Ben Carson new political rap ad.

No, I was asking a serious question, moron. Ben Carson is a christian, and if he went to a Muslim terrorist group like Boko Haram, they would probably kill him.

Are you slow or something gahdamn I said If he was Nigerian n don't come round my page making stupid comments you lost your job or something is that why you in yo feelings ahhaa

Are you slow or something gahdamn I said If he was Nigerian n don't come round my page making stupid comments you lost your job or something is that why you in yo feelings ahhaa

There are christians in Nigeria lmao you're ignorant af. And no, my job is music, and I'm doing great, unlike your bum a** hahaha

Last edited:
There are christians in Nigeria lmao you're ignorant af. And no, my job is music, and I'm doing great, unlike your bum a** hahaha

Why the **** are you arguing with a joke? Clown If you was doing great you wouldn't be here arguing with me over a joke. Unless that's what you consider "being great" I can make hotter beats than you with a circular saw and a golf club. Lame... enough of my attention go back to your other hobby, If you have one.

Why the **** are you arguing with a joke? Clown If you was doing great you wouldn't be here arguing with me over a joke. Unless that's what you consider "being great" I can make hotter beats than you with a circular saw and a golf club. Lame... enough of my attention go back to your other hobby, If you have one.

You can't make sh*t lmao I've worked with platinum artists since I was 16 and some of the best publishing companies since I was 17... please stop. You're telling me successful people don't use the internet? It's not all broke nobodies like you. All you've done is made trash beats and uploaded an ugly a** profile pic of yourself about to take a d*ck in your mouth lol

Last edited:
I actually understood Dj Polair. He's pretty much saying that if he were of that area and faith it wouldn't be a stretch to see Ben Carson in Boko Haram.

Back