Advice on how to parlay success into other areas

bigakizzle

bout ta come fo it bitces
Ok...My fellow FP'ers usually have some pretty sound advice when it comes to business and I had a question for yall. Bout a year ago, My sisters n I started a internet talk show called Good Mornin Ghetto. It ran for a lil over a year and we had some pretty good success wit the show and ancillary projects related to the show. Well, we had to stop doin the show cuz of other projects, My sister is managing Cali Swagg District, my other sister is workin on a Documentary and my work schedule isnt allowing me to do the show anymore.
Well, I do write songs and rap and I would love to parlay my success on the show into music and I was looking for some good ideas from yall on how to do this. We up to 105 k views on our youtube page for the show and since I am the male voice on the show, naturally , I am the one people come off as remembering.
Now dont get it twisted. I am by no means tryna be the next big artist or nothin like that, but I do love doin music and would like to be heard by as many as possible.
So I guess I am asking what steps can be taken? We dont rap on GMG, its a comedy news show so people know me for my comedy on there. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Back