808's Please die

I feel like this sometimes, take a break from listening to hip hop for a month, the 808's will stop annoying you and when you come back they will sound fresh like they used to.

Pitched snare rolls are lame, but they're not going away, I mean how else are these C rate producers going to fill a turnaround.

Yes OP, let's get rid 808's. I also hate how rappers these days always have to "rhyme." AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

My favorite 808 bass line is by this MC known as "Little Jon." Yall may or may not of heard of him, he's pretty underground and edgy. Heartwarming lyricist too. Thanks to him, we know that if we are scared to throw it up, then get the heck out of the club!!

For real though, 808's kill.

Last edited:
^^^^but I can't hear them on my dell speakers.......so they suck. It's like they are not there. You sure that's an 808?

I think your more or less referring to the "mainstream" style use of 808's ... 808's will NEVER DIE! I always use them and always will, but in a non-traditional way... that's the key, use whatever sounds you want just be unique about it

Wow......I have to spend $300 to hear the 808? Sounds like an expensive 808. I like my 808s cheap so they make my dell speakers bass hard.

Got damn!!! My dell conputer speakers sound like 15s!!!!!!!!!!! :bigeyes:

Back