5500 Spins In 3 Days, Check My Cd!!

LMAO @ counting Datpiff numbers as "Spins" ... Datpiff's numbers
don't mean anything ... Their are plenty of people that sit their and
click "Listen" and rack up the counter ... Plus the numbers were just
exposed to being inflated ... And this is coming from someone thats
really in the mixtape game ... Datpiff numbers hold no weight.

H&R said:

ouch....

wELL, WHAT'S YOUR WEIGHT THAN DJ? I KNOW THAT A ALLHIPHOP.COM MIXTAPE WHICH I WAS ONE AS WELL. ONLY DID GET LIKE 180 DOWNLOADS. AND THAT TAPE WAS ALSO ON ALLHIPHOP.COM (MUSIC SECTION) WHICH IS THE BIGGEST HIPHOPSITE IN THE WORLD (EVEN GOT REWARDED WITH BEST HIPHOP SITE OF THE YEAR. THAT TAPE WAS ALSO ON DATPIFF.COM AND STILL DID NOT GET THE SAME SPINS AS I GOT IN A FEW DAYS. MATTER OF FACT, I DID A LOT OF PROMOTION. IN HOLLAND I'M ON A LOT OF SITES PROMOTING THE CD (AND LINK. AND ALSO ON THE AMERICAN SITES AS WELL LIKE MYSPACE. BUT YOU KNOW BETTER, I GUESS HUH? PEACE!

camron_110107.jpg

hmmm... U Mad????

Well, it seems to me that this site is full of children. Who cannot give any form of constructive criticism. The word on the street is that this site is known for that fact. I must admit that they are true about that. They are no music lovers on here, only kids!! Peace, and good luck with your sorry ass lives on the internet.

H&R said:
No weight!!!LOL LOL

as20gp said:
camron_110107.jpg

hmmm... U Mad????
LMAO!!!
Softbody

Last edited:
djwheelz said:
Well, it seems to me that this site is full of children. Who cannot give any form of constructive criticism. The word on the street is that this site is known for that fact. I must admit that they are true about that. They are no music lovers on here, only kids!! Peace, and good luck with your sorry ass lives on the internet.

i agree this forum, esp. the general discussion part is full of weirdos. funny thing is if most of these cats got 5,000 plays in 3 days they would've done the same thing. anyways the music is cool im more into commercial rap but that mayhem terror beat is nice. the production is straight the rappers ruin it for me though.

In ode to J-Traxx.. the mod I strive to be like one day, gotta break out the lime green on this one.

BWAHAHAHAHA.... u got murked!

lime font(c)J-Traxx

Back