the illuminati. Every branch of our political and economic system are under the control of the illuminati.

It get's to a point where you feel bad people could be this completely clueless but still convince themselves you're blind nomatter how closenit you are to the guys they speak on. :cheers:

You, sir need to learn to comprehend your bible. Hell is very real. And why would you believe in good and evil to the extent you support the theory that these guys worship a half goat-man midget hermaphrodite who carries around a jar of marmalade that makes you fornicate, but not beleive they will suffer for denouncing and opposing god?

Sounds like you want eternity to be convenient? :cheers:
Oh, they'll suffer.
The punishment will fit the crime.
But eternity in hell means that Satan is victorious.

I learn and comprehend my bible very much, and eternal torment is not a teaching of God, and was never taught in Early Christianity.
It was taught later, once the Roman Empire converted and it became an accepted religion.

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Gehenna)

So what you're saying is that a person in an isolated country/area who has not heard of Jesus will receive the same punishment as a murderer.

Hell is real, it's where souls go to be destroyed, not eternally tortured.

:cheers:

^^^Read ya bible. Beleive it or don't. Sinful christians get scared and come up with concepts to feel protected.

A person who never heard of Jesus but worships another god can recieve punishment over a murderous child molester who begs forgiveness.

The Molester goes to heaven. i ain't make the rules. Sounds stupid to me, but I'm only human. Leave it in gods hands. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

LOL at literal religion

do those concepts really make logicval sense to u?

an all powerful god makes imperfect beings and then holds them to a standard of near perfection?....and based on how u behave effects u forever?......LMBAO....im sorry...i dont believe u....

If you did not have to die in order to live, then why does death exists? Seems to me you would do anything for eternal life as no one living today knows what it feels like to be dead. The only thing we know is life because that is the only thing we have experienced so far. However, I have had people contact me in spirit from the dead to let me know there's an afterlife. Also I had a vision 2 years back so I know God's word is true. Jesus said that it would be signs of the end and just look at the world now. We could all be killed by just a mere click of a few buttons with nuclear weapons, lol. The whole world gone by the hands of mankind. Jesus said he will come back like a thief in the night. It is also said that life will be going on as normal when he arrives. People will be smoking, drinking, fornicating, getting married, working, going to clubs, going to church etc. God said even the very elect will be fooled. You guys don't give Satan as much credit as you should. He was in Heaven with God himself, lol. Don't you know his plan will out smart many. He don't have to do much, look how the world is going now and this is only the beginning.

Last edited:
^^^Read ya bible. Beleive it or don't. Sinful christians get scared and come up with concepts to feel protected.

A person who never heard of Jesus but worships another god can recieve punishment over a murderous child molester who begs forgiveness.

The Molester goes to heaven. i ain't make the rules. Sounds stupid to me, but I'm only human. Leave it in gods hands. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

The molester will go to heaven if he repents. There are some sins that God hates more than others but all of them will get you into Hell if you don't repent sincerely for them. Remember, when God said to be baptized, he said to be done in the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. You got preachers that don't know the word of God Baptizing wrong. To be baptized the right way, the preacher can't baptize you in all three because the Holy Spirit is only giving to you by God. There is only two Baptisms. To be baptized in Jesus and the Father combined, you must go under the water. Don't let these jive turkey preacher fool you into being sprinkled with water. Go fully under, even if you have to get a friend or church member to baptize you. The 2nd baptism is a gift from Heaven, the Holy Spirit. If you are not baptized in both, then you are not saved. Many preacher lie and say if you just pray the prayer of salvation, you will be saved. First off, the prayer of salvation is not even in the Bible. This is what the Bible says:

Roman 10:9(NIV) That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

After confessing and repenting from sin, that's when your road to salvation begins. You will know if you are saved when the Holy Spirit descends upon you from Heaven. If you are sincere, it will come into you. If your heart is filled with the lusts of the world and your tounge filled with hate and curse words, you are not of God. So based on what I said above, look how many people think they are saved and are not. Many people have been fooled by Satan already and he hasn't even finished the "Great Deception" yet.

Last edited:
If you did not have to die in order to live, then why does death exists? Seems to me you would do anything for eternal life as no one living today knows what it feels like to be dead. The only thing we know is life because that is the only thing we have experienced so far. However, I have had people contact me in spirit from the dead to let me know there's an afterlife. Also I had a vision 2 years back so I know God's word is true. Jesus said that it would be signs of the end and just look at the world now. We could all be killed by just a mere click of a few buttons with nuclear weapons, lol. The whole world gone by the hands of mankind. Jesus said he will come back like a thief in the night. It is also said that life will be going on as normal when he arrives. People will be smoking, drinking, fornicating, getting married, working, going to clubs, going to church etc. God said even the very elect will be fooled. You guys don't give Satan as much credit as you should. He was in Heaven with God himself, lol. Don't you know his plan will out smart many. He don't have to do much, look how the world is going now and this is only the beginning.

i dont believe u...u may have THOUGHT u were being contacted by spirits...all i say is...PROVE IT....and u cant....

some say vision...others say hallucination...which one was it?....are u on meds?

u seem very spooky to me....the stuff u are saying is as real to me as santa and star trek.....

believe what u will...but dont claim it as truth...u sound crazy....

My uncle, who was an alcoholic, came and sat on my bed the day after we buried him in a vision/dream. He had a white robe on with a shepards staff. It was as clear as day. He told me he was alright.

My grandfather, who was known to be ruthless, came to me one night in a vision/dream. He said, son, you do not want to come down here. Get yourself right with God. I remember holding him in my arms in my bedroom crying and asking him to not go. Then I heard an evil voice that sounded like something from the pits of Hell laughed and said, you fool, and my grandfather eyes turned black and he descended into darkness with the demon.

The vision I had was after bible study one night. I looked in the sky and saw fire, burning landscapes and smoke. I was wide awake. Funny thing was, it wasn't what I saw that scared me, it was the feeling that came over me. It was like I could feel the pain of the people that were there. I felt as though I was going to die from the sadness and despair I could feel. I remember crying and I went to my room and asked God, "Why does it have to be like this", and he said 3 words that I'll never forget. "It is written". Whether you choose to believe or not, that's up to you but it will not change what's to come, the end is imminent. If you read the Bible instead of reading, "How to get rich in the music industry", you will find that the people told Jesus the same thing. They called him crazy, rediculed him even said he was possessed by a demon, lol, even after seeing him heal blind men and people with leprosy. Which means what, you all know the truth of God's words but you just don't believe them and so be it. Not only will you sell with you own eyes buy many will also feel the pain that I felt in my vision except will be real. I mean, really, you shouldn't be shocked. Read Revelations in the Bible. It clearly states what will happen during the end times. Many are too scared to read it. Many who read it don't understand. The book is sealed to those who don't what to take heed to God's word. The book is opened to those who seek God's religiously and have repented of their sins.

Last edited:
^^^Lol @ your visions. When did you have these? last time you pulled this sh*t or 5 days ago when you pulled it again. There's scripture to back why your uncles never could've appeared if you beleive in the bible. Just sayin'. :cheers: nothing more than a troll on forums that contributes negativity in any form he can, yet your new approach is to convince us that you've seen what the rest of us can't.

Man, please. You've seen no more/less of god than anyone you call yourself trying to help. You get off the net, turn off your TV and getcha sh*t right, brah. Or STFU and go back to talking about how wack Drake is and how much Soulja boy sux. We ain't buying your bullsh*t tickets.

Thread closed, this thread won't about bible study, it was about folk who had no clue what year slavery was abolished. You can't get simple historic documentation like that right and have the nerve to try to tackle the bible like you know more than anyone else. GTFOH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back