Babyface: Top 100 songs written by Babyface

Thats an amazing list but Dont Be Cruel is my shid! I didnt even kno he wrote that

Last edited:
chuka said:
daaayum!! what a fukin beast!! i would be satisfied if i could become 1/500th the songwriter he is..

wow..he wrote that Jaheim's- just dont have a clue?! got dam. i been jammin that song for a good 2 months now. had no idea he was responsible..dam genius

yep, if you listen to it closely, you hear him singing the background. In fact, on alot of these songs on here, he sings the background harmonies.

The most amazing thing is that not only that he wrote these, but also that he played all the instruments & produced just about all of them as well

Last edited:
T have been listening to Babyface since his Deel days and the dude is a National treasure for sure. His songs, collaborations and productions have been the soundtrack and backdrop for scores of people for 30 years. His contribution to music was not "bought and paid for" media hype like today's current music scene. This guy was makin music with LA Reed and company, turning out hits, kickin butt and takin names!! He is very underated IMO. As a producer, songwriter and performer himself, Babyface has not only made music history, but he has been a part of many peoples memories in that the multiple of songs he has worked on have touched so many lives. This guy has made a huge impact that will be forever remembered.

That's the problem I have with people who say men can't listen to female R&B or even some kid groups. I'm like, "Who do you think is MAKING the music?!?!?!" Its generally 30+ year old guys who are writing/producing all that stuff. So if it's cool enough for them to make it, why is it "homo" if I listen to it?

But back to subject, nobody is touching this dudes list, and the funny thing is, but he's still making songs like this, but they dont get on the radio. :mad:

i know this is an old post but bro you told the truth here.

Back