BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds lovely.

So...why are you on FP again?

Oh, so you finally admitted it huh. That FP as a whole is a haven for Satan and his followers. Congratulations. Now when you long on everyday to get the low down on secular aritsts and their daily activities, make sure you keep that in mind. Peace. Forever.:cheers:

lol @ trying to turn it in your favor. You said you were leaving before when the exact same argument occured that ended with the same exposing months ago. I guess since then you found god, backslid, came up here talking sh*t, got christ back in your life in the last 48 hours, but started this thread to save our souls 5 days ago?

Lol. Too funny.

Oh, so you finally admitted it huh. That FP as a whole is a haven for Satan and his followers. Congratulations. Now when you long on everyday to get the low down on secular aritsts and their daily activities, make sure you keep that in mind. Peace. Forever.:cheers:

Yes sir. My eyes have finally been opened.

So...why are you on FP again?

I've always tried to help anybody cause ain't no hate in my heart. I joke with people on here and anywhere, that's just me. I've only been on here about two years or so, hell, I don't know. This internet stuff is just something to do when I don't feel like doing ****. Probably when see me for some months straight. It motivates me to make a beat. Then threads like this I'll say some crazy, post a video, or somethin. People think I'm a busy man cause I'm messin with my phone.........naw.......I'm on FP actin up so it appears what I'm doing is more important than what they talkin bout. Yeah, I be frontin like dat!

I should REEEAAALLLY just not say nuthin and let the convo die, but

You know Wiizard, I hate blatant hypocrites.

No hate, just reality. The song is wack and if you are a rapper...Drake.....that have no real story to tell......Drake......you don't......Drake......belong in this industry......Drake. We don't need rappers with no street cred making up stories and freestyling on album tracks anymore, shyts lame.

That's Prodigy from Mobb Deep rapping not him.:cry::cry::cry: Step up your knowledge.:rolleyes:

The muthfuka who coined that phrase is the biggest bytch of them all and you and Big Gnome chooses to use it, WTF?

Hey, you don't have the right to say numsayin....dude, you're white:

Naw, he wasn't banging Dawn, she was just trying to calm his sensitive ass down.

You white, yall think its cool.

But you see now it's getting bigger than just the homo shyt. Now it's like their telling their fans, fuk you. We don't give a shyt if you like our music or our ways, we still gonna make money regardless. This attitude that todays main artist have just kills me. What happened to the artist that use to be role models for the youth and put out real music. Beyonce's new single, "Video Phone" bytch, shut the fuk up, you too old to be talking about some childish shyt like that. And with these bogus ass A&Rs that's a whole nutha topic.

She probably a bulldagga. No straight bytch gonna sit around and dig in crates and fuk with mpcs all day

drunken-passed-out.jpg

This nigga/wigga drankin a Cobra....GTFOH. Little Mac from Mike Tyson's Punch Out lookin azz nigga.

Triple Cs F. Rick Ross and Birdman - Go
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.8256/title.triple-cs-f-rick-ross-birdman-go

This shyt here is the business. I'm buying this shyt the first day it drops.

Young Buck - Bury Me Alive

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.8257/title.young-buck-bury-me-alive

All man, damn this shyt tight as hell

^^^Oh shyt. The south is outta contol. Somebody stop these muthafukas. LOL

^^^A hood thang. A street thang. A nigga thang. A man thang. Damn I'm crunk and it's only 3:47pm WTF. That new Triple C - Go got me rockin.

^^She not that hot but sometimes these are the hoes that turns you on. AKA Trash with a capital T

Haha. I wonder why so many cats sleeping on Blackout 2. Meth and Red killed that shyt and is definitely the best album of the year so far. Could it be that mofos mad because they got a track with Bun B using a Pimp C sample, lol. The album is banging to me.

There can't be two bytches in a relationship, it'll never work. Gotta Big EGO, O O O O.....GO GO GONE.

Fuk Nas. I hope 50 cent take his bytch. That'll light a fire under his ass.

This topic has been discussed to death. Use the Search function.:mad:

PopeNiggaPlease.jpg

Step yo game up son.

LOL. FP's trashman. Like a racoon you scavenge through trash trying to find all that is wicked of a man. Haha. That's why forgiveness is from the Lord God and not man. Man condemns his own in order for his pleasure, but in reality, he just digs his grave deeper. You must be proud bringing up things that God has since forgiven. If the past is your future, you might as well lay down and die now. You seriously have too much time on your hands and choose to spend it foolishly. There is no need for me to dig up dirt on you as you where it on your face as I speak.:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm proud as all hell son.

pfft, and all you can say about your own actions is "haha"

What credibility do you think you posess?

I'm proud as all hell son.

pfft, and all you can say about your own actions is "haha"

What credibility do you think you posess?

Proud to be a digger upper of another man's trash. Right. And for what, a mere sinister pleasure of trying to turn a man seeking God back to his old habits and ways. You have just made yourself one of Satan's many pons yet you find pride in doing so. You trying to do what no man has the power to do and this is to undo God's grace of forgiveness. Lord help us all.

Last edited:
"Put em outside of your door I'm the trashman"

I'm just trying to get you to see the error of your own ways. How dare you look down upon ANYONE when you need just as much work as anybody else on this forum?

I just had to point out hypocrisy, lol.

Tryna use words like "sinister" to make me seem evil. LOL

U soundin as victim as Rihanna right now.

"Put em outside of your door I'm the trashman"

I'm just trying to get you to see the error of your own ways. How dare you look down upon ANYONE when you need just as much work as anybody else on this forum?

I just had to point out hypocrisy, lol.

Tryna use words like "sinister" to make me seem evil. LOL

U soundin as victim as Rihanna right now.

How can you hate a hypocrite when you are one yourself? Definition below. Go back to digging through the trash, lol. You seem to be very good at it. You should try it in real life, you'd smell how much you stink.

Hypocrite - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives.

You doing ungodly things out of spite hoping you get a evil reaction out of me like only a worker of Satan would. You have now become a victim of your own tounge. My motives are Godly, yours are of Satan. Your true intention is to destroy me yet you act like you are trying to help me on my journey with God. At least in real life, you get paid for being a trashman.:cheers:

Last edited:
OK son, I don't remember when I hired you to think for me.

Im not hoping to get any kind of "evil reaction" outta you. Like I said before if you couldn't comprehend it the first time:

I'm just trying to get you to see the error of your own ways.

I'm not exactly sure how callin you out makes me a hypocrite, but sure, I guess you'll say whatever'll get the spotlight off of you.

Last edited:
The most wonderful feeling you have ever felt in your life. Love beyond love. All fear, confusion, and satanic thoughts are gone. You don't even feel your body anymore. It's like you're weightless. Nothing do you fear, not death not man. When you walk around, its as almost as you're a feather floating in the wind. The Holy Spirit talks to you and guides you daily path. You and God have become one. It's like a fire burning in your skin that you can't contain, a warm, loving sensation so strong, it make you weak in the knees.

The Holy Spirit is marijuana?? Awesome.

In no way can you defile the mind and/or body with filth, whether it be tv, radio, society, or mentally.

So what is FP??

WTF IS WITH ALL THIS ILLUMINATI BULLSH!T. I dont even know what the Illuminati is/was. Not the slightest idea. I'm actually scared to even ask because I know someone will type about 30 pages for an answer and I wont bother to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back