BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh. The internet can't be controlled like tv and radio. Why was the creator of the cartoon threatened and had to move to Canada for his life. That is the bigger question.:cheers:
There could be mulitple reasons why he was threatened and had to move to canada many people find Boondocks offense not just that one episode really who gives a **** and chappelle went to africa because he didnt wanna do the chappelle show anymore for the millions they were goin to give him because he didnt wanna be famous like he would've and known for making fun of his own race anyone that has seen the lost episodes knows the skit that made him feel bad cause charlie murphy explained it another thing is the whole blk man dress as a women thing they make blk men do to become famous just isnt true cause i cant think of a time when Denzel Washington or Will Smith dressed as women and there the biggest blk actors in this world there are countless of other blk actors that are well respected that never did also so that point is void its also funny how u skipped my first post and didnt address the Ron Brown lies u just read and didnt care to do the research yourself

Slavery was abolished in America in 1865. For you to state "factually" that in 1909 these guys were treated well amongst othe slaves....

You shot yourself in the foot. Spreading half truth is a b**ch trait. You hear a story and run with it before you know it's true. Rumor mills f**k up the black community more than "the white man" ever purposely could.

And everyone's aware that the tuskegee experamnentation was focused on blacks. Just because we ain't treated right don't mean that much effort was put into it. We always been the expendable ones no conspiracy, folk gonna always say "f**k them" before they say "f**k ourselves".

Did anybody notice how BET, during the Clinton/Obama campaign, didn't support Obama at all but yet they claim to be so black people oriented. In actuality, they are nothing more than a bunch of paid pons and they are known to have very very close ties with the Clintons and wanted her to win despite Obama being black.

I wanted Hilary to win. She made since, had well thought out plans for improvement and was aware of current issues and what she was capable of doing. Barack was just a nikka selling dreams. You brainwashed as sh*t if you think he won anything other than a popularity contest and you really need to check up on conspiracy theories if you beleive he ain't the fullest of sh*t pres we've ever had.

Nikkas have done me worse than anyone else my entire life, i don't give no one a pass cause they look like me. that's just as dumb as chastising someone for looking different.

Y'all the ones wo need to wake up.

Gas still high, war's still raging, SSI is still running out, jobs still disappearing, but our President is black. The ballad box got turned into nigga technology. And you wanna talk about siding for race.:cheers:

That Dave Chappelle **** is real.
Why would a man just get up and leave to Africa, then refuse to reveal why later?

-Dave Chappelle

Don't worry, it's just a conspiracy.
I'm crazy like Dave. :)

Oprah is pretaped and viewed by billions, why would they allow this to be shown? Logic is a conspiracy theorist's worse nightmare sometimes.

Logic.. black men in dresses are funny because of how "threatening and dangerous" we are supposed to be. It's f**king comedy, and when writers come in, they say "this would be funny". Martin created "Shanaynay" with no help from the illuminati. Same for Tyler Perry's Madea, Jamie Fox's Wanda, and in Living Color's "men on Film". Men in dressed equate to comedy like pies in faces and the infamous "if you're right there...then who's...uh oh!" routine.

F**King repeditive comedic writing.

I wanted Hilary to win. She made since, had well thought out plans for improvement and was aware of current issues and what she was capable of doing. Barack was just a nikka selling dreams. You brainwashed as sh*t if you think he won anything other than a popularity contest and you really need to check up on conspiracy theories if you beleive he ain't the fullest of sh*t pres we've ever had.

Nikkas have done me worse than anyone else my entire life, i don't give no one a pass cause they look like me. that's just as dumb as chastising someone for looking different.

Y'all the ones wo need to wake up.

Gas still high, war's still raging, SSI is still running out, jobs still disappearing, but our President is black. The ballad box got turned into nigga technology. And you wanna talk about siding for race.:cheers:

So you wanted Hillary to win. The same bytch who suggested that Obama could be assassinated before the end of the campaign:bigeyes: Nigga you retarded and confused. Slavery was abolished in the late 1800s but racial tension was still rampant and black people was still being hung and beaten and mistreated by business owners. Going back to the Tuskegee incident. What do you think of them purposely injecting black men with syphillis??? Why was Ron Brown and 3 of Clintons fellow supporters killed in 3 separate plane crashes back to back? Put down the booze and blunts and pick up a book. You sound more and more like an uneducated nigga every day. How you become a moderator I have no idea. BET would love to hire you:rolleyes:
One minute you saying you believe in God and Jesus then the next minute you shouting out all kinds of mumbo jumbo. You are the definition of a fool. Lastly, please don't turn this into a race issue because you and I know it is way way bigger than race:cheers:

Last edited:
So you wanted Hillary to win. The same bytch who suggested that Obama could be assassinated before the end of the campaign:bigeyes: Nigga you retarded and confused. Slavery was abolished in the late 1800s but racial tension was still rampant and black people was still being hung and beaten and mistreated by business owners. Going back to the Tuskegee incident. What do you think of them purposely injecting black men with syphillis??? Why was Ron Brown and 3 of Clintons fellow supporters killed in 3 separate plane crashes back to back? Put down the booze and blunts and pick up a book. You sound more and more like an uneducated nigga every day. How you become a moderator I have no idea. BET would love to hire you:rolleyes:
One minute you saying you believe in God and Jesus then the next minute you shouting out all kinds of mumbo jumbo. You are the definition of a fool. Lastly, please don't turn this into a race issue because you and I know it is way way bigger than race:cheers:

I beleive, nothing more. You act like you follow Jesus and make posts like this.

Get it straight, I never said I'm a follower cause I beleive. And you have no clue of what books I read and aparently none of my completely diminished "booze and weed habits". And I have worked for BET on multiple projects. had beats of mine on the Frankie and Neffie show, didn't watch 1 episode BTW.

Blacks still get hung and mistreated to this day, no conspiray to human nature and the hate in the hearts of men. 1909 was 50 years after abolition, a whole generation later you saying it was going on. You need to read a book before telling others to. You made it a race issue saying BET didn't support the black president. Your inconsistancy to provide viable information is only outweighed by you lack of respect to the rules on this board.

Say I took offense to you calling me "retarded" and reported it to a mod like myself.

I allow y'all to post this bullsh*t and get ya points across don't I? If you can't have a civilized conversations about what you post, I won't allow it or you up on this site.

So tell another muhf**ka up in here they retarded or dumb and see if this website don't get wiped so clean you can't say illuminati, or even government on this b**ch anymore. :cheers:

Cause any other mod would close these if I didn't obligate time I could be spending doing better things to babysitting them.

Last edited:
I beleive, nothing more. You act like you follow Jesus and make posts like this.

Get it straight, I never said I'm a follower cause I beleive. And you have no clue of what books I read and aparently none of my completely diminished "booze and weed habits". And I have worked for BET on multiple projects. had beats of mine on the Frankie and Neffie show, didn't watch 1 episode BTW.

You made it a race issue saying BET didn't support the black president. Your inconsistancy to provide viable information is only outweighed by you lack of respect to the rules on this board.

Say I took offense to you calling me "retarded" and reported it to a mod like myself.

I allow y'all to post this bullsh*t and get ya points across don't I? If you can't have a civilized conversations about what you post, I won't allow it or you up on this site.

So tell another muhf**ka up in here they retarded or dumb and see if this website don't get wiped so clean you can't say illuminati, or even government on this b**ch anymore. :cheers:

Cause any other mod would close these if I didn't obligate time I could be spending doing better things to babysitting them.

You have confirmed what I thought about you from day one. You have been brainwashed. Do whatever you want to stop the message from spreading and the truth being told here, but you can't stop it as a whole. You just showed your true colors. I see and the others here see what you are now, a statue of a fool in stone.

dude,I had to control+alt+delete my way outta that shyt :mad:

lol!!!!so did i!i tryed chasing it with the cursor and couldnt catch it finally i caught the maximize and hit the x and kept throwing lyrics at me so i ctr alt del lol he got us good

i didnt read much of this maybe 20% so dont get wetif im wrong but can we stop the racist threads the this color does this and that its old real old and almost all of us dont give two shts race so why bother?just leave it alone

You have confirmed what I thought about you from day one. You have been brainwashed. Do whatever you want to stop the message from spreading and the truth being told here, but you can't stop it as a whole. You just showed your true colors. I see and the others here see what you are now, a statue of a fool in stone.
Lol, that's the best you can do? Seriously? Say I'm brainwashed for not seeing eye to eye with life as you percieve it?

Words like "brainwashed" show ones lack of any other way to prove they can excel intellectually beyond the person they're debating.

I'm brainwashed for beleiving in Jesus and God, but admitting my life is in no order to call myself a follower or lead others?

So what are you for trying to lead while fumbling facts, being downright disrespectful while serving as an "example", showing no self control when confronted with opposition, and when having no leg left to stand on "giving up" on the souls you've been sent to harvest?

I'm sure your true colors are so blinding no ones paying attention to mine. And ain't nobody trying to stop your message, I said if you wanna start threads like this that get out of hand you need to show self-control so they don't get out of hand. i support your message everytime I allow you to post this stuff.

Shows how sensible you are when it comes to seperating enemies from friends, when trying to tell us who our enemies are, that's something you should have perfected. lol. :cheers:

Peace and Love Deranged. Sorry for the flame. Just got to keep you guys on your toes as well as myself. Happy Thanksgiving. By the way, I'm getting Facebook requests from people with strange names, if that scares you any.

So you celebrate thanksgiving? Call it a holiday? I'll leave that one alone. Guess I have a few "free thoughts" of my own. Happy Thanksgivng tho, that's the politically correct phrase. Tuskeegee and slavery ain't got sh*t on the Louisian Purchase. I'm only like 1/8 Catawba indian, but in the end I'm such a mutt I gotta embrace all my heritages. A 50% black president ain't enough to impress us all. :cheers:

So you celebrate thanksgiving? Call it a holiday? I'll leave that one alone. Guess I have a few "free thoughts" of my own. Happy Thanksgivng tho, that's the politically correct phrase. Tuskeegee and slavery ain't got sh*t on the Louisian Purchase. I'm only like 1/8 Catawba indian, but in the end I'm such a mutt I gotta embrace all my heritages. A 50% black president ain't enough to impress us all. :cheers:

No, I know the true meaning behind Thanksgiving and its sinister meaning but I'll let you go there if you want to. Just enjoy the day fellas and jesus bless.:cheers:

Didn't read the whole thread but I hope someone called out the fact that this dude said slavery existed in the early to mid 1900s.....history fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back