99 cent beats f****ked up the game!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to feel the same way about eBay and baseball cards. You know, they were worth way more before.

get over it. My Sammy Sosa rookie and Roger Clemens' third year aren't worth anything anymore. Boo-hoo.

Last edited:
this reminds me of elementary school

ME: So you was talking all that trash, you tryna fight?

MK: uh oh gotta go!

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

LOL!!!
The guitar solo in that show was the shiznnitt!!!

quoted for truth

how is THAT quote damn worthy?
keep it real now

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

its like with some folk whenever there is an anti pmp page or quote it gets an automatic cosign. makes no sense.

i just thought it was kinda IRONIC that your track was posted w/ like ONE-HUNNERD OTHERS...kinda took some steam off it...don't you think?

No i don't think it does,
i never stated that i was #1 on any billboard or no crazy stuff. i simply stated that one of my tracks was put on the featured tracks list.
I never remember pointing my nose in the air and acting like i was better than anyone.

so lets go by your own math,
my beat was 1 track out of 100 right?

there are roughly 320 producers on pmp right now, each with at least 3 tracks on their page (and im doing a low count just to further prove my point).

so 320 X 3 = 960
so out of 960 they selected 100 beats
out of those 100 one of them was mine.

how am i supposed to be embarassed.

Do the NCAA teams that made the tournament lose steam becase their are 64 other teams that made it into the tourney to?

i don't get it.
plus the whole point of me putting it out there wasn't even to brag, it was to show mark kenneth / N.I. (oops)
that not everyone that gets a nod on pmp is part of some Illuminati. that was it.

Last edited:
no no no no no,

no mystery talk. come right on out and say what your aiming at.
i just broke down YOUR math.
and by YOUR math your saying being 1 of 100 selected to be listened to on the main page of a site that gets high traffic out of at least 960 other alternatives in a market that by YOUR OWN words is flooded is somehow a bad thing or something to be embarassed by.

it's kinda hard for me to determine who's part of the PROBLEM, and who's part of the SOLUTION.

pause.jpg

^ thats the exact phrase that got me right there. we been pretty much on the same page on a lot of stuff on here both out on the forum and in direct chat, but the second i get a nod (a very small nod might i add) on the great evil site of pmp. im an undercover fed or something. good lord people, its just a site. i thought 99 cent beats were suppsoed to be the great evil lol

come right on out and say what your aiming at

there's a lot of guys out there that don't mind wifing the chic that done been around the block and back...that's all i'm saying...

i ain't even speaking about you DIRECTLY...i'm talking about the BIG PICTURE...

i wouldn't put that much value on a chic w/ high mileage...if you thing the rap game don't got high mileage, then MORE POWER TO YOU, joe

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

the second i get a nod

and THAT right there is the question...

whether that "nod" is a GIMMICK or not...for some it is, for some it ain't...RIGHT?

So a very nod is a gimmick.

or is it that this nod happens to be attached to a site that dares to charge money?

its super weird that we as producers both simoutaneusly don't understand why rappers won't pay stacks for tracks and also wonder why anyone dares charge us for anything.

me thinks if I was at the top of some free site chart it'd be all high fives and handshakes.
you of all people know i'm far from a big wig. so how would i get high enough on pmp radar to warrant being part of the inner sanctum.

So a very nod is a gimmick.

the "NOD" ain't the gimmick...the "FEATURED TRACK" list is the questionable gimmick...

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

how would i get high enough on pmp radar to warrant being part of the inner sanctum.

i never said NOTHING 'bout no "inner sanctum"...lol...i'm just talking NUMBERS & politics (aka HIP HOP 2.0)...that's it

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

and just for the record, MY DEFINITION of GIMMICK has a lot to do w/ "numbers" and "politics"...amongst other things too, though...

it is how you look at it.
its like a guy buying a girl a drink. the buying of the drink don't make him a trick, its what he expects out of it.
if he is expecting the draws he a trick cause thats quid pro quo. if he just wanted her to have a drink its all good.

if i came on here saying "hey i got a featured track, next stop: DETOX ALBUM!!!"
then yeah, i'd be falling for a gimmick.
but that aint me, i know its just an opportunity for more people to hear my music as they don't even have to click on my page to hear a track of mine now. its simply another opportunity for me to expose someone to my track is all.
whatever pmp intends to make it seem like or not don't matter me none.

there are those who are probably gonna drop that 50 for pmp thinking its gonna lead to a million dollar deal with young money in a week and they are gonna be hartbroken and bitter when it dont happen.
for me, its just a spot that makes sense since every person on there listed as a buyer is more than likely interested in buying music. i explore ALL other avenues i can get my hands on at all times.

i wouldnt say they messed up the game. u get only as much as u pay. if its a 99cent beat its gonna sound like a 99 cent beat. i wouldnt worry, let them wack rappers get the wack beats, save ur track for people worth using them

Back