Which auto tuner do u prefer: Future, Cashout or Rich homie quan???

Kevlar070

These dudes are all competing (whether they know it or not), for that autotune throne.

Aside from future having a bigger presence commercially.

I'm talking bout best use of auto tune and ability to harmonize.

I personally feeling cashout a lil more dan future, but...rich homie quan got som melodies dat still make me like.....

But yeh let me know what u guys think.

I cant listen to more than three songs In a row from nun of them nggas. I would say Rich Homie slowly putting Future out the picture. That ngga Cash Out aint even in the race cuz the other 2 guys are making hits and he aint. Young Thug prolly finna be in front of all them boyz tho. IMO I would say Rich Homie got the best songs by far though and I aint heard nobody bump Future sht I bout 3 months

I would say Rich Homie slowly putting Future out the picture.

lol!!! You think? What makes you think that?
future-gif.gif

Autotune game fu*ked up ONCE AGAIN! Hov need to make a D.O.A II.

I actually liked some of Futures first cut's but once cat's started biting, my ears started bleeding.

Before future. Yung LA and J futuristic had dat auto-tuned flow.

I tink T-pain and Roger Trotman were my 2 favourite auto tune users.

Put your ear to the streets....... Im a young dude I know. TRUST ME. FUTURE TALENTED BUT RICH HOMIE In EVERYBoDY car right now

For now.

Who's album going to do better?

Nuff said. Rich Homie's comp is Que and K Camp and nem. Nowhere near Future. Future on his Hollywood shit man. Whole notha bracket we talkin bout. :cheers:

Future only in anotha bracket caus of de success not de talent. he came in wen t-pain went on a hiatus, so he had no real competion for his style. he also had a good team(Dungeon Family) and a good producer(Mike will made it), so he had a good marketing formula and gimmick. U kno wen he open up his mouth he aint sayin nuttin at all.

Wenenva future decides to com back to the streets he goin hav to deal wid Rich homie quan, or cashout as competition. I think even future is well aware of dat.

None of dem cant match up to T-pain's talent though. I believ if T-pain decides he gonna take ova de street music. All these dudes gonna hav to get out his lane.

PS: How cud i 4get Teddy Riley from blackstreet.

Last edited:
^^^^^
1. Future gave Mike Will his big break. Future was already blowing up. So it became a team effort that worked.

2. Future still has the streets. Why do you think he don't?

3. T.Pain needs to stick to R&B......Rico Love type stuff. Usher's Yeah type stuff with Mustard. He needs Mustard. Future don't need Mustard. What T.Pain gone do without Mustard? He ain't on Future's level in 2014 with one radio song. His momentum is building but not as fast as it needs. He needs a couple of more big songs. I can't see that happening.......without Mustard. But of course....we can go on pref to. You don't like Future and T.Pain is somewhat of a vet to you. A pioneer that somehow pave some kind of way for people to use auto tune in that way. Cool. That's like saying DJ Premier is better than producers today that has a similar sound....by DEFAULT. I don't agree with that.

If you want the people to see you in a certain light, you will always have something to prove. That is what T.Pain is going through. He is one of the few people that CAN still exist with the times...because he is an artist who went with the times from the start. But can he handle the pace of things today? IDK......I doubt it. Like I said....he gone have to bite...but who can he bite? Who can T.Pain feature with? Drake? He will have an ass to kiss. T.Pain would be better off going the GaGa, Katy Perry, PitBull, Flo Rida route. IMO. Four to the floor type stuff. White folks stuff. Leave the streets all together. Because unlike Future, he can jump in any lane and still be Future. Like Snoop.

Future only in anotha bracket caus of de success not de talent. he came in wen t-pain went on a hiatus, so he had no real competion for his style. he also had a good team(Dungeon Family) and a good producer(Mike will made it), so he had a good marketing formula and gimmick. U kno wen he open up his mouth he aint sayin nuttin at all.

Wenenva future decides to com back to the streets he goin hav to deal wid Rich homie quan, or cashout as competition. I think even future is well aware of dat.

None of dem cant match up to T-pain's talent though. I believ if T-pain decides he gonna take ova de street music. All these dudes gonna hav to get out his lane.

PS: How cud i 4get Teddy Riley from blackstreet.

Ted Riley Didn't use autotune. It was a talkbox just like Roger Troutman

^^^^^
1. Future gave Mike Will his big break. Future was already blowing up. So it became a team effort that worked.

2. Future still has the streets. Why do you think he don't?

3. T.Pain needs to stick to R&B......Rico Love type stuff. Usher's Yeah type stuff with Mustard. He needs Mustard. Future don't need Mustard. What T.Pain gone do without Mustard? He ain't on Future's level in 2014 with one radio song. His momentum is building but not as fast as it needs. He needs a couple of more big songs. I can't see that happening.......without Mustard. But of course....we can go on pref to. You don't like Future and T.Pain is somewhat of a vet to you. A pioneer that somehow pave some kind of way for people to use auto tune in that way. Cool. That's like saying DJ Premier is better than producers today that has a similar sound....by DEFAULT. I don't agree with that.

If you want the people to see you in a certain light, you will always have something to prove. That is what T.Pain is going through. He is one of the few people that CAN still exist with the times...because he is an artist who went with the times from the start. But can he handle the pace of things today? IDK......I doubt it. Like I said....he gone have to bite...but who can he bite? Who can T.Pain feature with? Drake? He will have an ass to kiss. T.Pain would be better off going the GaGa, Katy Perry, PitBull, Flo Rida route. IMO. Four to the floor type stuff. White folks stuff. Leave the streets all together. Because unlike Future, he can jump in any lane and still be Future. Like Snoop.

Ok homie i hear ya.
How easily do we foget though the times wen T-Pain ran de show wid collaborations on DJ Khaled's street anthems. Future's career up until now cannot compete wit dat. and by the way mike will been producing for Gucci mane and many others way befor future even came out.

It's easy to see dat future leavin de streets if all u hearin is miley cyrus and Ciara collabs. and if u analyze de path in which his career is goin rite now, he's in de T-pain lane. Future can't even sing, dude has no talent r lyrical ability. Dat new "young nigga move dat dope " song shows clearly his talent or lack there of.
I would find it hard to justify his existence in de rap game. Future had a beef wid drake 1 time, wen drake didnt wanna appear next to his no-talent ass in a video. Future's feelings were hurt like a fan da didnt get an autogragh, and he vented publicly about it, instead of taking it like a man, dat his Idol didnt wanna b in de video wid him.

Future sells swag and i respect dat hustle, but i wud bet money dat cashout r RHQ wud rap laps around him.

lol........................who is Cash Out? Dude had a hit like 2, 3 years ago. Your street don't count.

DJ Khaled...........we the best...............O.K..........sooooooooooooo 2000 something. Future still a new cat with one album. Unfair to compare that. How about now and not some three month's recently type stuff?

Nobody knew Mike Will until Future. He was still a rookie with the 2Pac Back joint. Future brought him out.

No more to say man. A got a thread about Future dedicated to you. Because you don't see the momentum....you only focus on "street cred only dudes". Street cred is so 2000 something and back. Welcome to a new era. :cheers: All of these dudes trying to do something for the streets after success.......and lose momentum. That's why Drake wins. Jay Z wins. Because they choose to stay outside that box. They do now music. Because the respect in the streets is gets you....street success. Is that really valuable in 2014?

Future is like Snoop in a way. When Snoop stepped on the scene, look at who all he influenced? Even Biggie.........a lot of buts getting hurt with that one, right? But you will never give Snoop credit for Biggie's most successful songs....because Biggie is this super god mc from New York. Without Snoop's influence, Ready To Die wouldn't have been successful in a big way. Puffy knew this...because Puffy was a genius. :cheers: Jermaine Dupri knew this....because he was a genius. Ride that wave, increase sales.

Future don't get the credit he deserves....because dudes is old fashion. :)

Last edited:
I knew of mike will made it b4 future, and I kno many others that did also. Maybe ur knowledge of de game might be limited. That's ok

Since ur so into future u wud know dat he portrays a "gangsta boss", and brags about his streetcred from atlanta to colombia. But de streetcred aside, its about honesty in de music 4 me and quality.

I aint really trippin off de streetcred but its the no talent dat is my prob, and its a shame dat they got people out justifying trash. But to each his own.

I agree with you on with som of the points u digressed into, with the biggie and snoop and all dat, u probably hav a point wit dat. u sound like a smart dude, so it puzzles me y u on hear defending such a useless artist.

Majority of de people in dis thread aint ****in wid future. numbers don't lie.

Back